Alastor x fem owl reader

Not requested, there will be angst and it won't be as long

[3rd POV]
Ever since Alastor came back, there has been quite a stir in the pride ring of hell, especially with his and Vox's rivalry. But you see, it has only gotten worse ever since a certain overlord came back to the pride ring. That overlord is Y/n, better known as Midnight Eyes.

While she was alive, she was known to be a stalker, watching people who took talks through the forest or anywhere at night, and she followed them. She would only make herself known by the whistling of the victims favorite song, stalking closer as she waited for the right time to strike. Once it was time, she let out a loud scream to draw them over to her before the chase started and she ran after them quickly, like an owl soaring over their prey.

She got away with such things for many years, though she never did anything like eat the victim because they went to her pets instead. Since she ended up landing a job in the musical industry, she was able to be on both Radio and TV, to say she was excited about both was an understatement. She loved the attention and loved that people knew her name. It was also able to bring some popularity to her bakery that she ran, however, all of that ended when she was killed by a group of women that weren't too happy about the fact that their boyfriends spent more time at her shows then they did at home.

The moment she got to hell, she quickly made herself the talk of the town, but the way she did it made the radio demon a bit angry. Due to her uprisingly, it seemed people in the ring forgot exactly who he was and he couldn't have that. He tried to kill Y/n one night, but the moment he saw her, he was unable to do so. It was like he was caught in a trance by her tune. It was the lullaby that his mother used to put him to bed.

Alastor snapped out of it when he felt something trickling down the side of his neck. He ran his hand down the area and saw his own blood. He never thought he'd see that, but wasn't as angry about it as he thought he'd be. One this he knew is that he'd have to learn more about this new demon.

As the years went on, Y/n ended up as an overlord, as well as a new demon named Vox. The both of them have had conversations that ended with much flirting coming from the Tv demon, but it never phased Y/n. However, it did make the rivalry between Vox and Alastor worse. The both of them grew to like Y/n and constantly fought over their attention. It was like watching penguins compete for their mate and it honestly interested Y/n how far they were willing to go.

Vox was charming, but there was something about Alastor that pulled Y/n in, so she gave him a chance. It was the best decision of her life. They stated things off slow, but eventually the entirety of hell knew of their relationship and knew not to mess with either of them. They also worked together when it came to killings, Y/n even hunting for Alastor at times. But one day she left and about a year later, Alastor left to look for her. 7 years later and here we are, Alastor helping out with the hotel when Y/n came knocking at the door and surprised him with being back home. He was the happiest demon in hell that day, until it all went down hill.

6 months after Y/n came back, she went missing and hadn't been seen for a few weeks until extermination day. The angels attacked the hotel repeatedly, Alastor loosing his staff and being beat up while Vox was broadcasting it for the other V's, and Y/n. She was beat and bruised as she had dried up blood around her face and burn marks around her body and wings. A few feathers were missing from them as Vox wanted to keep them for souvenirs and Val thought they would look good for Velvette's clothes.

Vox couldn't stand that she had chosen the radio demon instead of him, se he decided what was the best way to get under his skin, punish her of course. He stated off with having Y/n spend some time with Val after hours and keeping her in a room where he took off some of her feathers daily. During the broadcast of the extermination, she was in and out of consciousness, constantly being woke up by the electric shocks she underwent.

Once the extermination was close to being over, Vox got angry that Alastor had gotten away and slowly ripped Y/n wings off, laughing at her pained cries and blood loss with the wings now gone. He packaged them up and sent them to the hotel, Alastor's name on the box and waited.

After Alastor came back, still no sign of Y/n for the 7th week, he was confused to see a package there for him at the hotel. He decided to open it in front of everyone, but the moment he did, his undead heart stopped. There in the box was Y/n perfect beautiful wings that he loved, all battered and bruised while there was a single picture of Y/n surrounded by her own blood.

To say the Radio demon was angered was an understatement. He didn't know who caused it, but he would hunt down whoever it was that had his beautiful song bird and give them hell to pay.