Vox x female Fox Overlord reader

Request by amber_Da_fox

[3rd POV]
"Y/n! What a good surprise! You didn't tell me you were coming to visit!" Alastor smiled, allowing Y/n to pull him into a hug while he linked arms with her, starting to walk around the downtown part of Hell. Little to their knowledge, they were being watched.

"That stupid old- timey prick! What does he have that I don't?! I'd be much better off with her than him! I mean look at me! I'm the best piece of technology that has graced this stupid place we call Hell!" Vox growled, aggravated as he watched the cameras. He had liked Y/n for a long time and even tried asking Alastor for help in getting a date with her, but he said no, which is another reason why Vox doesn't like the Radio demon.

"You wouldn't have to deal with this if you just asked her out the last time she was here instead of pretending like she wasn't even here, you know?" Valentino spoke up while he had a pair of glasses on to count money. "I'll have to thank Angel cakes for the idea of getting these glasses so I could see easier..." the moth mumbled to himself as he continued counting honey. "Oh you go suck a dick!" Vox's voice glitched as he left their hide out, turning off his screens as closed the door.

Somehow he found himself wondering down the same path and Alastor and Y/n, grinning as he saw them in the distance, swiftly pulling Y/n close and away from the deer demon as Vox escaped with Y/n before he could react. "Vox?! What are you doing? I was hanging out with Alastor!" Y/n looked a bit confused while she was dragged away by the Tv screen.

Y/n had no problems with both versions of technology due to the fact she was born in the middle of the transition. While she was growing up the older, radios and letters and many forms of communication or entertainment at that time we're still around, but we're starting to go out of style. while she grew up and got older throughout the years of her life on earth, she was able to experience the newer technology that Alastor despises.

With that being said, that is the reason why she gets along with Vox and Alastor equally. Even if both of them hate each other's guts. "Shut up! We are going on a date now, I'm not going to let you keep hanging out with that old piece of trash when you have me here! I'm better than him anyway, we are going to enjoy this date and then you can decide if you'll let me take you on any others." Vox blurted out, gaining a purpleish color to his screen. Once he realized what he said.

"Well if you wanted to ask me on a date you could've just asked, I would've said yes without you pulling me away from my day out with Alastor." The fox chuckles as her tail slowly wagged back and forth as she was excited that he finally asked her on a date.

He didn't know it, but Y/n liked Vox as well, she was just a bit scared to tell him due to them being so different, and her being closer to Alastor than she is to him. "Is your tail wagging back there?" The Tv laughed as he looked behind her. "Shut up! It just does that sometimes!" She crossed her arms and wrapped her tail around her leg. "Oh come on! I was just teasing!" He laughed while he grabbed he hand and headed to another part of Hell with her.

To Y/n's surprise, Vox was much more of a gentleman than Alastor said he would be, but what could she expect, they hate each other. "you know, I really enjoyed this night out, it was very nice being out with you, but you didn't have to pay for everything-" Y/n smile as they walked back to her place, hand in hand. "Of course I did, I wouldn't make you pay when I'm the one that asked you out." Vox smiles as he placed a kiss on her hand, stopping as they came up to her house which was at the far end of Hell.

"Thank you again for tonight.." she smiled, placing a kiss on the screen, the color of her lipstick leaving a mark as she headed inside her house, leaving the tv stunned and a slight purple blush dusting his face again before he felt something in his pocket, seeing it was Y/n's number as he walked off, dancing a bit on his way home. "I still got it."