Chapter 23

The secretary on the other end suppressed his curiosity and waited for a long time. Before Xie Zexi's reply, he asked tentatively: [Mr. Xie? ]

Xie Zexi came to his senses and typed on the keyboard: [Thank you for working overtime. Remember to go to the finance department to get overtime pay. 】

The secretary's curiosity was dying: 【

Mr. 】

The secretary understood instantly, and decisively chose the latter between the momentary curiosity and the high-paying job he finally got, and his profile picture turned gray for a second.

Finally, no message popped up in the chat box. Xie Zexi stared at the picture, tapping his fingertips on the desktop, and many thoughts passed through his mind.

Maybe Jiang Ling thought there was something on his face, so he got closer to see what it was?

Or maybe Jiang Ling was bored and counting his eyelashes?

It all seemed like something Jiang Ling could do.

Xie Zexi looked at it thoughtfully for a long time, and paused for two seconds when closing the chat box. Perhaps because the sunset outside the car window in the photo was too beautiful, he accidentally saved the photo.

After handling the work sent by the secretary, Xie Zexi returned to the master bedroom. Unexpectedly, he saw the light in the bathroom in the master bedroom turn on, and the sound of gurgling water continued.

After getting off the bus, Jiang Ling said that he wanted to buy some things and went out for a few hours. Now he seems to be back.

Xie Zexi was about to read a book for a while when the sound of water in the bathroom quietly stopped, and then a voice came: "Xie Zexi? Are you done with your work?" "

Yes." Xie Zexi's fingertips just touched the book on the bedside, and the voice came out He spoke again.

Jiang Ling's tone was annoyed, and his slightly embarrassed voice was particularly obvious in the quiet room.

He said: "My pajamas fell into the water and I can no longer wear them. Xie Zexi, please help me get some clothes from the cloakroom and come in. I want a complete set." The word "

full set" seemed to be too strong.

"Okay." Xie Zexi responded casually and put down the book in his hand.

He walked into the cloakroom, glanced casually, and pondered for a moment among the clothes that had long ears, laces, or decorations, all of which were not suitable for sleeping at night, and chose the ones that looked the most comfortable. white shirt.

The pants hanging were also of various kinds. I don't know where Jiang Ling bought them.

Xie Zexi picked up a pair of casual trousers, and finally stopped in front of the drawer containing private clothes, and fell into deep thought as he looked at the drawer full of brand new clothes, with various colors and patterns.

He actually saw a leopard pattern inside. Xie Zexi's eyebrows were raised and the corners of his mouth twitched, thinking that Jiang Ling's hobby is so special?

His eyes were strange and he couldn't bear to look at them. He closed his eyes and used two fingers to lift up a piece of the most normal-looking black cloth. He quickly stuffed it into his clothes, walked to the bathroom, and knocked on the door: "Get it." "

So fast?" Jiang Ling asked in surprise.

The next second, the bathroom door was opened from the inside, revealing only a small gap, and a wet head poked out. Perhaps due to the influence of the heat, the young man's cheeks were lightly pink, and his eyes seemed to have been washed with water. Shining with anticipation.

"Thank you, give it to me."

Xie Zexi handed the clothes to Jiang Ling without squinting, and strode out of the bathroom door before he could close the door.

Jiang Ling couldn't help but curled his lower lip and closed the door with satisfaction.

As expected, he almost visited all the stores in the resort, specially collecting clothes of different styles, and tried his best to test out Xie Zexi's preferences, so as to seduce Xie Zexi and have an unspeakable discussion about life.

Jiang Ling looked curiously at the clothes Xie Zexi picked out in his hand and took them out one by one.

White shirt, Xie Zexi likes pure style? Jiang Ling wrote it down in the little notebook in his mind.

trousers? Xie Zexi's taste is surprisingly conservative. Jiang Ling nodded secretly.

Finally...a black penis? ? ? Jiang Ling sucked in a breath of cold air, and a wave of heat quickly appeared on his face, staining his neck and ears, and going straight to his brain. His face was redder than the heat in the bathroom for a long time, and it was almost smoking.

This one was a gift from the store clerk after he bought too many. It was the boldest one. He originally thought about whether to get rid of it, but he didn't expect Xie Zexi to choose this one.

