Chapter 15

"If you have anything to say, just say it here." Jiang Ling said first.

Tao Yuanbai looked at Jiang Ling and sneered: "Teacher Jiang, I am Zexi's friend anyway. Even if you are in love, you can't stop him from having a few words with his friends in private, right?" "Let's talk

about it anyway. , you don't trust Zexi at all?" Tao Yuan's words were thorny.

Jiang Ling narrowed his eyes and said as if he was joking: "Why is Teacher Tao so exaggerated? I'm just curious about what you need to say in private without me. It can't be that you want to say bad things about me, right? Then I really can't listen."

Tao Yuanbai's face turned blue.

The two people looked at each other, and the air seemed to be filled with the smell of gunpowder. The camera flashed red, indicating that the live broadcast was ongoing.

Guan Quan and Zhao Youlu looked at each other and asked with their eyes whether they wanted to go out to smooth things over.

Xie Zexi patted Jiang Ling's shoulder gently, with a hint of comfort. When Jiang Ling thought he would follow Tao Yuanbai out, she pursed her lips.

"Jiang Ling is right." Xie Zexi looked at Tao Yuanbai and said calmly: "If you have anything to do, just tell me." Jiang Ling blinked

, the corners of his tight lips curled up, and he nodded at Tao Yuanbai happily. Chin, Tao Yuanbai was so angry that he almost couldn't hold it back and broke out in front of the camera.

Tao Yuanbai took a deep breath, suppressed the anger in his heart, and asked: "Zexi, it's about that incident when you were a child. Are you sure you want to tell it in front of the camera?"

Xie Zexi raised his eyes, with a flash of anger in his eyes. Pass.

Jiang Ling's expression suddenly darkened, and there was a deep chill in his eyes as he looked at Tao Yuanbai.

After Xie Zexi paused for a moment, he looked at Jiang Ling and said, "Give me three minutes?" Jiang Ling

took a deep breath and nodded. Before Xie Zexi stood up and left, he suddenly raised his hand and grabbed the corner of his clothes.

Xie Zexi looked down at him. Jiang Ling moved his lips and whispered, "It's only three minutes."

Tao Yuanbai was right about one thing. He was worried about Xie Zexi, fearing that Xie Zexi would really have the so-called protagonist aura, and Xie Zexi would end up because of his relationship with him. Tao Yuanbai was influenced by the contact and fell in love with Tao Yuanbai again.

When Jiang Ling thought of this possibility, he felt so stuffy that he couldn't breathe.

He raised his head and looked longingly at Xie Zexi.

"Yes." A smile appeared in Xie Zexi's eyes, diluting the darkness that had just appeared in his eyes, and touched his head.

Before leaving the living room, Tao Yuanbai put a smile on his face, glanced at Jiang Ling mockingly, and followed Xie Zexi outside the house.

Snow is falling outside the house, and the falling white snow is refreshingly cold.

"What do you want to say?" As soon as Xie Zexi finished speaking, Tao Yuanbai's mouth tightened, his eyes were slightly red, and he said aggrievedly: "Zexi, you have never spoken to me like this before. Ever since Jiang Ling appeared, you It's like he's a different person."

I don't know if he's used to the straight-forward Jiang Ling, but his patience plummeted when faced with Tao Yuanbai's hypocritical and artificial expressions, not to mention Tao Yuanbai's unauthorized mention of past events on the screen.

The customary curve at the corners of Xie Zexi's lips disappeared, and his face became expressionless.

"You only have three minutes." Xie Zexi interrupted emotionlessly, pressing his eyebrows lightly, looking down at Tao Yuanbai, his eyes cold, showing an unquestionable sense of oppression.

The implication is, stop acting and talking nonsense.

Tao Yuanbai took a breath and looked at Xie Zexi blankly, as if looking at a stranger, and murmured: "You have really changed..."

Xie Zexi was indifferent and pulled his lips.

Of course he will change. A few years ago, he was just a puppet controlled by an unknown force. He obviously couldn't figure out many things, but he still did it by mistake.

Xie Zexi's patience ran out and he said: "There are still two minutes left. If you can't tell me, you don't have to come to me again. Considering that you helped me once when you were a kid, Jinyao will not terminate your contract, but There will no longer be any special preferential treatment. You and I have just an ordinary superior-subordinate relationship. Don't appear in front of me again after leaving the variety show."

Tao Yuanbai said hurriedly: "Those people found me when I was a child..."

He started to speak. , having said a lot, Tao Yuanbai held sweat in his hands and asked tentatively: "They asked me if you can forgive them, Zexi, after so many years, they have been punished, and the family has been suppressed to a ridiculous extent. , look..."

"Tao Yuanbai." Xie Zexi suddenly smiled, but the aura around him suddenly became cold. He looked at Tao Yuanbai with extremely cold eyes and asked softly: "Are you pitying them?"

