Chapter 25

In an instant, the only sound left in this space was the gentle breathing of the two of them.

Jiang Ling's fingers hanging by his side tightened unnaturally, and in just a few seconds, countless thoughts went through his mind.

What would happen if Xie Zexi knew that Tao Yuanbai was the instigator? What would happen if Xie Zexi knew that the world was a book? What would happen if Xie Zexi knew that he was just a character in the book...?

Will you regret knowing everything and would rather not know the truth?

If Jiang Ling were left to choose, he would think it would be best not to say anything.

But Xie Zexi is not him, and he cannot make decisions for Xie Zexi.

Besides... the Xie Zexi in front of him was not the person in the book who tolerated everything despite asking for things. If he said he didn't like Tao Yuanbai, then he definitely didn't like him. He believed him.

What's more, Xie Zexi is not a person who will collapse when he is hit. Even if something happened to him when he was a child, he just started to learn boxing and exercise his weak body. Until now, he has been reborn and has become synonymous with strength. He can't tell the difference at all. What.

Xie Zexi is more powerful than he thought.

Jiang Ling hesitated for a long time, and then his voice became low: "Actually..."

Xie Zexi waited patiently, giving Jiang Ling enough time, and saw that he moved his lips, but no sound was heard.

"Actually what?" Xie Zexi raised an eyebrow.

Jiang Ling touched his throat, coughed twice, and moved his lips again, the amplitude obviously becoming larger, but still no sound came out.

Xie Zexi narrowed his eyes slightly and saw from the rolled Adam's apple that Jiang Ling should have spoken, but for some reason he couldn't hear it.

"Can't tell?" Xie Zexi guessed.

Jiang Ling didn't nod or shake his head. He sighed and showed a real expression. He frowned and thought hard for a while, and said seriously: "Let me tell you a little story." "

A lonely little wolf was seen in the forest. There was a picture album left by humans, which contained a mighty white tiger that he fell in love with at first sight. Seeing the story in the picture album that the white tiger was deceived and hurt by a trusted mouse, the little wolf was very sad." "

In the blink of an eye, the dead little wolf entered the story. In the world inside, I decided to help the big white tiger get rid of the smelly mice that deceived it, but I was very worried that the big white tiger would continue to be deceived and hurt after coming into contact with the bad mice, so I tried hard to prevent them from meeting."

Jiang Ling said seriously The childish story he told was humorous and humorous, as if he was joking, but his eyes were serious.

After saying that, he winked at Xie Zexi slyly: "So do you understand?"

Xie Zexi did not take it as a lie. After listening, he pondered thoughtfully for a long time, thinking of the strange power that had confused him for more than twenty years. The eyebrows gradually tightened, "This is a painting..."

"Shhh." Jiang Ling raised an index finger and pressed it against his curved lips, making a silent gesture.

It can only be understood but cannot be expressed in words.

At this moment, Xie Zexi understood clearly, and the intuition in his heart prevented him from doubting Jiang Ling's words, or in other words, Jiang Ling's words vaguely touched one of his guesses.

It turns out that this is the case, no wonder there is a strange feeling of shackles. It turns out... he is just a character in the "painted world".

Is that power used to restrain him from deviating from the plot of the story? Was it really him during those twenty years without awakening?

Xie Zexi's throat twitched slightly, and an undercurrent surged in his dark eyes. When he met Jiang Ling's worried eyes, he lowered his eyes and closed them.

There is no point in thinking about this. Like Jiang Ling, he should not ask about the past.

There was no meaning in the past, but there will be a new life in the future. As long as the one who controls this body now is the unaffected self, there is nothing to be depressed about.

When he opened it again, Xie Zexi looked calm.

He looked deeply at Jiang Ling, as if he wanted to look at the soul inside through the skin in front of him. After a moment of silence, he asked: "Is that little wolf happy after leaving his homeland and going to the world of picture albums?" "Now

is it? " Happy." Jiang Ling was stunned for a moment. He didn't expect Xie Zexi to ask such a question. His heart was filled with warmth. He smiled sweetly and said: "Because it was a lone wolf without any ties in the forest, but after entering Picture album, it has found the big white tiger it likes. Of course, it will be even happier if the big white tiger can agree to its courtship." The

heavy atmosphere was suddenly diluted by a joke.

