Chapter 144

Pelosius said: "So there is no need for you to hide your true self in front of me."

Uriel looked at him blankly.

Pelosius raised his hand as if to comfort him, but this time he did not simply touch his head. His fingers touched the small corner hidden in the black hair. Seeing that Uriel did not resist, he stroked it gently.

The devil's horn on the top of his head seemed to be a sensitive part, and Uriel shrank subconsciously.

Pelosius's eyes darkened slightly, and he retracted his hand calmly. He glanced at the tail behind the boy, which was also nervously shrinking. He moved his fingers, but showed no emotion, and said, "Even without that disguise, I I believe that no one will question your belief in the light."

There was no false comfort, Pelosius was telling the truth.

Even if he does not play the role of the so-called perfect son and does not have the mask of purity and gentleness, Uriel's power of faith is still firm and pure, and he will still run around because he wants to protect the believers of the light, so he is respected and respected by mankind.

After a long time, Uriel, whose expression changed several times, seemed to suddenly react. He stuttered in a rare way and asked in disbelief: "You can read minds. When did you do it?"

Pelosius He didn't hide anything: "When the ice soul rose blooms."

Uriel took a breath!

So, Hughes already knew about his blasphemous and filthy thoughts?

Uriel's eyes widened, almost dying of shame and anger.

Pelosius rarely felt guilty. He looked at the dumbfounded Uriel and promised: "Don't worry, I have a hunch that I will be able to master this skill quickly. I will not pry on you without permission." Thoughts."

"You know them all?"

Uriel asked tremblingly: "Did you hear my...those thoughts?"

Pelosius didn't know what Uriel was referring to. After pondering, he said uncertainly Asked: "Are you talking about the quilt on the carriage that you don't want to wash, or did you mean--" "

Stop! I know, stop talking..."

Uriel interrupted him with despair and grabbed his sleeve, angrily. Gossamer took a breath and said: "I think if you keep talking, I will die here today."

Pelosius has been quite shocked by Uriel's voice these days, and he does have some joking thoughts. , but I didn't want to tease him too much and make Uriel really unhappy.

So he changed the subject calmly and said: "Okay, I won't talk anymore. Is your stomach feeling better?"

I don't know if he said it openly, as if a can was broken, Uriel put aside the pretense of the gentle saint. Face, he glanced at Pelosius aggrievedly, pursed his lips and said firmly: "It's not okay."

Seeing that Uriel was not really angry, some blood came back to the eroded pale lips, and his expression was naturally vivid. , a smile flashed in Pelosius's eyes, and he silently changed the healing technique to input divine power.

Uriel had received divine power before, and his body had long remembered it, so he did not reject it at all. What's more, those divine powers were so gentle and careful that they were perfectly integrated into his body.

Sensing the familiar power, Uriel was stunned for a moment, his expression relaxed, and his eyes were filled with dazzling light.

What Hughes said was true, he showed his true nature, but Hughes didn't mind at all.

I don't mind that he is a creature of darkness, I don't mind that he is a succubus but he is the Son of Light, I don't mind that he wears a mask, and I don't mind that he is real.

Why is Hughes so good?

Like the seeds of a large ice rose, all poured into the heart, and bloomed at the same moment. The blue translucent petals filled the entire heart. I really experienced what it means to be in full bloom.

Unable to hold back, Uriel smiled again, with the corners of his mouth as sweet as honey, and asked: "Why did you give me divine power?"

Pelosius withdrew his hand and said: "Next time when you are in estrus, come Find me."

Uriel naturally understood it as another exciting meaning, and his long tail was so happy that it almost tied into a knot.

Miscellaneous thoughts and exciting images came up one after another, causing Pelosius, who shared his thoughts through contact, to uncontrollably jump between his eyebrows, and immediately withdrew his hand.

Looking at Uriel, whose ears were red and full of expectation, Pelosius calmed down his turbulent breathing without any trace, and explained calmly: "What I mean is that divine power is more effective than bright holy water, and it can suppress your... ...Estrus."

The heat on his face faded away like a tide, and Uriel's fingers clenched the corner of the quilt unwillingly. He didn't even pretend to pretend anymore, and said "oh" in a tone that couldn't hide his disappointment.

Succubi are lustful, and they long for pleasure with others from the very beginning. He has been playing the role of the holy son for three years, and it's not like he has really changed species. Anyway, Hughes understands his thoughts and knows Once his true nature is revealed, what's the use of hiding it.

What's more, since Hughes asked him not to pretend, he would show his true self to Hughes.

Seeing that Hughes knew his thoughts but remained so calm without showing any resistance, he probably wouldn't be scared away...

Wait!

Doesn't this mean that Hughes is also attracted to him? He might really become Hughes's forever companion and lover.

Uriel's eyes sparkled and his breathing quickened for a moment.

He looked at Pelosius steadily, with a hint of cunning flashing in his eyes, and grabbed the corner of Pelosius' clothes who was about to get up and leave.

The heart-shaped tail wrapped around Pelosius's wrist in time.