Okay, okay.

Jiang Ling shamefully twisted a corner of the thin fabric, blushing and overturning all the notes he had written down.

We are all adults. In order to catch up with Xie Zexi, it is just a trivial matter, he can do it!

The bathroom was quiet for a long time, and finally the door was opened.

Xie Zexi looked away from the book and then looked away, with a smile on his lips, and was about to speak: "I'll retaliate..."

His words stopped abruptly.

The young man with delicate eyebrows came out of the bathroom, wet with moisture all over his body, and his peach blossom eyes were soaked with water. His fingers pulled down the clothes with some embarrassment, his wet hair was slightly messy, and the tips of his ears were a little red with shame and anger. Her dried hair lay on her forehead, and her long eyelashes fluttered nervously.

Everything seems to be as usual.

If you ignore that Jiang Ling is only wearing a long white shirt.

The hem of the white shirt barely covered the top of her thighs, and her two straight long legs, which were also very white, were naked and naked. It seemed too shameful, and the hands holding the hem of the clothes were shaking slightly.

The smile at the corner of Xie Zexi's mouth stopped, and he closed the book heavily. His sharp eyes suddenly glanced at the camera. When he saw that the red light indicating that he was working was extinguished, he breathed a sigh of relief unconsciously.

The clock on the wall pointed to eleven o'clock, and the live broadcast room was already closed.

"Why do you come out dressed like this?" Xie Zexi turned his back and frowned slightly.

Jiang Ling blinked innocently, looked at Xie Zexi's back, and asked, "Didn't you pick these for me?"

Xie Zexi remembered that he picked a pair of trousers and asked, "Where are the trousers?"

Jiang Ling was a little embarrassed. He touched the tip of his nose and whispered with great embarrassment: "The pants I bought are too small and I can't put them on." "

Didn't you check the size when you bought them?" Go to the cloakroom and change one yourself, I won't go there."

His plan to seduce! Jiang Ling tried to struggle, "Actually, I think you can sleep without wearing pants."

"No." Xie Zexi rejected it and reminded: "We are a fake couple, not a real couple."

Jiang Ling muttered in a low voice: "Fake lovers again It's not that we can't become a real couple."

"What did you say?" Xie Zexi looked at the wall and didn't hear clearly.

"I said." Jiang Ling rolled his eyes, looked at Xie Zexi who had his back turned, raised his lips, and said with a smile: "Since Mr. Xie is talking about a fake couple, he must be not interested in me. Why did you turn around?

" Slowly approaching Xie Zexi, with a smile in her peach blossom eyes: "I heard that the guests who come to the 'Love Period' are all male, unless Mr. Xie actually treats me..." "

You are overthinking, avoidance is the most basic courtesy." Xie Zexi Interrupting him, he seemed to remind calmly: "If you don't wear pants to sleep, do you think you won't be seen by the audience in the live broadcast room when you get up tomorrow?"

"I don't want to at all!"

Jiang Ling remembered that he always woke up after the live broadcast started in the morning. My heart skipped a beat, and I quickly changed my mind and chose to put on some pants.

He stood in front of the cloakroom, looking back at the opportunity he had missed. Jiang Ling clenched his fists and endured the unwilling dragon's roar in his heart.

How could this be?

Everything could have been wonderful: wearing clothes hand-picked by Xie Zexi, washed clean and smelling good, lying on the same bed with Xie Zexi, and then inadvertently exposing her collarbone and making ambiguous physical contact, what a subtle temptation. !

He didn't believe that Xie Zexi wasn't moved, because men were not allowed to use firewood to get angry! Then the uncooked rice is cooked and cooked, and the fake show is done.

What a perfect plan A!

Declared failure because of fear of not being able to get up.

While Jiang Ling was changing clothes with a heavy look on his face, in the master bedroom, Xie Zexi rubbed his forehead with his fingers, and suddenly a flash of white flashed before his eyes.

Like a handful of snow falling from the sky, pure and white.

He was suddenly enlightened for a moment, and his heart seemed to be tickled by soft and light feathers. Xie Zexi moved for a moment, and his eyes darkened slightly.

"I'm dressed."

