Chapter 40

No one can understand the chirping of the little bird, but the cute little fat chirp suddenly attracts everyone's attention.

After escaping from death and looking at their senior brother with tears in their eyes, everyone in the Liuyun Sect shifted their gazes and landed on Yu Chixiao's shoulder, who kept pouncing and "chirping, chirping, chirping" with surprise on his face.

They looked at the cute little chubby Jiu, and then at Yu Chixiao, who still had cold eyes, and they all took a breath of shock: The cold-hearted senior brother is actually a plush man? !

"Elder brother, this is... your new spiritual pet?" Xu Liangfeng, the only disciple who went down the mountain with Yu Chixiao to slay demons, asked curiously.

The two women also saw Xiao Fei Jiu who was chirping at them. They immediately moved their eyes away from Yu Chixiao and stared at the little bird. The smiles on their faces were more genuine. One of them asked in a low voice: "My benefactor, this spirit." The pet is so cute, can you tell me what kind it is?"

Yuchixiao said: "It is not a spiritual pet, it is a bird that was saved by chance. Its race is unknown."

He turned his head slightly and glanced at the little chirp that was jumping angrily on his shoulder for some reason. , raised his index finger and gently rubbed its warm little head, and asked in a low voice: "Are you scared?"

The monster was bulky and huge. I heard that small animals are timid. Although the little Jiu is more lively, he is still a baby. Hey, it's understandable to be scared.

Feng Feiluan: "Chirp, chirp, chirp!" I didn't! I'm not! I'm not that timid!

As soon as the words were spoken, there was another series of crisp bird songs. No one present could understand bird songs, and Yu Chixiao could not understand him at all.

Realizing this, Feng Feiluan stopped defending in frustration and simply sat on Yu Chixiao's shoulder. The little bird's body tilted, and it wilted and rubbed against the man's warm neck.

Xu Liangfeng said with surprise and envy: "The little bird saved by Senior Brother is really spiritual and seems to like Senior Brother very much."

The two women couldn't help but step forward when they saw Xiao Feijiu's cute and naive attitude, with a look of love flashing on their faces. They looked at each other and saw clearly the fear of Yu Chixiao in the other's eyes. They suppressed their desire to rob him, raised a gentle smile and said, "My dear friend, my sister and I are disciples of the Shangqing Sect. My name is Zilan, her name is Zizhu. I would like to thank my benefactor this time. May I ask my benefactor's name?"

"Yu Chixiao."

After finishing her words, Zilan and Zizhu's eyes were filled with surprise. There is a sect competition every ten years in the world of cultivation. All disciples under the age of fifty can sign up to participate. The name Yu Chixiao was spread all over the world in the last competition. At the early stage of Jindan, who was only eighteen years old, he jumped up the ranks to challenge the leader of the previous Jindan Dzogchen and won a beautiful victory. , and since then, many stories of demon-killing deeds have spread to their demonic realm.

He is the person whom Your Majesty named to be eliminated.

Zilan put on a strange smile, but still had a cowardly look on her face, and said: "My sister and I have heard about my benefactor's name for a long time, and when we met today..."

Yu Chixiao always spoke little to outsiders and did not like to be polite. , as all Liuyun Sect disciples know, compared to the beautiful cultivators who meet by chance, the senior brother is of course more important. They immediately rushed forward, separated the two female cultivators and Yu Chixiao, and said with smiles: "It's not safe here, two fellow Taoists, we'd better go to a safe place first."

Zilan Zizhu wanted to say more, and was surrounded by others. Go forward.

There was only one disciple left beside Yu Chixiao, Xu Liangfeng. Xu Liangfeng was very wise. He stepped forward and picked out the demon elixir that had not been taken out of the demon beast's body with his sword. He trotted up to Yuchi Xiao and handed it to him. He said with a smile: "Elder brother, here it is. "

Yu Chixiao was not polite. He accepted the demon pill and put it into the storage ring. He glanced at the two purple figures in front of him, raised his hand to set up a soundproof barrier, and asked: "There is a suspicion that this monster is controlled by magic. Have you ever thought about it? Did you encounter something weird? Or did you offend someone?"

