My little Doe

I am just testing something out, reader will be a mother in this.

[3rd POV]
Alastor walked around the hotel, the same grin plastered on his face, but his ears were pinned back slightly, deep in thought as he walked around. The quietness of the usually happy deer didn't go unnoticed by anyone around the hotel.

"Alastor, why are you talking around here so upset?" Husk asked from the bar, looking up from cleaning his glass. "It's her day again..you remember?" "Already?" He looked shocked but and shook his head with a sigh "she was a wonderful woman that loves you dearly, you know that."

"Who are you two talking about? Did smiles have a special lady?" Angel came over and sat down across the bar, winking at Husk who rolled his eyes playfully "My mother..." Alastor finally spoke up, looking over towards the window and towards the clouds. "She would be ashamed of the man I became but I miss her." He sighed as he got up, putting on a smile before heading out towards his radio station.

"His mother was a woman that he loved dearly, the only love he had in his life that he felt was real. Then she died sadly, but he did what was asked of him and always kept a smile even in his darkest times so no one ever knew his real intentions." Husker spoke up to everyone as they all watched the Demon overlord leave. "Guys I have an idea!" Charlie cheered happily.

Later back at his house on his turf, Alastor was starting to cook Jambalaya  while listening to the song his mother used to sing to him, then, all of a sudden, there was a knock at the door. "I wonder who that would be.." The male sighed and got up, walking to the door and fixing his attitude before opening the door with closed eye smile. "Yes? How may I hel-"

There she was, Y/n standing at his door with a smile on her face, her brown and white deer ears sticking up at the top of her head as her hair was pulled back into a bun with her usual sun hat on. "Mother.." He whispered "Hello again, my little doe.." she smile and pulled her son into a hug, her wings wrapping around him as she held him close. Alastor wrapped his arms around her just as tight as he closed the door, tears leaving his eyes with his permanent smile faltering.

"Come now dear, you're never fully dressed without a smile, remember?" Y/n spoke softly while placing a kiss on her son's forehead. "My my, how've you grown! Oh! Is that my recipe I smell in there?" She smiled and went to go start helping him with cooking.

Alastor couldn't help but stay in place, still shocked that he was face to face with his mother, she didn't disown him, shame him, or anything for his crimes that she knew he had committed, she still loves him the same. "Are you coming Al dear?" The older woman spoke from the kitchen as she flashed him a smile.

"Coming mother!" Alastor smiled, feeling like a little boy again by his mother's side as they both cooked together like the good days in New Orleans.