Chapter 36

Feng Feiluan is stuck.

I saw too few humans, so I accidentally made a mistake.

Fortunately, Feng Feiluan quickly calmed down and defended with a twinkle in his eye: "What I mean is that I am a human being. I like those treasures and use myself to save others. That should be liked by all human beings."

Yuchi Xiao nodded. , don't care about these details.

This man's appearance was too strange. When he first saw him, he used his spiritual consciousness to examine him. He found that his spiritual power did not contain any traces of evil spirits. He was even purer and clearer than ordinary people. He should be a righteous monk.

Yu Chixiao glanced at Feng Feiluan's slightly pale complexion and lips. The young man's long, silky dark hair was scattered, with a few strands falling on his cheeks. His splendid red clothes were in tatters, exposing his white arms and legs, weakly The way she leaned against the ancient tree and stretched her head towards him was so beautiful and touching, but also a bit broken and pitiful.

Yu Chixiao didn't ponder for too long. He squatted down with his back to Feng Feiluan and said calmly: "I will carry fellow Taoist on my back." Although his back

was not as comfortable as hugging him, Feng Feiluan didn't care. He really had no strength and couldn't even lie down. Yu Chixiao moved slowly on his back bit by bit.

Yu Chixiao waited patiently until his back sank, and a warm body appeared. He held Jiuxiao in one hand and clasped the leg of the person on his back with the other. He didn't touch any place that shouldn't be touched. He was about to remind Feng Fei Luan held his shoulders steady, and the young man's slender white arms wrapped around his neck in a familiar manner.

"Thank you, fellow Taoist Yuchi." There was a warm breath in my ears. His voice was clear and melodious, unique to young people, with a hint of softness, and it touched people's hearts like a small hook.

Yu Chixiao was dumbfounded. If he hadn't found out that Feng Feiluan's spiritual power was upright, he might have really doubted the background of the person on his back.

After confirming that his back was stable, Yu Chixiao followed the point where the water aura was strongest in the air and took steady steps.

It happened that they were not far from the stream, but after walking for half an hour, Yu Chixiao heard the gurgling sound of the stream.

A furry head appeared in the hollow of his neck. When the hair floated in the wind, it caused a bit of itch. Yu Chixiao called out softly: "Fellow Daoist Feng?"

Feng Feiluan opened his eyes in a daze. , only then did he realize that he had arrived at the place. It was because this man's back was so comfortable, his back was warm and broad, and there were no bumps at all. He didn't know when he fell asleep. He rarely said with a bit of embarrassment: "Yuchi said Friend, please let me go to the stream."

As he wished, Yu Chixiao walked into the stream, put down Feng Feiluan, raised his hand to create a barrier, and said: "No one can see Feng Feiluan in the barrier. Fellow Taoist, feel free to take a bath."

After saying this, Yu Chixiao walked away a few feet away, found a towering tree, and sat cross-legged under the tree.

Feng Feiluan took another look at Yuchi Xiao, thinking that this man looked cold, but was unexpectedly considerate, and he felt like a spring breeze when getting along with him. He was the most decent person he had ever seen.

He made a face at Yu Chixiao inside the barrier. The man sitting cross-legged outside did not move at all. He confirmed that the barrier was effective. Feng Feiluan couldn't bear it for a second. He changed back to his original shape with a "bang", and I fluttered in the stream, cleaning the blood, and sadly inspected my beautiful injured wings.

Yu Chixiao, who had his eyes closed on the other side, opened his eyes. His cold eyes glanced at the barrier in the stream, with a hint of doubt in his eyes.

In addition to the sound of water, he seemed to... also hear the "chirp, chirp, chirp" of birds? The bird's chirping was very small, and it should belong to a young bird. The chirping was delicate and a bit sad.

Is Fellow Daoist Feng's bathing habit so special?

Like to play with a bird?

Jiuxiao, who was resting on his legs, heard the sound and got up, ready to move, as if he wanted to catch a bird.

Yuchixiao tapped the hilt of the sword gently, Jiuxiao wilted and fell back peacefully.

Jiuxiao was his natal spiritual sword. He got it by chance when he went down the mountain to slay demons during the foundation period. As soon as Yuchixiao touched it, it recognized its owner.

Although the grade of Jiuxiao Sword is not obvious, it can grow with its owner. There is also a newborn sword spirit in it. Even the name is coincidentally similar. Yu Chixiao refined it and made it into a natal spirit sword. Only later did he discover the sword of Jiuxiao Sword. Ling is ignorant, lively and playful, even chasing birds, which is completely different from his temperament.