Pelosius lowered his eyes and glanced at the little peach heart gently shaking towards him on his wrist. He turned his gaze nonchalantly and looked at Uriel, asking with his eyes.

A few strands of smooth black hair fell from his shoulders. Uriel's delicate eyebrows were a little shy and he asked softly: "Seus, don't you have anything to say about my thoughts?"

For example, it doesn't matter, I accept you. Any idea we could try something like that?

Uriel's cheeks were flushed, but his eyes were looking at Pelosius expectantly without blinking, not shy at all like he looked on the surface.

Pelosius paused.

Uriel boldly grabbed Pelosius's hand and conveyed his thoughts to him.

He did not tell it directly, but schemingly recalled every bit of their relationship in his mind, such as the daily life in the small building, when he made desserts for Hughes, and Hughes planted flowers with him; for example, Hughes made flowers bloom for him; For example, Hughes knew what he was thinking, but did not alienate him; such as those small actions that perhaps even Hughes himself was not aware of.

After these memories passed by, Uriel said in his heart:

[You also like me a little bit, right? 】

Pelosius was silent for a little longer. After that, he slowly took Uriel's hand and looked at the pair of eyes full of stars and smiles that dimmed sadly, like abandoned precious flowers. In an instant, it lost its vitality and began to wither.

Taoxin stopped wagging her tail, let go of his wrist and fell onto the bed.

Something suddenly stabbed Pelosius in the heart. He did not refuse directly, but said: "...let me think about it, okay?"

Uriel nodded and watched Pelosius pat his figure as he came downstairs. , the corners of his mouth curled up in pleasure.

Hughes didn't refuse.

That's the side note, Hughes admitted what he said.

Uriel put away his horns and tail in a good mood. In fact, he could have put away his horns a long time ago, but as a qualified succubus, he is very sensitive to emotions. Since he noticed that Hughes liked it, how could he do it? Why don't you take the opportunity to gain favor?

Pelosius knew Uriel was right.

He does like Uriel a little bit. Although this love is not deep enough, it is real and cannot be ignored.

For a moment, he wanted to give it a try, but he quickly remembered that he was not the real human god "Xius", but a part of Pelosius, the god of light.

He couldn't remember the rest. He couldn't be sure of the God of Light's intentions in distinguishing him. He couldn't be sure when he would return to his true form. He couldn't be sure whether he would still be him after returning. Would merging with the God of Light make him disappear?

If he is destined to disappear, developing a relationship with Uriel is not a wise choice. The short-term happiness will be followed by long-term sorrow.

Therefore, Pelosius did not agree and planned to wait until he remembered the meaning of "Xius"'s existence.

Anyway, the speed of memory return has become much faster during this period. I believe it won't be long before the answer can be found.

But the answer was not found yet. Two days later, Morris found all the fallen elves who had left and asked Pelosius to come and take a look.

Uriel was naturally with him.

After the small episode two days ago, the atmosphere between the two has undergone subtle changes. The occasional casual eye contact seems to be mixed with something, making the air sweet.

In Uriel's own voice, they were in a period of ambiguity.

"Sius, are you right?"

Uriel smiled, his hand hanging by his side swinging, always in slight contact with Pelosius.

Pelosius gave him a helpless look. Ever since he told Uriel that he didn't have to hide his true nature, Uriel had completely let himself go and was extra bold and bold. He even deliberately let him hear his inner voice and teased him endlessly.

I don't know if I'm shooting myself in the foot.

Uriel looked at him innocently, his tail peeked out from under his clothes, and he gently rubbed his hand with his heart.

The peach heart at the tip of the tail is soft, like a loving little steamed bun, trying its best to tease him.

It was a little itchy to be rubbed, but Pelosius' eyebrows jumped twice. They were on the way to Ron's Hotel now, and there were elves everywhere. This was the tail that symbolized the devil. How could Uriel be so bold?

Pelosius looked around and made sure that no one was looking here. Everyone was doing their own thing.

He didn't look sideways, but he grabbed the nice little peach heart with his backhand and squeezed it gently, as if as punishment.

"Uh--"

The tail and horns are both sensitive parts, especially the tip of the tail. When pinched like that, even if the force is not strong, a numb and trembling feeling will spread from the tip of the tail to the whole body, and Uriel's whole body will be shaken. Trembling, he almost screamed out in the street. He bit his lip to swallow the sound and looked at Pelosius helplessly.

Pelosius looked away, thinking that Uriel was strong on the outside and strong on the other. He was frightened after a little intimidation and curled his lips calmly.

Just as he was about to let go of his hand to comfort him, he suddenly heard Uriel's shy voice again.

[It's so exciting. Does Hughes actually like this? ]

[Well, it's not impossible for me. ]

Pelosius: "...?"

Another messy picture came to Uriel's mind.

Pelosius flicked his wrist and almost pinched his heart again. He took a deep breath, let go of Uriel's tail, and stood aside without leaving a trace, with deep thoughts flashing in his eyes.

It seems... Uriel's nature is more "unrestrained" than he thought.

So was it a wrong decision to tell Uriel that he could read minds?

Pelosius: Why are you rake him down?

Uriel (wink innocently)