Xu Liangfeng was stunned for a moment, and after thinking about it carefully, he realized something was wrong. He shook his head in annoyance: "Not long after I reunited with my junior brothers, I didn't conflict with anyone. This is the first time I have seen a violent monster."

The little chirper on the shoulder started chirping again.

Yu Chixiao was deep in thought, and without thinking, he took out a biling fruit from the storage ring and handed it to Xiao Jiu, and asked Xu Liangfeng: "Are you familiar with those twin sisters?"

He had noticed it just now, but he hadn't noticed it before. Something was wrong with the pair of sisters. Either they were wearing treasures that concealed their aura, or they were really innocent.

Xu Liangfeng was stunned again, with a slight blush on his delicate face, and said: "We are not familiar with each other. We just met yesterday. They encountered a golden elixir monster and were injured... After my junior brother and I worked together to save them, we We decided to go together, senior brother, but what's wrong with them?"

Yu Chixiao shook his head, said nothing more, and stepped up to follow the people in front.

Xiao Jiu, who was stunned with the biling fruit on his shoulders, came to his senses, grabbed his clothes in his mouth, and pulled back hard, shouting: "Chiu Jiu Jiu Jiu!" Big baby!

Yu Chixiao stopped, stretched out his hand to catch Xiao Jiu, looked down at it with dark eyes for a moment, and asked, "Don't want to eat?"

"Ziu Jiu!" Pick up the big treasure!

Feng Feiluan was so anxious that she flew around Yuchi Xiao and flew under the corpse of the monster. She kicked the big monster hard with her little paws and said, "Chirp!" It's right there!

Xu Liangfeng looked at the bird in confusion, then looked at his senior brother and asked: "Elder brother, does your bird have a grudge against this monster? Do you want you to help it avenge it?"

Feng Feiluan: "Chirp! Chirp!" No! No!

Yu Chixiao watched the series of movements of Xiao Jiu, lowered his eyebrows and thought carefully, guessing: "Is there something down there?"

"Ziu!" Feng Feiluan nodded vigorously, guessing the intention, the whole bird stretched and flew back slowly. Yu Chixiao rubbed Yuchixiao's shoulder like a reward.

Yu Chixiao rubbed its little head, and with a sweep of Jiuxiao Sword Qi, the body of the large monster was lifted away, revealing an ordinary stone as big as a palm underneath.

"Does it want this stone?" Xu Liangfeng used the cleaning technique to clean the stone, held it back to Yu Chixiao, and asked curiously: "What does the bird want the stone for?" Yuchixiao used his spiritual consciousness to explore it and

discovered that it There were faint signs of life.

He thought for a moment, took the stone in Xu Liangfeng's hand, moved his fingertips lightly, and used his spiritual power to shake it open.

The stones on the surface immediately began to fall off piece by piece, revealing a beautiful flower and plant inside the stone, with green branches and leaves, exuding a faint fragrance, and countless slender petals overlapping each other, gradually turning from bright red at the bottom to gold and then to light. Gold, every piece exudes bright golden light.

"What is this?" Xu Liangfeng looked surprised.

Seeing that the flower was born, the golden light overflowed, and the sky above his head suddenly began to change color. Yuchi Xiao did not hesitate to put it into the storage ring to prevent the treasure from appearing in the world, and answered Xu Liangfeng's words: "A flower in a stone." Xu Liangfeng said.

Liangfeng wanted to say that he knew it was a flower popping out of a stone. As he spoke, he thought of something and said with astonishment on his face: "The legendary flower in the stone that can cure broken souls?"

The cultivator competes with heaven for his destiny. When he reaches the end of his cultivation, he has the soul of cultivation. As long as the soul is immortal, he can rebuild his body. But at the same time, not only do you encounter ruthless enemies, but you also run the risk of having your soul annihilated. Every failure in overcoming the tribulation is accompanied by the possibility of your soul being destroyed.

It is said that the flower in the stone can gather the broken soul and re-contain it, which is like a second life for the cultivator.

Yu Chixiao nodded, with an unusually solemn expression, and said: "This thing has not appeared for a hundred years. If there is news, it will definitely cause a bloody storm. It must not be spread."