Tao Yuanbai Yuan Bai's whole body trembled, and his palms were covered with cold sweat. He quickly shook his head and said stiffly: "No, I just want to ask, Zexi, they have detained you for so long. This is what they should do. Is your condition okay? Or is it? Can't you stay in a claustrophobic environment?"

Jiang Ling always gave him a feeling that he knew something. He originally just wanted to test Xie Zexi's attitude, thinking that after so many years, Xie Zexi would no longer care about it, so there was no need for him. No more fear.

But now he got the worst answer. Xie Zexi would not let go of those who almost killed him. If Xie Zexi knew that he was involved in that incident, he would definitely be even worse than those people.

Xie Zexi looked at Tao Yuanbai carefully, not missing his pale face and lips. He half-squinted his eyes and asked, "Why did those people come to you?"

Tao Yuanbai clenched his fists in panic and forced a smile. Said: "Maybe they know that I am still with you, so they want to ask you through me." "

I heard that you and Jiang Ling are really together. It should only be half a month since you first met. Is it love at first sight? ?"

In order to change the topic, Tao Yuanbai endured his hatred and said with a smile: "Congratulations, by the way, Brother Jingming agreed to my confession. He said that you also have a partner, so we will keep our distance from now on." After speaking

, Tao Yuanbai looked at Xie Zexi closely, trying to see the sad and lost look on his face.

Xie Zexi didn't even move his eyelids and said without sincerity: "Congratulations, we really have to keep our distance and remember what you said."

When the three minutes were up, Xie Zexi walked away.

Tao Yuanbai was left in a daze, as if lost.

As soon as he stepped into the house, Xie Zexi put away the coldness in his eyes, with a nonchalant smile on his lips.

As soon as he entered the room, Jiang Ling ran up to him and pulled him to look left and right. He didn't see anything strange, and then he breathed a sigh of relief.

"What are you looking at?" Xie Zexi took Jiang Ling to sit down and asked.

Jiang Ling's eyebrows relaxed and he joked: "I'm looking to see if you have been bitten by Tao Yuanbai."

This was actually in line with his worries. If he was bewitched, he would be eaten. However, looking at Xie Zexi's expression as usual, he probably didn't get lowered.

Xie Zexi seemed to see something, glanced at him with a half-smile, and got down to business, avoiding the radio equipment, and whispered: "Tao Yuanbai and Fu Jingming are together." "

Ah?!" Jiang Ling looked shocked.

Fu Jingming and Tao Yuanbai had a sadomasochistic relationship for 180 chapters in the book. During this period, they went through all kinds of bloody misunderstandings, villain troubles, and the darkening of the male supporting actor Xie Zexi before they got together. The plot is now less than half-way through Bar?

Is his butterfly that time travels into the villain so powerful?

Because he was too surprised and didn't say anything, everyone else in the living room looked over.

"It's okay, it's okay, Xie Zexi is telling me a story." Jiang Ling lied without drafting, smiling and waving to them without blinking.

Guan Quan laughed and said: "The relationship is really good, then you continue."

Jiang Ling nodded, turned around, and saw Xie Zexi's expression was stunned for a moment.

Xie Zexi had a smile on his lips: "It seems you are very good at lying."

"No..." Jiang Ling met Xie Zexi's eyes, his voice weakened, and he laughed dryly: "Why are they so sudden?" "I

don't know, the good news is that Tao Yuan Bai won't look for trouble again." Xie Zexi paused and said meaningfully: "You don't have to be so guarded against him."

Jiang Ling touched his nose awkwardly, was he so obvious?

But now that Fu Jingming and Tao Yuanbai are together, will he also leave Xie Zexi's side?

Jiang Ling looked at Xie Zexi and curled her fingers slightly.

"It's time to eat." Not long after, Ai Qi came out with dishes and called to everyone.

The ingredients provided by the program crew this time were very rich, but Fu Jingming and Tao Yuanbai had not cooked for a long time, and their skills were average.

Several people who had eaten yesterday's delicious and delicious dishes were a little bit confused and glanced at Jiang Ling several times.

Jiang Ling was unaware and ate the meal absentmindedly, looking at the bowl in trance.

After eating, Zhao Youlu went to ask the program team to borrow a car, and the four of them went to the hot spring bath together.

The hot spring baths opened in the resort are very large, including large hot spring pools for mixed men and women, as well as separate private hot spring pools.

The purpose of the program team giving hot spring coupons is to promote communication among guests, and a separate private hot spring pool is also arranged.

Jiang Ling thought they were all soaking together, but when he learned that he was going to soak alone with Xie Zexi, his mind went blank. He followed Xie Zexi in a daze until he reached the changing area, where he felt a thrill all over his body and suddenly woke up.

"W-want to take it off?" Jiang Ling stuttered.