The footsteps came closer and closer. Jiang Ling changed quickly this time and put on a pair of house pants without exposing any skin that shouldn't be exposed.

Xie Zexi lowered his eyes, collected all his expressions, thought of the inexplicable clothes in the wardrobe, and said cryptically, "I didn't expect that your hobbies are quite special." "

Huh?" Jiang Ling didn't understand what he meant and looked at Xie Zexi in confusion.

"It's nothing." After all, it was considered private. Xie Zexi changed the topic and said, "Just now at work, the secretary sent me a photo."

Jiang Ling climbed onto the bed, sat next to Xie Zexi and asked casually: "What photo?"

"Today What were you doing on the bus when I was asleep?" Xie Zexi raised the corners of his lips again and asked.

Jiang Ling's movements suddenly stiffened.

He sat down slowly, looked at Xie Zexi, and murmured blankly: "It was actually photographed?"

Xie Zexi nodded: "It should be a photo taken by the program team and posted on the official account for publicity." "

Like this Ah..." Jiang Ling tried to stay calm, thought for a moment, and took a deep breath.

"Now that you have discovered it..." His eyes flashed and he clenched his fists. A desperate look flashed across his face, clearly making great determination.

Jiang Ling inadvertently pulled down the collar of a few buttons of his white shirt, exposing a large area of ​​skin around the collarbone, deliberately placing it right in front of Xie Zexi's eyes.

He supported the bed with both hands and leaned forward to look at Xie Zexi. His peach blossom eyes were filled with sparkling light, as if he were filled with emotion. His red lips moved slightly: "That's right, I was..." Kissing you secretly.

For the last three words, Jiang Ling originally wanted to create an ambiguity that would be swirled around the tip of the tongue before spitting out, trying to enhance the atmosphere of dry fire.

He secretly nodded to his plan. Unexpectedly, before he said it, Xie Zexi raised his eyebrows, a look of enlightenment flashed in his eyes, and took the lead in answering: "Are you counting my eyelashes?" "

What?" Jiang Ling was caught off guard and was hit by the words. When he arrived, he crooked his hand and lay the body peacefully in front of Xie Zexi. He looked up at the ceiling and said with complicated eyes: "So I am... so boring in your eyes." He felt sad in his heart, as if he

saw little Xie Zexi in front of him. Flying away, he said with abandon, "Yes, I'm just counting your eyelashes."

Suddenly a shadow appeared in front of Jiang Ling's eyes. His voice was extremely pleasant: "Then have you counted how many there are?"

He didn't count his eyelashes, he was stealing a kiss! She was also interrupted by a damn guilty conscience, and sadly she didn't succeed in secretly kissing.

Jiang Ling was even more sad. The next second he thought of something, the little light bulb in his head suddenly lit up. He felt that Plan A could be revived online.

He sat up suddenly, held Xie Zexi's shoulders enthusiastically, and babbled with a serious look on his face: "I haven't finished counting yet. I've only reached thirty-three. You lie down and let me count again."

Jiang Ling Yue was eager to give it a try, so he pushed Xie Zexi down without any explanation. He pushed Xie Zexi, but he didn't move at all.

He didn't believe in evil, so he tried harder, but still didn't push.

There was a subtle smile on Xie Zexi's lips, and he flicked Jiang Ling's forehead and said, "It's twelve o'clock. I have to count myself in front of the mirror tomorrow."

Jiang Ling wanted to retort, but Xie Zexi had already pressed him down and suppressed him with force. , said without hesitation: "Now, sleep."

As the lights went out, Plan A completely failed.

Jiang Ling exhaled, comforting herself that it didn't matter and that she had plan B, and hid in bed depressedly.

In the darkness, the slightly heavy breathing gradually became calmer and clearer.

However, Xie Zexi did not fall asleep. He propped his head and looked at the sleeping young man lying on his back with deep eyes, thinking deeply.

What eyelashes to count? He had originally just made a somewhat amusing guess, but now he could completely deny it. Jiang Ling was clearly a drunkard and not interested in drinking.

Xie Zexi was not slow. He had had some clues before, so he could naturally sense what was wrong with Jiang Ling tonight.

He warned Jiang Ling several times, but it didn't seem to work.