"Jiuxiao, you must be polite in front of others." Yuchixiao whispered, and Jiuxiao buzzed twice as a response.

After burning the incense, there was another sound from within the barrier.

Feng Feiluan's voice was a little embarrassed: "Fellow Yuchi, can you lend me some clothes?"

Yuchixiao thought of the young man's tattered red clothes and responded, rummaging around in the storage ring. I wanted to find clothes that fit the boy's figure, but after searching for a long time, I only found a pure white Taoist robe that was exactly the same as the one I was wearing.

He doesn't like foreign things, and the clothes he wears on weekdays all come from the unified disciple uniforms of the sect, even the jade crown used to tie his hair is no exception.

Yu Chixiao had no choice but to hold the Taoist robe and use his spiritual power to send it into the barrier.

After a while, the barrier dissipated, and a young man wearing white clothes and beautiful eyebrows stepped out of it. The white clothes that fit perfectly on Yu Chixiao were wide and wide on his body, making the young man's figure become more slender and thin, and his waist was not full. Holding it, he held a strip of red cloth torn from the red coat in his hand and slowly moved towards Yu Chixiao.

"Fellow Daoist Yuchi, can you tie my hair?" Feng Feiluan, who had barely regained some strength, walked up to the handsome man and handed the red cloth strip to Yuchi Xiao. She seemed to feel that she had troubled him too many times, and her voice was a little soft. , and even subconsciously relaxed a little, similar to the tone of coquettishness with father and brother at home.

"My injury is on the shoulder blade, and I can't lift my arm."

Yu Chixiao glanced down at the red cloth, and speculated that the person in front of him must be a very favored junior of a certain sect or family, so he did not refuse this small request, "Okay. "

Strong fingers with clear joints took the red cloth, and Yu Chixiao walked behind Feng Feiluan. Thanks to the height difference between the two, Feng Feiluan did not need to lower his head, and Yuchixiao could easily tie his hair.

The waterfall-like long ink-colored hair exudes a faint fragrance, slipping through the hands like flowing water, and is tied into a neat ponytail, hanging softly behind her back, swaying gently as she moves.

"Okay." Yu Chixiao glanced at the sky, and the horizon in the distance was already covered with a light orange-red color, and said: "It's getting late, Fellow Daoist Feng, let's find a safe place to spend the night first."

They had good luck along the way. , I didn't encounter any monsters. Although Yu Chixiao had deliberately avoided the smell of monsters, the Mysterious Dragon Realm at night was full of dangers, and he would never have such good luck again.

Feng Feiluan had no objection, or in other words, he was currently on the side of the group, and naturally it was Yuchixiao who had the final say.

Yu Chixiao released his spiritual consciousness and led Feng Feiluan towards a safe direction. Taking care of the wounded, his pace slowed down a lot.

The young man beside him seemed to have recovered from his extremely weak state, and he became more talkative. After leaving for a while, he asked him some irrelevant questions.

For example, what sect he is from and what he is doing in Xuanlong Secret Realm.

The sky had just darkened, and Yu Chixiao found a cave.

The cave was not ownerless. There was a group of bat monsters in the early stages of Qi training living inside. They were swept across by Yu Chixiao with a sword. A hundred sword qi cleared away the bat monsters hanging upside down on the ceiling of the cave in an instant, leaving not even the monster corpses behind.

"Yuchi Daoyou's powerful swordsmanship." Feng Feiluan exclaimed. He only had time to see a sharp cold light flash by, and the next moment, the snow-white long sword was sheathed again.

Yu Chixiao didn't say anything. He took out the spirit wood that could burn for one night from the storage ring. Just as he was about to light it with a fire stick, Feng Feiluan said, "Let me come, I am a fire spirit."

The young man seemed to have finally found someone who could help. In that place, the beautiful eyebrows were curved, and the fingertips lightly poked the spirit tree, and when it was withdrawn, a small cluster of bright light lit up.

The fire that Feng Feiluan lit was different from ordinary flames. The fire was obviously very small, but even standing one meter away, he felt warm.

Yuchi Xiao took one more look at Feng Feiluan, and then he randomly chose a clean place to sit on the floor. He saw Feng Feiluan sitting next to him and asked him: "Fellow Taoist Yuchi, I see that your aura is strong. How old are you?"

" Twenty-five." Yu Chixiao replied briefly.

Feng Feiluan blinked. When facing Yu Chixiao, she always felt oppressed by the elders of the clan. She thought he was very old, but he was just a cultivator who didn't show his age.