"Do you want to go swimming with your clothes on?" Xie Zexi raised his eyebrows, not knowing what he was thinking of, and said with a smile: "They are all grown men, there is no difference. Don't worry, take them off, I won't look at you."

Jiang Ling looked at his body , took another look at Xie Zexi's tall body with broad shoulders and narrow waist, thinking that there was still a difference, and he was afraid that he couldn't help but look at it. After all, he was really curious about the abdominal mole in the book.

He suggested with a serious face: "Although we are soaking in a hot spring, the weather is so cold. For the sake of your health, Mr. Xie should wear clothes."

What should I wear when soaking in a hot spring?

Xie Zexi looked at him strangely and rejected his suggestion: "I don't like bathing in hot springs with clothes on, and the air conditioner is on indoors."

Jiang Ling: "..."

Xie Zexi took off his coat, unbuttoned his collar, and looked at the corners of his eyes. From the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of Jiang Ling turning around, taking off his clothes very quickly and putting on a bathrobe, and said "I'm going over first" with a blushing face.

The words were still swirling in the air, and the man ran towards the hot spring, as if there was some savage beast behind him.

Xie Zexi paused and looked at Jiang Ling's back thoughtfully.

Could it be that you are shy? I didn't expect that she looked so daring, but she was actually very timid.

A smile flashed in Xie Zexi's eyes, and she changed her clothes unhurriedly, put on her bathrobe, and went to the private hot spring pool.

The water vapor in the hot spring is steaming, and the dense smoke is curling up, lingering around the entire room. Regardless of the surrounding facilities, it feels like being in a fairyland.

Xie Zexi took off his bathrobe and got into the water. He glanced casually and saw a vague figure hiding in the corner.

"Why are you running so far away?" Xie Zexi asked funnyly, "I can't eat people."

Jiang Ling covered her face and whispered, "I'm afraid I can eat people."

"What?" Xie Zexi asked, Perhaps due to the heat, Jiang Ling's mumbling voice was muffled and could not be heard clearly.

"Nothing." Jiang Ling opened the water as if he was dead, walked over, and asked, "How long do we want to soak?" He

wanted to leave just after he started soaking? Xie Zexi said calmly: "If you don't want to take a dip, you can go to the rest area outside."

"No..." Jiang Ling's voice became smaller and smaller, and he stared blankly at the man's body and swallowed enviously.

Xie Zexi has practiced very well. He has no shortage of chest muscles and abdominal muscles, but they are not as knotty as those strong fitness men. The lean and powerful muscles cover the body just right. The lines are graceful and smooth, and there is no doubt about the power contained in them. How powerful it is when it breaks out.

The water drops fell from the neck, slid over the sexy Adam's apple, and rolled down all the way.

Xie Zexi leaned against the wall of the pool, perhaps too comfortable. His eyes were half-closed, and his temperament was a bit lazy and nonchalant. He raised his head and asked, "Why don't you talk?" I don't know if it's because the

hot spring water is too hot, or because the water in front of me is too hot. The scene was so exciting that Jiang Ling felt a heat coming from his heart. His nose felt faintly itchy. His breath trembled slightly, then he took two steps back, held his breath, and dived into the pool with his eyes closed.

Xie Zexi:?

He paused and looked at the rippled water and raised his eyebrows.

Xie Zexi thought that Jiang Ling would come out on a whim after holding it in for more than ten seconds. One minute passed, and two minutes passed, but no one came out.

"Jiang Ling?" Xie Zexi frowned slightly.

The water is calm.

Could something happen? Xie Zexi remembered the news about fainting while bathing in hot springs, stood up, and approached the place where Jiang Ling dived.

Just as he was about to lift the person up, the water suddenly rose, and Jiang Ling suddenly emerged from the water.

The young man raised his head in confusion, his peach blossom eyes seemed to be washed with water, shimmering with sparkling light, and he seemed to be filled with affection when he looked at people. He must have been holding it in for a long time, his cheeks and lips were rosy, and his eyebrows were incredibly bright.

"Xie Zexi?"

Xie Zexi was stunned for a second, and was stunned for a second. The next moment, the furry and wet head was unexpectedly pushed to his chin, and his body leaned back. Jiang Ling subconsciously fluttered to pull him, and his hand grabbed a piece of cloth.

Due to the force, the thin piece of fabric was pulled down a little by him. Jiang Ling realized something was wrong and was about to let go and close his eyes. However, his eyes were uncontrollable and he took a step forward and saw the water droplets flowing along the beautiful mermaid. The thread slowly dripped onto a sexy little mole at the end of the abdominal muscles.

There really is... Jiang Ling stared blankly, his ears red and bleeding.

"Jiang, Ling."

Xie Zexi darkened his face and took a deep breath.

He thought wrongly, Jiang Ling was indeed very perverted and bold.