Xu Liangfeng knew the importance and nodded solemnly: "Yes! Senior Brother! "

Yu Chixiao added another layer of seal to the stone flower to ensure that even powerful people could not detect its aura through the storage ring, and then he and Xu Liangfeng followed the others in front.

"Chirp, chirp~"

Suddenly a crisp voice sounded in his ears. Yuchi Xiao skillfully opened his palm, and the little chirp flew into his hand. He puffed up his chest proudly, as if asking for praise: "Chirp, chirp, chirp~"

Yuchi Xiao rubbed it Its belly was soft and warm, and its facial lines were gentler. As it wished, it said softly: "Thank you."

Xu Liangfeng looked on and said casually with envy: "Brother, is this little bird here to repay the favor? ? How does it know there is a flower in the stone there?"

Yu Chixiao paused and stopped rubbing his belly.

Feng Feiluan was stunned for a moment, her eyes widened after being rubbed comfortably. The whole bird was stiff and slumped on its belly, racking its brains to think about how to pass the test in a cute manner.

"Is it a treasure-hunting bird that is a relative of the treasure-hunting mouse?" Xu Liangfeng's mind was wide open. The more he thought about it, the more likely it was. He guessed excitedly: "I had the chance to see the legendary treasure-hunting mouse once, and I found that this little fat bird looked similar to The treasure-hunting mice are quite similar, they are both round and chubby..."

Before Xu Liangfeng finished speaking, the little chirp in Yuchixiao's palm exploded with fur, jumped three feet high, flew in front of Xu Liangfeng, and chirped loudly at Xu Liangfeng.

The anger was obvious, and when other birds in the forest heard it, they hid their faces and flew away.

Xu Liangfeng: "...Senior Brother, I suspect it is swearing."

Yuchixiao said: "Xiaojiu."

Xiaojiu looked back at Yuchixiao, thinking it was a warning, and reluctantly chirped one last time, unhappy. It flew back and no longer landed on the shoulders. It landed on top of Yuchi Xiao's head and lay down.

Yu Chixiao held it down, looked at the aggrieved little Chirp who buried his head in the wings without looking at him, touched it with his fingertips comfortingly, looked at Xu Liangfeng, and said in a low voice: "It's not called Little Fatty. Bird, its name is Xiaojiu."

Xu Liangfeng said "ah", obviously knowing Yu Chixiao's naming skills, and nodded slightly awkwardly to show that he understood.

The small ball in Yuchixiao's palm moved, but it still didn't come out.

He pondered for a moment and did not stop caressing the soft feathers of the little chirp. After all, it felt quite good. He then said to Xu Liangfeng: "It's not like a treasure hunter mouse. It's a bird." Xu Liangfeng understood and

touched this Bird is still a glass-hearted person who strictly protects his own race.

For the sake of his senior brother, Xu Liangfeng was able to bend and stretch, and seriously flattered Yu Chixiao to save him: "Xiaojiu, I made a mistake. You are so cute, how could you look like a mouse? You are in heaven. The most beautiful and lovely bird underground..."

The round little head poked out from the wings, flapped its wings, and "chirped" twice with some embarrassment, and the bright red feathers became more and more beautiful.

Xu Liangfeng had never seen such a smart little animal before. He had a strange look on his face, raised a smile, and blew his rainbow fart bigger and bigger, teasing it willingly.

Looking at the person and the bird who were suddenly getting along in harmony, Yu Chixiao's eyes were dim and he didn't squint, but his steps quietly quickened a little, and he left Xu Liangfeng's side with the little chirp in his hands.

Feng Feiluan:?

Feng Feiluan raised his head and chirped twice in confusion. The human was touting his good skills, and he was very excited when he heard it.

Yu Chixiao seemed to understand what he said, and said calmly: "You are still young. It is better to listen less to other people's sweet words."

What should I do if I am led astray?

Xu Liangfeng:? ?

Want a little phoenix? A soft and cute little phoenix who likes to listen to rainbow farts, will happily take you to find your baby, will lie down and let your belly be rubbed, and loves to cuddle up with your sweetheart~