Velvette x female Angel reader

Requested by Izzyilutbby

[3rd POV]
It was extermination day. All the exterminator angels were lining up to head down to the pride ring of Hell. Y/n was a temporary extermination angel, they hated participating in the extermination, but knew that they needed to at times from Adam's command. However, Y/n had a secret, a secret that would surely get her kicked out of heaven.

Once the angels open the clouds, and stormed down into Hell, their wings wide open, and pure white with no imperfections, and then the hunt began, for the other angels anyway. Y/n had somewhere else to be during this extermination, just like the last.

"Who is this person that you're waiting on anyway Velvette? I mean it's obvious that they aren't coming, plus there's an extermination right now they won't be able to get here in time without getting killed." Valentino groaned with an exaggerated sigh as he paced around the V's main room. "Shut up! She'll be here! She always gets here." All of a sudden, there was a knock at the door and Vox went to go answer it, stepping back in fear as he moved back to protect his friends.

Y/n had her mask on, spear in hand as she closed the door and looked towards them, a sly smirk on her face as she stepped closer before holding her hands out for her lover. "Baby!" Velvette squealed as she ran to Y/n and took off her mask above her lips, and pulling her into a kiss gently. "Hey! What's going on here!" Vox yelled as he stomped over in between the two. "Oh! This is Y/n she's my girlfriend!" Velvette cheered happily "Girlfriend?!" He looked back and forth between the both of them.

After a few hours of interrogation, Y/n and Velvette got to spend time together, happy to be in each others arms while watching the extermination with Vox and Valentino. Y/n was also an amazing cook, which is another reason that they let her stay after she made some food. "You know, with you both being all romantic I'm gonna throw up." Vox spoke, rolling his eyes at the two females feeding each other. "You're just mad because you can't get in Val's pants!" Velvette snapped at him with a playful glare, seeing that she shut him up. "Hey babe, we need to talk before I go as well.."  Y/n spoke before grabbing her hand and heading to the overlord's room.

"What did you want to talk about love?" Velvette asked, sitting down on her bed. "Okay so- I almost got caught last time I was down here and I just wanted you to know that I wouldn't stop visiting even if I got caught. If I have to get my halo or wings, even both taken away I will." Y/n spoke as she held Velvette's hand in hers, kissing her gently as she smiled.

The truth is, Y/n had been caught before. She had been caught by her best friend, Lute. She was lucky that Lute didn't tell anyone. If she would've been caught by Adam, her wings would've been taken before this extermination even happened, maybe even having her as a target during one. She wasn't exactly sure what would happen but she was more cautious about how she moved now.

Both Y/n and Velvette spend most of the extermination together before Y/n left when she knew the extermination was about to come to an end. "I'll see you next time sweetheart." She smiled, kissing the slightly shorter female as she waved and stepped out the door. "Be safe love!" Velvette smiled while waving to her. "You too" Y/n waved before making her way to an alley with some dead demons in it to wait for the end of extermination.

That is what Y/n did every extermination. She visited her girlfriend and stayed until it almost ended before leaving, never really killing anyone but always posing as she did. She never got caught and planned to keep it that way, but if she could stay with Velvette permanently, getting sent to Hell didn't seem bad.