Carmilla Carmine x fem Overlord reader

Requested by HyenaLover2630
Might be a bit OOC for Carmilla, but I hope you like it.

[3rd POV]
It was the day after the extermination, and Odette and Clara just got finished grabbing Angelic weapons to bring to their mother. Both of them were beaming with excitement after passing a calming part of the pride rings that held an amusement park. Neither one of them have been to one in years and it looked amazing.

"Mother, mother! You will never guess where we've been, and the place we found, while searching for angelic weapons!" Clara squealed with Odette not too far behind her. "Well what did you two find that's got you so excited?" Carmilla smiled at both of her little girls, taking a break from her work. "WhilewewerelookingfortheAngelicweapons,weendedupfin-" "talk in a way I can understand Clara" their mother asked spoke softly.

"While we were looking for the Angelic weapons, we ended up finding this town that had an amusement park. The woman that owned it was nice, and already had the Angelic weapons collected so we only had to grab them from her." Odette responded for her sister, knowing how excited she was. "We wanted to ask if we could go back there together as a family since she invited us back if we had time" both the girls looked nervous at their mother deep in thought. They knew they had work, but they hadn't had fun in a while as a family.

"You know what, it's been a while, I think we should go." Carmilla finally decided as they packed a travel bag and some money since they had a lot of it. "We leave in two hours, go freshen up you two." The woman smiled as her daughters rushed off happily about the trip. Once the time passed they set out for the town.

Only taking 45 minutes to walk, the town finally came into view, a huge amusement park also visible in the distance. One of the most noticeable things was the huge building at the back of the amusement parks. The town was live with people actually having fun, there was rare amounts of crime and if there was crime, it was actually felt with, of course there was actually crime, but the consequences were handled accordingly, the only crime not allowed would be fraud, or lying to the person in charge, which is who was in charge of the amusement park.

"Hiya! You came back! It's great to see you both again!" A smooth voice rang out from behind them. Carmilla turned around ready to attack but stopped once she seen her girls run over to the figure in the cloak and hug them. "Who is this?" The white haired woman asked, narrowing her eyes at the person. "Oh, my apologies."

Y/n took off her cloak and smiled at a stunned and slightly blushing Carmilla, holding out her wooden hand to shake. "It's nice to meet you ma'am" she smiled kindly. "Thank you for having us here." Carmilla nodded, not ignoring the fact that her daughters were laughing at her flustered state. "Let me show you around, you'll love the amusement park!"

"I heard that you're an overlord and. Y/n, but we don't know much about you or that your town existed until recently, why is that?" Odette asked questingly while Clara chatted with their mother who continued to turn purple in embarrassment. "Well I don't care too much for ranks, and a close friend of mine wanted help when it came to adding fun to Hell so I've been working on it the entire time I've been here, it just opened up about 3 weeks ago" Y/n spoke happily as she made it the stop.

"Now, this is my house, no one goes inside but myself, but in this case, you three are welcome anytime, especially to stay over." Y/n smiled before sending a wink to Carmilla, giving them all wrist bands to go have fun without having to pay as she entered her home.

"Mom has a crush!~" Clara teased while in a fit of giggles, Odette chuckling along side her. "Quiet now girls, what if she hears you." Carmilla looked around as she guided her children to the rides "she was very attractive though, we will be coming her a lot more..maybe you'll have another mother in the end.." she sighed happily Ruth a growing smile on her face without her knowledge.

"Oh yeah, she's definitely in love." "What was that?" "Nothing mother!"