Meeting Valentino

A quick test of something to see how ya'll like it, even though some of these aren't needed I'll still make them. This will be each oneshot's Y/n meeting Val for the first time and how it would go. These will each be in order of the actual oneshots. ⚠️warning⚠️ mentions of SA will happen for some of these

Charlie's Y/n(1): This Y/n met Valentino during extermination day while she was still an exterminator. She seen him walking out of his studio and she took the time to strike. It caught him by surprise that she was as strong as she was even though she didn't seem like she was interested in doing it in the first place, she left him hurt but he did get away. The second time they met was when everyone went to the club and she walked over when it was taking a while for Angel to grab Nifty. Once Val saw her, his face went pale and he let go of Angel, holding the other demonesses close to him so they didn't get hurt, it made him angry to know she was with Angel at the hotel and that she could kill him easily if she wanted.

Lucifer's Y/n: This Y/n met Val when he  first got to Hell. He was quickly putting together his studio, or hitting on every moving thing he seen, one day it just so happened that he saw Y/n that day and tried to add her to his collection. That was quickly shut down when she shown no interest in him, and he found out she was dating the king of Hell. To say he was embarrassed was an understatement.

Alastor's Y/n(1): This Y/n was drugged, she didn't remember meeting Valentino when she did, all she remembered was walking home before  she was attacked. She put up a fight before she went down but 2 against 1 isn't all that fair. Once she finally came to, he was constantly hitting on her and Vox did nothing about it, he wants to keep his favorite Moth happy and let him do what he wants. Let's just say Val had many broken pairs of glasses and threw a couple of tantrums but it ended with him getting the last laugh and Y/n in one of his rooms covered in marks and his stupid saliva.

Angel Dust's Y/n(1): The first time Y/n met Val here was after leaving a bar, this was before she had met Angel. Y/n was trying to leave on her own but the overlord caught up with her and took her back to his place. Her top was already off before he got inside the studio. If it wasn't for Angel stopping him once he came back because he left his phone, Y/n would've been one of Valentino's favorite lovers.

Husk's Y/n(1): In this one, Y/n first met Valentino when she was bringing Angel some food after forgiving him for everything with Husk. She went inside the building and headed over to Angel to drop off the food which he was thankful for but tried to rush her out the building but it was too late. Val spread his wings and greeted Y/n kindly, trying to lure her back into his office with him. "No- No! NO! STAY BACK!" "Hey- where'd you get that piano?" Then Val was crushed.

Velvette's Y/n: This Y/n met Val when she was visiting Velvette. This was the fist time he was actually home when she came over so once she just walked in with no problem he was scared for his life and on edge the entire time she was around, before he saw that she was with Velvette and the both of them were in a relationship.

Vox's Y/n: This Y/n met Val on her second date with Vox. He kept offering her a job and Vox was getting fed up with it as he just wanted to go out on their date, but the moth was making it hard to get out the door, at that rate they were going to be late.

Alastor's Y/n(2): Y/n...this mama was livid. Right when she got the chance, she brought Alastor and Angel with her and stormed to the Vee's place, knocking on the door with her arms crossed, both Alastor and Angel behind her like little kids in trouble with their heads down, slightly bickering from each other. Once the door was opened by Velvette, she turned into this kind woman looking for Vox and Valentino. Her and the boys were let in and that's when she saw them. She grabbed them both by the collars of their shirts and started to scold them, interrupting them and talking over them when they tried to talk back. She then began taking their things and threatened to make them go pick a switch if they kept talking back. Both Angel and Alastor were made to sit down and all 4 of them talk through their issues. She could be very scary and they wondered how she was in heaven with the mouth she had on her.

Charlie's Y/n(2): Y/n was originally working for Velvette as a makeup artist, but she was told she'd also be working for Valentino since his workers trusted her more than the other artist that would do their makeup, especially with it coming from Val, but that was the least of her worries. She enjoyed the job and doing makeup, until she started being punished every day for taking too long or not being on time to help his workers. Velvette wouldn't allow it and took her away for a while, but it never made anything better once she was convinced to come back.

Husk's Y/n(2): Y/n actually met Valentino at her restaurant one day. He was with a group of demons that seemed uncomfortable with him, some too drunk to help themselves as he hit touchy with them. She ended up drugging his drink to make him fall asleep as she helped the demons and took them home to safety before calling Vox to come get Val. To say Val was infuriated was an understatement, he knew none of the other demons knew what could effect him so he immediately went back to the restaurant to complain only to be fed nonsense and be kicked out of the establishment.

Angel's Y/n(2): Y/n actually ended up offering to work for Valentino herself on her own will. She was eager to work with him and made sure to become his best employee very quickly, a little too quickly. Too bad it won't last for very long, but Val doesn't need to know that.

Angel's Y/n(3): This Y/n is the woman that took in the Vees once they first got to hell. She taught then her ways to make it to the top of the ranks and strike fear into other sinners, but of course they didn't listen. One thing they never did was disrespect her, they know better than that and Valentino knows what happens if you fail to do that. He's seen the medical bills and injuries, that's why his wings are always around his body.