Fortunately, this kind of affection generated by constant companionship and intimate actions usually does not last long, and it is easy to extinguish it. As soon as the variety show ends, this kind of affection is also over.

The sleeping man moved and turned over to face him. He closed his eyes and pursed his lips, as if something was bothering him. His brows were furrowed together into a shallow line.

Xie Zexi was still thinking, and his fingertips subconsciously stretched out to gently smooth the wrinkles between the young man's eyebrows.

The young man seemed to feel the touch, his lips moved, and he struggled to murmur: "I'm... not that boring."

Xie Zexi couldn't help laughing, a smile flashed in his eyes.

After that night, Jiang Ling's change became even more obvious.

I used to enjoy chatting with Guan Quan Ai Qi and others who came to visit me, but now I can't wait to send them away after cooking.

Sometimes when Xie Zexi turned his head, he could see Jiang Ling staring at him, his eyes dancing and bright, as if he was waiting for some opportunity.

Upon noticing his gaze, those peach blossom eyes would bend into small crescents, smile brightly at him, and make an "accidental" physical contact.

Such as now.

Xie Zexi casually glanced to the side and saw Jiang Ling, who said he wanted to go ice fishing when he went out, but instead of observing the reaction of the fishing rod honestly, he ignored him since he set up the fishing rod.

Jiang Ling held his cheek with one hand and sat on the small bench watching him fishing with interest.

"Xie Zexi, have you caught the fish?" When Jiang Ling met his gaze, he didn't feel guilty at all and asked with a generous smile.

"Didn't you see it?" Xie Zexi glanced at Jiang Ling, who knew what he was asking, and pointed his finger at the small bucket on the side. There were already two lively fish in it.

"It's amazing!" Jiang Ling said with a smile, glanced at his fishing rod that had no response, and suddenly his expression became frustrated. He sighed and shook his head and said: "I can't do it here. After waiting for so long, there is no movement. The fish didn't take the bait at all."

"Ice fishing requires patience." Xie Zexi looked at Jiang Ling's fishing rod that had been neglected by the owner, and said pointedly: "Maybe a fish has taken the bait, but you didn't pay attention." "

Really? ?" Jiang Ling glanced at the dug ice hole, and suddenly said seriously: "I think there may be something wrong with my ice hole. In this case, I will come to your place to fish." As soon as he finished speaking, Xie

Zexi had not yet Before he had time to speak, Jiang Ling neatly lifted and put away the fishing rod, happily carried the small iron bucket, and walked towards the ice cave on his side.

The video equipment they carried transmitted the picture into the live broadcast room, and the audience immediately laughed.

[: Is this a problem with the ice cave? This is a people problem. ]

[: Jiang Xiaoling is full of tricks, if you want to talk to Lao Gong, you can just say so hahahaha]

[: I feel like there is something wrong with the way Jiang Ling looks at Mr. Xie during this period. Is he completely in love? You can tell from across the screen that he likes Boss Xie. ]

[: +1, it used to be a sneak peek, but now it's an open and honest look. Let me guess, did you let go because the relationship was exposed? 】

【: Woo hoo hoo, so sweet, so sweet, finally a pair of officials took the initiative to feed sweets into their mouths! 】

The two of them were ice fishing on a frozen lake. The ice was thick, but it was easy to slip.

Jiang Ling walked slowly and carefully, but for some unknown reason, when he was approaching Xie Zexi, his feet suddenly slipped and he rushed towards where he was.

"Oops!"

The fishing rod and the small tin bucket clattered to the ground.

Xie Zexi subconsciously put down the fishing rod and reached forward. As soon as he stretched out his hand, he suddenly narrowed his eyes and saw a flaw that seemed to be a fake fall.

Before Xie Zexi could take back his hand, Jiang Ling seized the opportunity and fell into Xie Zexi's arms with precision. He put his arms around Xie Zexi's neck and hugged him tightly.

The moment he landed, Jiang Ling's face paled for a moment, but was quickly covered up by a smile, and he prepared to implement plan B.

Xie Zexi looked at him, half smiling.

Jiang Ling shuddered silently when he saw the cold eyes, as if he heard the sound of Plan B in his mind shattering, and he suddenly shivered.