Xie Zexi watched Jiang Ling blink crazily at him, unconsciously curling his lips. The darkness that had just emerged from his heart dissipated, and a narrowing of eyes flashed, and he said with a chuckle: "Then it may need to work harder, maybe the big white tiger I agreed."

"Ah." Jiang Ling smiled with eyes full and pretended to cry. Then he made a fist and said with peach blossom eyes: "Of course, I will fight for my partner!" Xie

Zexi's mouth twitched. Smiling, eyes softer.

Jiang Ling looked at Xie Zexi, who looked normal. His tense nerves relaxed, and the heavy stone weighing on his heart finally let go. His smile became more sincere, and his eyes filled with emotion as he looked at Xie Zexi.

Xie Zexi rubbed Jiang Ling's black hair. When he smiled and rolled his eyes without paying attention, the smile on his lips was slightly cold and his eyes were dark.

Judging from Jiang Ling's reaction, what Tao Yuanbai did was related to the incident when he was young.

Jiang Ling couldn't say, so he went to check it out himself.

When they left the ice and snow castle, Xie Zexi asked casually: "Did you bring in private goods just now?"

"Yes?" Jiang Ling dodged his eyes guiltily. He compared Tao Yuanbai to a mouse, but he was determined not to. change!

"The protagonist in the story shouldn't be a wolf." Xie Zexi curled his lips and said, "At most, he is just a little butterfly dog ​​that has just grown up."

Jiang Ling's eyes widened and he protested: "How could it be, it..."

"Very cute." Xie Zexi added.

Jiang Ling's voice weakened, and his ears slowly turned red. He hiccupped for a while, and then whispered with a red face: "It's... that's okay, but the size difference is a bit bigger." His voice paused

. , remembering the tragic contrast when soaking in the hot spring, and silently covered his face.

It seems that the difference is a bit big in reality.

It was freezing cold, so the staff of the program team went to the rest area next door and stared at the live broadcast room in the rest area.

Seeing that the staff sent out could not find the two people who had lost the footage for a long time, Director Yang was extremely anxious and shouted into the intercom: "You haven't found it yet? It's in the secret room. There's no way they can disappear from the world——"

"Director Yang." Xie Zexi greeted.

"Are you okay?" Director Yang saw the two of them stunned for a while. He looked around and didn't see any discomfort between the two. He breathed a sigh of relief and said, "It's okay. You can live broadcast after entering the secret room." The screen suddenly went black, and I thought something was wrong."

"My little camera broke, and Xie Zexi's was lost." Jiang Ling touched the tip of his nose embarrassedly and said, "Director Yang, please deduct the money from my salary. "

As long as everyone is fine, you guys need to rest for a while. It will probably take a while for the others." Director Yang waved his hand and asked the staff to bring hot water, and said a few words to the staff on the other end of the intercom: "No need to look for it." Come on, please quit."

Xie Zexi nodded, and sat in the corner of the rest area with Jiang Ling, watching Jiang Ling open the small box, take out a small badge in the shape of an auspicious cloud, and look through it curiously.

Xie Zexi took a leisurely sip of hot water and explained: "This is Jiayun's collection souvenir. You can experience entertainment projects for free when you wear it." "

Is it equivalent to being promoted to a VIP customer?" Jiang Ling collected it carefully. What a nice little badge.

No matter what the use of this little badge is, it, like the little medal, was obtained by him and Xie Zexi together, and they are both treasures!

"It's a higher-level vic than VIP, Jiayun's super VIP." Xie Zexi said with a faint smile: "No need to queue up."

Jiang Ling was pleasantly surprised for a second, and then blinked in confusion.

He had a flash of inspiration, half-squinted his peach blossom eyes, and moved closer to Xie Zexi, staring at him with suspicious eyes, and speculated: "There is something wrong with you, why do you know so much about Jiayun?" "Want to

know?" Xie Zexi smiled slightly.

Jiang Ling nodded.

Xie Zexi did not hide anything. He leaned close to the young man's ear and whispered: "Behind Jiayun Resort is Jinyao."

