Chapter 12

There is no flaw in Jiang Ling's expression. I don't know if he discovered something or if he finally remembered to pretend to be in love and deliberately opened the business after being reminded many times.

Xie Zexi smiled at the corner of his mouth and responded calmly and cooperatively: "Yes."

Zhao Youlu held Guan Quan's collar and stepped back, saying a little apologetically: "Yesterday and this time today, I'm sorry, he is a bit unclear. Boundaries."

Guan Quan blinked, scratched his head, said sorry, and said enviously: "You two have such a good relationship."

Jiang Ling raised a smile without any guilt and said, "Thank you."

Xie Zexi looked at it with a smile. Jiang Ling, watching him act.

[: Both admit that they are their lovers! Ah, ah, I've eaten this candy! ]

[: Is this an official announcement? Is this an official announcement? [Xidapuben][Spreading flowers][Spreading flowers]]

[: Shocked, are they really together? ! 】

【: Oh my god, the high-profile new generation actor x is the heir to the CEO of a large group, is this real? 】

【: Hot search reservation [eating melon]. ]

[: When did you get together? As for ice cream, I didn't notice any warning at all! Was it love at first sight? 】

【: The ice cream in front, is it possible that they have secretly made it secretly? [Tou Tou] Do you still remember their familiar looks when you first met? 】

【: The bug team's CP super words are all here, I hope it's true, woo woo woo, I'll give you my respects first! 】

【: Don't get excited yet! The variety show is called the Love Period, and it is possible that the two of them are too into the show, or there is a script, and we are waiting for official news. 】

No one present knew how chaotic the barrage was. Since the four of them had been hungry all morning, and seeing that it was almost time, Jiang Ling decided to start cooking.

Zhao Youlu and Niu Feng went back to the hut to get other ingredients and were responsible for washing the dishes after eating. Guan Quan and Ai Qi stayed behind to help Jiang Ling and start cooking Jiang Ling's portion of ingredients first.

Xie Zexi wanted to join, but Jiang Ling refused solemnly: "I'll reward you as promised, but it won't work if you come to help. You can go to work for a while, and I'll call you when you're ready." "It's time to

get off work." Xie Zexi looked at it He glanced at the two novices in the kitchen who were gearing up, and said with a smile: "We're just in time to learn together." As

soon as he finished speaking, Jiang Ling stared at Xie Zexi with burning eyes, as if he was trying to drill a hole.

Xie Zexi asked in confusion: "What's wrong?"

"You don't want to make me useless after you learn it, do you?" Jiang Ling put his hands on his hips, snorted, and said jokingly: "I told you before you came here, your food I've got it, you can't rob it."

"Don't worry, two people are enough in the kitchen. If there are more, I will have a headache."

Xie Zexi was pushed out of the kitchen.

He touched the tip of his nose, sat on the sofa in the living room, picked up a magazine from the villa and read it, while waiting to open the door for Zhao Youlu and the others.

The magazine is an entertainment magazine. It should be published by the program team. It is all related to the guests. The magazine in his hand contains a large interview and life story about Jiang Ling.

Xie Zexi watched for a while, and Zhao Youlu came back.

They got the second and third place yesterday, so the luxury of the ingredients has gradually decreased, the weight has not changed, but it has become more and more shabby.

Ai Qi and Niu Feng's portions only had vegetables.

When the ingredients were brought into the kitchen, several people felt slightly embarrassed.

"It's okay. We happen to have a lot of meat but not a lot of vegetables. It's healthier and richer to cook together." Jiang Ling said nonchalantly. People who grew up in orphanages are never picky about what they eat, which means they like this house. I just want to get first place.

Most of the four people were good at observing words and expressions, and they saw that Jiang Ling really didn't care. They all relaxed their eyebrows and smiled to varying degrees.

Only Ai and Guan were left in the kitchen. Niu Feng and Zhao Youlu sat on the sofa in the living room to wait.

When taciturn people sit together, the atmosphere is always somewhat silent.