The original plan B was to stare at each other affectionately after the hero rescued the beauty. When the atmosphere became more ambiguous, he moved closer a little bit. When Xie Zexi's heart suddenly fell in love with him, a natural kiss would be perfect.

Imagination is usually beautiful.

Jiang Ling sighed and came up with Plan C. He learned the trick that is said to be most popular among men on TV. He smiled shyly and said with a pretentious voice: "This lake is really slippery. Fortunately, Brother Zexi caught me. You'd better do it." It's gone."

[: Jiang Xiaoling, what's wrong with you, Jiang Xiaoling? You blinked when your body was taken away. 】

【: Hahahaha what are you doing? Jiang's alternative method of coquettishness? 】

Xie Zexi: "..."

He retracted his hand in a fit of laughter, looked at Jiang Ling as if he were a fool, and said, "Get up, you've scared away the fish."

Jiang Ling couldn't believe it, and her peach blossom eyes squeezed out a little. With wet water, he wiped the corners of his eyes and pretended to choke, "So I'm no better than a fish in Brother Zexi's eyes?"

Jiang Ling didn't move for a long time, and Xie Zexi noticed something strange first, his eyebrows condensed slightly, and he asked: "Really?"

"Did you think I was faking?" Jiang Ling blinked innocently, his face not red and his heart not beating. It was completely impossible to tell that he was indeed faking at first, but he didn't expect the unexpected surprise on the lake. So slippery that the fake fall turned into a real fall.

"Brother Zexi, my feet hurt." Jiang Ling looked at Xie Zexi pitifully, his arms hooked around Xie Zexi's neck, his body tilted, and his kneeling position suddenly changed to lying in Xie Zexi's arms.

Xie Zexi twitched the corner of his mouth, showing some kindness, and put one arm around Jiang Ling to prevent him from falling to the ice.

He lowered his head to check Jiang Ling's injured area, and sure enough he saw that his ankle was slightly swollen, and he could visually inspect it to become more swollen.

"There should be no broken bones." Xie Zexi studied for a while and said with a frown: "I will take you to a clinic."

In order to facilitate tourists to get timely treatment when they have minor accidents, Jiayun Resort has built several small clinics .

"But it hasn't been long since we started fishing." Jiang Ling looked at the fishing rod he asked the program crew for regretfully. He saw that Xie Zexi's fishing was quite interesting, and he still had some unfinished business.

"I think there will be a chance to catch fish next time." Xie Zexi asked Jiang Ling to sit down for the time being. He packed up his things first and put them in his backpack for Jiang Ling to carry. The iron buckets were layered together. Jiang Ling held them in his hands while he carried them on his back. Get up from Jiang Ling and walk forward.

This series of movements was crisp and neat. Jiang Ling was still a little unresponsive after being carried on his back. He rested his chin on Xie Zexi's shoulder and tilted his head to look at Xie Zexi's side face.

"Xie Zexi."

"Huh?" Xie Zexi was carrying the person steadily, feeling the warm breath itching on his neck, and reminded him without changing his face: "Don't talk into my ears." "

I just want to say thank you. "Jiang Ling regretfully moved away a little, hooked his arms around Xie Zexi's neck, and his body rose and fell with the steps. He felt the warm and generous back under his chest, which inexplicably gave people a sense of silent security. He narrowed his eyes with a satisfied smile.

There was silence in the live broadcast room.

[: I felt really bad after the fall, but why does our Xiaoling look so happy? 】

【: Hahahaha, you read that right, I'm just happy. 】

[: (Hating that iron cannot become steel) You smile like this just by posting stickers. Jiang Xiaoling, you are too easily satisfied! ]

[: As mentioned above, shouldn't you worry about what will happen if you have close contact in the future? [dog head]]

[: Hahahaha, so innocent, it will be down.

Jiang Ling couldn't see the barrage of ridicule. He didn't know what he thought of. He covered the radio equipment and asked softly curiously: "Xie Zexi, have you ever turned your back on others?" Xie Zexi paid attention to his feet

, thought for a moment, and said : "No."

"Really?" Jiang Ling seemed a little surprised, then the corners of his mouth raised crazily and emphasized: "That means I am the first person you carry."

Xie Zexi walked slowly and slowly. Walking down the lake, I heard the person on my back ask again: "Have you ever carried others on your back before? Just like the skating rink." "

No."

