Angel Dust x fem Succubus reader

Requested by ALEXXIIISS

[3rd POV]
"That's a wrap everyone! Head to your rooms, clean yourselves up, and get the fuck out!" Val clapped his hands with smiles, heading to his office. Y/n got up from her position with Angel, helping him out of everything which surprised the spider demon, he never had anyone offer to clean him up before. "Uh- Y/n?" "Quiet Angel cakes, let me take care of you" she flashed her teeth in a smile, grabbing their robes and wrapping them around their bodies.

Angel was thankful and stood up, stretching before letting out a quiet yelp of surprise when he was picked up, being carried by Y/n back to his room. "I can walk perfectly fine by my-" Angel tried to argue before being cut off with a kiss, the succubus leaving him in a state of shock as he stayed quiet the rest of the way to his room.

"A little to the left, no- now a bit to the right..perfect" Angel let out a sigh of relief, enjoying the massage he was receiving in the shower while washing him, Y/n had insisted she'd take care of him abs he loved it, he could even say it was the best abs only aftercare he had ever received. "You have a lot of tension in your back Angel, I'll help you get rid of it another day, but for now, let's focused on getting your chest fluff clean" she giggled while placing a kiss to his shoulder.

That's another thing that threw him off, the two of them only work together, he's they've worked together for years and she's always shown concern and interest in him, but this was their first time filming together and he didn't fake a sound that came out of him. Being with Y/n felt like pure bliss to him and he loved it. He wanted more, but he doubted a succubus would be interested in him like that.

"Damn toots, that felt amazing, thank you!" Angel smiled happily, getting dressed while looking at the slightly taller female in front of him. "Of course, if we get to work together more, I'll be sure to always give you a good time afterwards to get clean." Y/n giggled before walking up to Angel, reaching out for his hand, causing him to flinch away before his eyes widened at the face she waited for him to come to her. Slowly he placed his hand in hers and was pulled into her chest, her body still barely besides the robe since she didn't grab any of her clothes before coming in here.

"I'll see you later baby, call me sometime~" she pulled Angel into a kiss, a gentle kiss that made the demon feel like he was in heaven before she left her number with him and left the room. "Wow....now that's a woman-"

Before Angel left, he went to go pick up his paycheck in Val's office since he was in good mood, maybe he was finally getting somewhere with Vox. "Hey uhh Val, where did you find Y/n?" "Oh? She's a good friend of Velvette's, a real charmer and she's perfect on the videos. I might have her working with you more, I don't think I've ever seen you make the videos look so convincing." The moth smirked while taking a drag if his cigarette. "Just be careful, she is a succubus for a reason. If she wants something or someone, she'll get it."

Angel took his paycheck and headed back towards the hotel, looking at the number that Y/n had given him and adding it to his phone with a smile on his face. Maybe he'd really be able to get some happiness outside of the workplace.