Charlie x female demon reader

Requested by Elmax_Wenclair_Slut

⚠️SA WARING⚠️ it is only mentioned

[3rd POV]
"Val stop it!" Y/n yelled, quickly running to Angel to protect him, her metasoma's stinger being pointed towards him threatening, unlike Angel, she wasn't under contract with him, but that didn't stop him from treading her any different since they were both his best workers. Angel looked worried as he pulled Y/n closer to him and this only made Valentino angrier than none of his employees were listening to him. "Y/n! No!"

Charlie walked through the door with food in her hands, thinking it would be nice to bring Angel and his cute friend, her girlfriend, some food. However, she walked into a sight that made her angry. In the studio, Y/n was being held by her metasoma, her stinger almost torn off as she cried and Angel trying to help distract her from the pain while wrapping it, dodging the angry Moth.

"Y/n!"  Charlie immediately ran over and went to comfort her lover. "B-babe? You aren't supposed to be here. Go home, I'm okay" Y/n rested her forehead against Charlie's, trying to make her feel better but the princess of Hell went off, glaring at Valentino as she headed straight for him, her hair flying up before she was stopped by the pair of demons.

"Look, Please leave." Y/n spoke, with an unwanted harsh tone in her voice, her bag of makeup supplies still on the floor where it got knocked over. She never was in any films like Angel was, but she was his makeup artist. If she was being filmed, it was days she was asked to stay after hours if Val didn't want to use Angel, or days she might have offered herself to get Angel out of trouble.

"But Y/n-" "Leave Charlie!" Angel yelled as the pair looked at her with angered but saddened looks as the Princess of Hell left with tears in her eyes.

Later once they got off, Angel headed in with Husker, Y/n trailing behind them before she was brought into a tight hug, her girlfriend crying on her chest "I believe this belongs to you?" Angel chuckled, causing the scorpion demon to smile and take her girlfriend to their shared room.

"I'm really sorry, I thought I was helping. I didn't know that I would cause you to get in trouble...or more trouble than you were already in. I just really wanted to have a...conversation with him, but after I seen what happened to your tail, I just- " Charlie rambled before being pulled into a kiss by her girlfriend. "Look, it's okay, I'm fine now, we don't have to go in until we're called in so how about it's just me and you? Yeah?" Y/n asked quietly as she laid in bed with her, smiling to herself as they cuddled. She really needed that.

"I love you Y/n.." "I love you too princess.."

"If he does that again I'm ripping his wings off."