"Then I am always the first." Jiang Ling hugged Xie Zexi tightly , couldn't help but laugh again, and whispered: "Actually, I lied to you. The time I accidentally kissed was my first kiss."

Xie Zexi paused almost imperceptibly for several seconds, then quickly moved forward, avoiding this topic, and said: "Your foot is injured. I will tell Director Yang that we will withdraw from the game tomorrow." "

How can that be done?" Jiang Ling firmly objected and said nonsense seriously: "I'm here to work. Not to mention a minor sprain, even if the foot is swollen like a steamed bun, it won't delay the recording of the program."

His ABC plan failed, and he planned to use the program team's scheming game to bring him and Xie Zexi together!

"I'm fine. I'll be fine if I sleep at this level." Jiang Ling shook his legs and said with a smile, "Look, I don't feel much pain anymore."

Xie Zexi lowered his head and looked at his legs that were shaking randomly. , that night flashed before his eyes, and dark eyes flashed, he pulled his lips and said lightly: "If you move again, get down and walk by yourself."

Jiang Ling stopped his movements carefully, rubbed Xie Zexi's neck domineeringly, and said in a pretentious manner. : "That won't work. We can't leave now. We have to carry Brother Zexi on his back before we can leave."

Xie Zexi smiled softly after he succeeded.

The clinic is not far from here. In about ten minutes, Xie Zexi took Jiang Ling to see the doctor.

"It's just a slight sprain. Slight swelling is normal. Go back and apply ice for a while, and you'll be fine in two days." After the doctor applied the medicine, he gave a few instructions.

"Doctor, should you be able to go to bed normally tomorrow?" Jiang Ling asked eagerly.

"It will be fine if the swelling can subside and there is no pain tomorrow."

After the doctor nodded, Xie Zexi saw Jiang Ling let out a long sigh of relief, with a beaming look on his face, as if he was going to decide on this game.

Xie Zexi glanced at him with a half-smile and said ruthlessly, "No."

"I think it's okay." Jiang Ling didn't give up.

"What if it's more serious?"

Jiang Ling pursed her lips in disappointment after struggling several times to no avail.

Xie Zexi left the clinic with Jiang Ling, who didn't want to bother him anymore, and called a car in the resort. Seeing Jiang Ling jumping up on one foot from behind, with his mouth still pursed and wilted, he asked: "You want to play games so much?"

Jiang Ling nodded vigorously.

Xie Zexi thought for a moment and said, "Let's see what type of game it is tomorrow. If it's not a running game, let's play it."

Jiang Ling's eyes lit up, and a big smile immediately appeared at the corner of his mouth, and he jumped towards Xie Zexi on one foot. She showed him a big heart sign: "I'll make sweet and sour fish for you when I go back!"

Xie Zexi laughed.

Jiang Ling took good care of his ankle all night, and felt only slight discomfort the next day. He promised numerous terms in front of Xie Zexi, and then he got on the program crew's car smoothly after lunch.

This time the destination was a large amusement park in the resort. Since it was too far away, the program team drove to everyone's cabin, picked everyone up in the car one by one, and went directly to the destination.

When they were about to arrive at the amusement park, Director Yang stood at the front of the car, cleared his throat, raised his signature smile and said: "Jiayun's promotional slogan is the Holy Land of Ice and Snow. The escape room we are playing this time is a newly built project, covering an area of Kilometers, there are ice sculptures that are the characteristics of the Holy Land of Ice and Snow. They are said to be beautiful. Don't forget to appreciate them when you pass the level."

"Teacher Jiang's foot was injured, so we will not play the time trial. You are here Just come out before dark. There are a total of twenty-nine ice-carved flowers that will not melt. They are ranked according to the flowers you find. The punishments and rewards are kept secret for the time being, but I believe that everyone will not be disappointed." Director Yang finished with a smile

. , the bus stopped just in front of a towering and magnificent "Ice and Snow Castle", in a medieval European style, with an appearance surrounded by frost and snow, reflecting the brilliance of the ice.

The guests got out of the car and looked up at this behemoth in surprise.

"Have you ever played this?" Jiang Ling asked.