Jiang Ling suddenly opened his eyes wide, red because of the breaking news and the warm breath. A piece of his neck was scratched, and at the same time, a strange numbing feeling spread from his heart, causing an itch.

He finally understood why he was so close to Xie Zexi, and Xie Zexi would avoid it.

"Well, well..." Jiang Ling nodded absentmindedly, quietly raising his fingers and rubbing his hot earlobes uncomfortably.

Xie Zexi raised his eyebrows and took a sip of hot water. The dense heat blurred the smile in his eyes.

They didn't wait for a while, and other groups of guests came out of the secret room one after another.

Director Yang collected the ice sculptures in everyone's hands and announced the ranking after counting them.

Xie Zexi's group was still first, Ai Qi's group was second, Guan Quan and Zhao Youlu lost their way, and Fu Jingming, who was acting alone, came last.

"The punishment for the last two teams is very simple. Lovers are asked to look at each other affectionately and recite King Luo Bin's "Ode to the Goose". They are not allowed to laugh." Director Yang said with a smile: "There will be additional penalties for laughing." Xie Zexi raised an eyebrow

.

Jiang Ling looked at the shady program crew in surprise, patted his chest and breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, they were not counting down, and if they asked him to recite to Xie Zexi, he would definitely laugh like a goose.

Guan Quan looked at Director Yang in shock and asked weakly: "What additional punishment?" "

For example, at the beginning, you only need to look at each other affectionately, and once you laugh, you will interlock your fingers again, and then you will hug again. Come on, laugh again and kiss passionately for three minutes." Director Yang laughed.

After the guests gathered together, the four small live broadcast rooms turned into large live broadcast rooms, and the audience expressed their joy.

[: Although, I still want to say, the cunning program team! [A dog's head holding flowers in its mouth]]

[: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha so cruel, who can not laugh at this! 】

【: If the program team wants to give out benefits, just say so. Please give me more trouble! Three minutes is too short. I suggest changing it to ten minutes. I want to be a screaming chicken! 】

【: The previous one, can anyone really do it in ten minutes? Will you faint from kissing? [Expectation] [Expectation] [Star Eyes]]

[: Xiaochaqi, welcome to the 'Can it really be broadcast' channel. 】

【: Crowdfunding will give chicken legs to the staff who come up with punishments! ]

Jiang Ling paused.

Xie Zexi received a vague look from the side that was about to move. He stroked his forehead and secretly made up his mind that no matter what the next game, he must come first or second and refuse the punishment from the program team.

Guan Quan, who had already begun to carry out the persecution from the program team, stood with Zhao Youlu and looked at each other.

Zhao Youlu opened his mouth, and as soon as he said the word "goose", Guan Quan burst into laughter.

The second time, they regrouped, intertwined their fingers, and looked at each other affectionately.

Zhao Youlu cleared his throat, and at the request of the program crew, he recited with a solemn expression: "Goose, goose..."

"Pfft--" Guan Quan quickly covered his mouth and said in a low voice: "You continue."

"... Goose, goose, goose." Zhao Youlu spoke faster, but he wasn't finished yet.

"Pfft hahaha!"

Guan Quan couldn't hold it back anymore and laughed twice at Zhao Youlu. Finally, he reluctantly tightened his lips and listened to Zhao Youlu recite "" at a mouth-watering speed. "Singing the Goose", he went to the side and held his stomach and leaned against the wall, laughing loudly.

Not only Guan Quan, Ai Qi gasped with laughter, Niu Feng also laughed, and the rest of the program team couldn't help but laugh too.

The barrage in the big live broadcast room was also full of laughter.

There was constant laughter on the set, but one voice was the most special.

Xie Zexi's ears were filled with the laughter of "goose". He looked at Jiang Ling, who was laughing so hard that he was lying on his shoulder. The curvature of the corners of his mouth widened and he said: "The case has been solved. Your original form is a goose."

Jiang Ling, who transformed from a ferocious wolf into a butterfly dog ​​and then into a goose in one day:! ! !

His image!

Because it is about to be on the list, the update on the 16th will be at 11:30 pm ~

Papillon Dog: Beautiful and intelligent, lively and lively, docile but jealous, possessive, and super clingy.