After a while, listening to the bustling sounds in the kitchen, Niu Feng, perhaps unable to stand the silent atmosphere, took the initiative to break the calm and said with a naive smile: "I didn't expect Mr. Xie to come too." "Well,

I was entrusted by someone." Xie Zexi Looking through the magazine, he replied.

Niu Feng nodded, suddenly remembered something, and sighed: "I don't know if Fu Jingming and the others can cook, are they hungry too?"

"Tao Yuanbai can." Xie Zexi turned to the next page with his fingertips, and said lightly He smiled and said, "Don't worry."

"How did Mr. Xie know about Tao Yuanbai's meeting?" Niu Feng blurted out with a surprised expression: "Is that rumor..."

Zhao Youlu looked at Niu Feng and shook his head cryptically.

The disputes during the skating competition may not be obvious to people outside the court, but they can see it clearly. Since they are the ones asking for help, they should not bring up things that make others unhappy.

Niu Feng closed his mouth after realizing it.

"Rumors?" Jiang Ling came out with the prepared dishes and asked curiously: "What rumors?"

Zhao Youlu and Niu Feng looked at each other. Xie Zexi smiled slightly, closed the magazine and said, "The rumors about the three-person Shura field."

Jiang Ling and Xie Zexi's eyes met and they understood instantly.

His eyes flashed slightly, the corners of his mouth raised, and his thoughts were on his mind.

Jiang Ling put down the dishes and walked to the sofa. He hooked Xie Zexi from behind with a smile. Under the man's questioning gaze, he declared domineeringly: "Xie Zexi is mine. He is in a relationship with me. How can he get involved with others? "

I don't know who deliberately spread the rumor." Jiang Ling frowned and said, "Did he deliberately want to break us up?"

Niu Feng asked in shock, "Are you in a relationship?"

"Yes." Jiang Ling said

matter-of-factly : "Didn't we already say we were lovers?" Use his superb acting skills.

When he was looking at Jiang Ling, Jiang Ling was also looking at him with her head tilted, and she slowly came closer. There was no smile in her peach-blossom eyes, and her expression was unusually serious.

Xie Zexi was slightly startled.

I don't know if Jiang Ling misunderstood something from his expression. The hand around his neck tightened. When he looked sideways at Jiang Ling, he was stunned for a moment. The latter just happened to curl his eyebrows and smile, with soft and moist lips. Come up.

The gentle kiss that was supposed to be on the cheek fell on the other person's lips. Through Jiang Ling's eyes that suddenly widened in surprise, Xie Zexi saw the faint smile on his face.

Niu Feng, Zhao Youlu, Ai Qi and Guan were all stunned when they heard the sound coming from the kitchen.

The entire small villa could hear a needle drop in an instant, and it was extremely quiet.

The barrage exploded.

Director Yang, who was watching the live broadcast room with his lunch box, spilled his lunch box. The next second he burst into tears of joy. He stood up and excitedly directed the staff to take screenshots of the scene. He quickly went to promote it and then zoomed in on Xie Zexi's group's live broadcast room: "Quick, quick, quick! These are the ratings!"

[: I'm super...]

[: Ah ah ah, mom! The cp I knocked on is true! [Star Eyes]]

[: Waiting for the official reply, I didn't expect to receive more official wedding news than the official one [Xi Da Pu Ben] [Spreading Flowers] [Star Eyes]] [:

Ao Ao Ao, I wish you a happy marriage for a hundred years! Have a baby early! Let's grow old together! To tie the knot! Forever and ever! ]

[: The previous hahahaha, although I know you are very excited, but no matter how hard Mr. Xie works, Jiang Xiaoling probably won't be able to give birth to a child (probably) [dog head]] [: I am so

angry, so I have already acquiesced to Mr. Xie, Jiang Xiaoling is Got it? ]

[: Sister, as long as Boss Xie is here, Jiang Xiaoling probably won't be able to attack in this life, hahahaha. 】

【: This wave is a victory carnival belonging to the cp party. The bug group is worthy of being a bug group. The speed of falling in love is also as fast as a rocket ahead of the other three groups. I won't say any more, I'm going to talk and talk! ]

There was a "clang", and the iron spoon in someone's hand fell to the ground, and everyone came back to their senses.