"No." Xie Zexi shook his head. He was not interested in escape rooms and had never handled this facility.

"Slow down later." Xie Zexi glanced at Jiang Ling's feet and frowned slightly, always feeling a little worried.

"Yes." Jiang Ling was happy to hear his concern and said with a crooked look, "I'll follow you in a moment. Wherever you go, I'll go." "

This is the reward from last time." The staff member stepped forward and handed over two The papers were handed to Xie Zexi and Zhao Youlu respectively.

Xie Zexi took it and took a look. A large square was drawn on the white paper, which was divided into four areas, with ten small flowers and a small red dot distributed on it.

"Everyone, come in." Director Yang waved his hand.

After entering the castle, Jiang Ling couldn't hold it back and said in disappointment: "I thought it was some kind of reward, but it's just a piece of paper? There's not even a route marked." "What if the

reward this time is for the next game again ? Hint, isn't that a matryoshka doll?" Guan Quan said beside him, touching his chin.

"Probably not." Xie Zexi said. This would easily make the guests lose their motivation to win the championship. Normal programs would not do this.

"I think so too." Jiang Ling believed in Xie Zexi unconditionally.

The other two groups had already set off separately. Jiang Ling glanced at Guan Quan and Zhao Youlu behind him, and said with a smile: "We are competitors, so we won't be together. Let's go first."

Yubi pulled Xie Zexi to the other side. Leave on one side.

Xie Zexi was studying the drawings intently and let Jiang Ling pull him for a while.

After getting rid of the two people behind him, Jiang Ling still didn't stop. He took Xie Zexi's sleeve and quietly moved up to hold his hand.

Xie Zexi noticed something, and was about to avoid it calmly, when he caught a glimpse of Jiang Ling's walking movements from the corner of his eye, his brows moved slightly, and he stopped moving.

Jiang Ling hesitated before holding hands, wiped his palms, went to hold his hand, then retracted his hand again, tentatively stretched out his hand, and retracted it again, over and over again, not knowing what he was thinking.

Xie Zexi saw that the tips of his ears were red and he was chattering, with a hint of amusement in his eyes, and asked aloud: "Do you want to hold him or not?" "

Can you?" Jiang Ling asked in surprise, realizing that he had been discovered, He coughed slightly in embarrassment and his ears turned redder, but this did not prevent him from saying loudly: "Hand!"

Xie Zexi held him with one hand and the prompt given by the program team in the other, leading Jiang with clear goals. Ling walked forward.

In a short period of time, they passed several small institutions, admired several truly beautiful large ice sculptures, and found a total of six ice sculptures.

It is said that it will not melt, but it is actually made of transparent glue, but the workmanship is very good, and each flower is as lifelike as a real flower.

Jiang Ling put the flowers into the backpack prepared by the program team. Xie Zexi stopped, looked at his slightly uncoordinated walking posture, and asked, "Are you okay?"

Jiang Ling was confused for a moment, then nodded with a smile on his face. , vowed: "No problem, it doesn't hurt now, don't worry."

Xie Zexi nodded.

A faint cry came from the empty corridor, which seemed a bit eerie and scary.

Xie Zexi raised his eyes and glanced, and Jiang Ling asked hesitantly: "Go and have a look?"

"Yes."

They passed through a corridor that seemed to be made of ice and snow, and met Tao Yuanbai who was crying sadly at the corner.

The moment he saw Tao Yuanbai, Xie Zexi was still there. Jiang Ling didn't hesitate for a second and took him away.

Xie Zexi looked at Jiang Ling's feet that suddenly walked quickly with a smile. He was about to say something when he heard Tao Yuanbai behind him choke and say: "Zexi, Fu Jingming and I broke up."

Jiang Ling walked faster, He walks as fast as he can and doesn't need anyone's support at all.

Tao Yuanbai looked at the two people who turned away and was stunned for a moment. A voice came from behind, crying and saying: "Did you know about Zexi? That incident was all Fu Jingming's fault. I didn't mean it."

Jiang Ling immediately understood what Tao Yuanbai was going to say, alarm bells blared in his heart, and cold sweat broke out in his palms. Regardless of his foot injury, he pulled Xie Zexi away from Tao Yuanbai quickly, almost starting to run.