He couldn't help but puff up his chest quietly and proudly. He was two hundred years old. Although two hundred years old could only be regarded as just out of the category of cub adulthood among the Phoenix tribe, he was more than a hundred years older than Yu Chixiao. !

I don't know if it was an illusion, but Yu Chixiao noticed that Feng Feiluan's eyes looked at him with a hint of strange "kindness"?

"Don't worry, Fellow Daoist Yuchi. When my injury is better, I will definitely take you to dig for treasures and thank you for your life-saving grace." Feng Feiluan promised again.

Yu Chixiao wanted to say no, but suddenly he remembered something, narrowed his eyes, and asked, "Fellow Daoist Feng sounds very familiar with the Mysterious Dragon Realm?" As

soon as the Mysterious Dragon Realm was opened, this person was seriously injured and there were many doubts about him.

Feng Feiluan nodded without warning and said: "The elders of my clan and Xuanlong...the secret realm have quite a connection."

After all, in ancient times, the dragon and phoenix were closely related, and marriages were not uncommon. The burial place of Xuanlong after his death was still theirs. The elders of the Feng Clan at that time selected only those who were later powerful. Although the ancient relics were powerful, they had few heirs, so they were at a disadvantage in terms of numbers. The ancestors of the Feng Clan simply led the entire clan and moved into the Phoenix Ruins, a different dimension.

Fortunately, we moved quickly. I heard that all the ancient survivors in the outside world are now gone.

Feng Feiluan lowered his eyes, suppressing the loneliness and sadness between his brows.

Yu Chixiao did not miss Feng Feiluan's sudden appearance. He was slightly confused, paused, and asked: "Why was Fellow Daoist Feng seriously injured when the secret realm was first opened?"

He didn't want to wrongly accuse a good person, so it was better to ask clearly. .

Feng Feiluan became even more sad after hearing this, her eyes turned red and she lowered her head.

When Yu Chixiao thought he wouldn't speak, Feng Feiluan spoke.

Perhaps it was because the aura of the person next to him was pure, perhaps it was too depressing, or perhaps it was the dark cave that gave people a desire to talk. Feng Feiluan hugged her knees and whispered softly: "My tribe and I met. A big demon attacked us without any reason. We couldn't defeat him and were seriously injured... The tribesmen blew themselves up in order to give me a chance to escape. When I ran for my life, I happened to fall into this place." The clear voice became more choked up as he spoke, and finally

brought up There was a hint of crying: "It's all my fault for my low cultivation, my fault for not listening to the elders' advice to practice properly, my fault for accidentally falling out, it's all my fault..." He sobbed, hugging

his knees tightly, and the spirit tree The small flames on the bed seemed to sense boundless regret and swayed with a sigh.

This experience made Yu Chixiao feel a little familiar.

The story begins with the young master of the Phoenix clan accidentally falling out of the Phoenix Ruins, and his attendants follow him out. As soon as they appear, they encounter the Demon Lord Yan Yan, and the story begins.

The protagonists of the story are Yan Yan and An Zimo. Yu Chixiao doesn't know the fate of the young master, but it shouldn't be such a coincidence? Is the person in front of him the same person?

Yu Chixiao shook his head and looked at the young man who was sobbing softly. He did not disturb him and allowed him to vent his pent-up emotions. He just silently used his spiritual power to make the flames bigger and let the warmth envelope Feng Feiluan.

After an unknown amount of time, Feng Feiluan got tired of crying, curled up into a pitiful ball, leaned against the wall and fell asleep.

Yu Chixiao then closed his eyes and adjusted his breath. Immortal cultivators can stay awake for a long time, but they need to adjust their breath.

After a few more incense sticks, Yu Chixiao felt something heavy in his arms. He opened his eyes. In his arms, there was a young man in white with a face facing him sideways. His eyebrows were furrowed with deep guilt. He rested on his lap, like a child. Flawless Meiyu's fingers tightly grasped the hem of his clothes, as if she was extremely attached to him.

Yu Chixiao wanted to lift him up and straighten him, but as soon as his hand touched the boy, he saw the boy nuzzled his fingers like a small animal, and his eyebrows relaxed a little, like a baby bird falling into its mother's arms.

The heat on his fingertips made Yu Chixiao hesitate for a moment, which was rare.

Finally, he sighed softly, and turned his fingers to gather the long tail of the young man's hair that was about to fall to the ground, and put it in his arms to prevent it from getting dirty.

The little phoenix is ​​a soft and cute beauty (it may drop a rare crazy form), but it will become stronger later on.