Xie Zexi took the first step and pushed away Jiang Ling, who was immersed in shock, and smiled slightly.

"You are actually real." Guan Quan's excited voice broke the silence.

Jiang Ling's mind was still in a daze, his eyes were in a trance, and his ears were surprisingly hot. He touched his lips with his fingers and couldn't regain his consciousness for a long time.

But with the impact of the kiss, no one noticed the unnatural and subtle expressions between the two of them. The focus was on the romance and rumors.

The food was ready, and several people quickly brought the dishes to the table, and then happily gossiped with Jiang Ling and Xie Zexi.

"I saw those people speaking so truthfully, and there were some details posted on the Internet, so I thought the rumors were true." Ai Qi analyzed: "The person who spread the rumors should know you." "I've seen it too, that person should

be Deliberately." Niu Feng said, "Otherwise it wouldn't have spread to a large area in a short period of time."

"But why didn't you clarify it at the beginning?" Guan Quan asked curiously.

"Jinyao has indeed funded Tao Yuanbai for more than ten years. Some of those details are true." Xie Zexi did not avoid the taboo and said with a slight smile: "Rather than just issuing an official announcement to let everyone speculate randomly, it is better to directly announce the upcoming Clarification in the program will have better effect."

Fu Jingming made it clear at the time that he wanted to build momentum for himself, and he had a lot of evidence. He issued an announcement to clarify but it was reversed and was not good for Jinyao's reputation. Jiang Ling happened to take the initiative to submit the statement. As for the solution, Xie Zexi was very patient, so he naturally stayed put for now.

Guan Quan knew it well and said with a smile: "That's right. You two lovers will be on the show soon. As soon as you announce your relationship, these rumors will be self-defeating, right? Jiang Ling." Jiang Ling

was still in a daze. , hummed absentmindedly.

"Jinyao has supported Tao Yuanbai for more than ten years?" Ai Qi asked in surprise. He only thought that Tao Yuanbai was Jinyao's artist, and it was natural that Jinyao was standing behind him.

Everyone looked at each other with strange expressions, and they all thought of one person.

According to this, isn't it the only person involved who can know the details?

...

another hut not far away.

The ingredients for the last player in the game were pitifully scarce, with only one portion of potatoes and cabbage.

Fu Jingming and Tao Yuanbai both experienced poverty, so they both know how to cook.

It's just two grown men. There is no meat and the portion is small, so it is inevitable that they are not full.

"The director said that there will be a new task tomorrow. I will work hard and won't hold you back." Tao Yuanbai showed a flattering smile and softly coaxed Fu Jingming who was sitting on the sofa.

Since the live broadcast was ongoing, Fu Jingming did not change his face, but also smiled, but the smile did not reach his eyes, and said: "Okay, let's work hard together tomorrow." While they were talking, a

staff member knocked on the door and signaled Tao Yuanbai I have a call to answer.

"Maybe my mother is looking for me, please wait for me." Tao Yuanbai said to Fu Jingming, taking his mobile phone to a place where the camera could not capture it.

Seeing the agent displayed on the screen, Tao Yuanbai answered the phone with confusion: "Sister An, what's wrong?"

Sister An, who always spoke softly to him, sounded excited and anxious, and asked: "What else happened? Tao Yuanbai , did you spread those rumors on the Internet? Are you crazy to pursue Fu Jingming?! That is Xie Zexi who promoted you to the top. If you offend him, you will go from heaven to hell in the blink of an eye, and get out of Jinyao with me! "

Also, Mr. Xie is really together with Jiang Ling. They just exposed their relationship in front of the screen. Now the hot topics are both of them. You said that your old relationship from more than ten years ago can make him tolerate you." When?"

Tao Yuanbai's face suddenly turned pale.