Xie Zexi glanced at Jiang Ling, who was running in front of him, thoughtfully, paused, let go of Jiang Ling's hand, and said, "I'll go back."

His intuition told him that Tao Yuanbai was just talking about something. Very important thing.

"Don't!" Jiang Ling's heart skipped a beat, and she held Xie Zexi's hand firmly, all she could think about was stopping Xie Zexi.

...If Xie Zexi knew that Tao Yuanbai, who had saved him in the first place, told the group of people to find him, which led to Xie Zexi being locked up in a small utility room in an abandoned teaching building all night, would it be the same as in the original work? Same disappointment and darkening?

Although Xie Zexi doesn't seem to care about Tao Yuanbai now, what if?

He didn't want to see the heartbreaking scenes in the article appear before his eyes.

"You..." Jiang Ling was so anxious that he took a deep breath and racked his brains to stop Xie Zexi, but his elbow bumped into an ice sculpture while walking.

Accompanied by the "click-click" sound of the mechanism, the body suddenly hung in the air, and a feeling of weightlessness came. Jiang Ling's eyes widened and he subconsciously let go of Xie Zexi's hand.

"Jiang Ling!" Xie Zexi turned around when he heard the voice, and saw Jiang Ling falling into the black hole. His pupils suddenly shrank, and he stretched out his hand without hesitation, but was dragged down by the force.

Before landing, Xie Zexi adjusted the postures of the two of them.

After they landed, the "door" above their heads closed with a click, and the secret room fell into darkness.

Jiang Ling didn't expect that Xie Zexi would turn back and be brought down by him. He quickly got up from Xie Zexi and asked anxiously, "Are you injured?" The secret room was not deep, and there was a layer of

blankets underneath. Xie Zexi He clasped Jiang Ling's groping hand, closed his eyes, and said hoarsely, "No."

"Where are your feet?" Xie Zexi asked.

Jiang Ling knew that it was Xie Zexi who had protected him just now, so he shook his head quickly and said gloomily: "I'm fine, nothing happened at all. In fact, it's really not serious." He just

wanted to hold Xie Zexi for a while longer.

Xie Zexi responded and sat up silently, looking at the darkness around him that was almost blinding. Sweat gradually broke out on his forehead, and his eyes were filled with dark ink.

"This is a secret room, and there should be a mechanism to get out." Jiang Ling took a few glances, and his hand that was held suddenly felt a slight pain. He felt the force coming from the other side. Thinking of Xie Zexi's claustrophobia, his heart suddenly trembled. Shen.

"Xie Zexi." Jiang Ling firmly grasped the man's cold palm and asked, "Is this better?"

Xie Zexi adjusted his breathing and said softly, "Hmm."

Jiang Ling had never seen Xie Zexi look so silent before. There was no smile at the corners of his lips. Guilt filled his chest. It felt like a needle had been stabbed in his heart. His eyes were red with pain. "It's all my fault. I was so excited. I accidentally touched it." We've arrived at the agency."

Xie Zexi said nothing. His mind was attracted by the darkness in the room, his eyes were dazed and his brows were furrowed.

Jiang Ling knew that now was not the time to talk about this. The most important thing was to divert Xie Zexi's attention and prevent Xie Zexi from being immersed in memories.

He tried to calm down and thought for a long time, but it didn't seem like a long time. Suddenly he pretended to be relaxed and said: "Xie Zexi, I want to say something to you now. Can you tell me the answer after you get out of the secret room?" Xie Zexi looked at his body and was

shaking slightly. Jiang Ling nodded slightly.

Jiang Ling smiled slightly and said calmly: "Stop liking Tao Yuanbai, how about you try liking me?"

There was sudden silence in the secret room.

Jiang Ling pursed his lips. He was not as calm as he appeared, and his trembling hands revealed his inner uneasiness.

Unable to control his heart, Jiang Ling curled up his fingers, then raised his hand, covered Xie Zexi's eyes, and said softly: "During this period, Xie Zexi, you can only feel me and think about me with your eyes closed. I can't think about anything else, or anyone else."

"And I will take you out of here."

Jiang Xiaoling (sad version): Why didn't any of the ABC plans succeed? T^T

The truth about Tao will be revealed~