Lucifer Morningstar x Angel reader

Requested by Khloe0098

[3rd POV]
Lucifer was pacing around his room, mumbling to himself after getting a call from his daughter, Charlie to come visit her hotel. He hadn't seen her in years or talked to her in a few months on the phone. In that time, he's been keeping a secret from her that he's meant to tell her, but didn't know how. "Luci, honey are you going to calm down?" A female asked, walking out of their shared room.

"Y/n, my love..I want to tell Charlie about us but I don't know how I would just come out of the box and tell her about us,..I mean...what if she doesn't accept you and all that jazz?" The king continued his rant before he sighed and went up to his fiancé, wrapping his wings around her while her whiteish gray wings wrapped around him as well.

Y/n was an angel. She was an angel with Lucifer and Lilith, still being in heaven once they got banished down she lost her best friend and the love of her life that day, but it was soon that she hit him back on an extermination. She actually protected one of their own, Vaggie and they were both sent down for going against the exterminations. From that day forward she had been living alone before she somehow crossed pathed with Lucifer again and they reconnected, eventually getting together and they had been ever since. That was 4 years ago and the king of hell only proposed a year ago. The only thing he was worried about now was actually telling Charlie about his new lover, and it was eating him alive.

"Look, you're going to visit her later aren't you? We're supposed to be going over there in an hour right?" Y/n spoke, trying to ease the demon's nerves. One thing That was different about Y/n is that she could still always go back up if she wanted, she would just have to leave Lucifer, but she wasn't willing to do that. "I know but technically we have about 35 minutes left to get over there..okay okay here we go, we'll go over there and end up talking to them and then I'll introduce you! Yeah..yeah we can do that.."

After Y/n calmed Lucifer down, they both headed to the hotel, the couple getting a bit nervous the closer they got to the hotel. Once there, Lucifer knocked on the door and soon, Charlie answered with a smile on her face. "Hey dad!..welcome to the Hazbin Hote- oh! are you a new guest? I'm sorry I didn't see pay you any mind!"

Y/n and Lucifer were invited inside. "I'm actually here with your father.." she smiled and held out her hand for Charlie to shake. "oh um....dad? Who is this woman?" She slowly shook her hand and looked at her father, waiting for an answer. "This is Y/n, she's my Fiancé.." he smiled at Y/n causing Charlie to look at he father with a slight smile, happy that he was now back to his old self. "In that case, please keep my father happy and let me introduce you both to the others here!"

Y/n and Lucifer were introduced to Alastor, who started a small argument with Lucifer before being introduced to Vaggie, Angel Dust, Husker, Sir Pentious, and Nifty. Y/n already loved the crew and was taking to them while Charlie talked to her father about help with the hotel. While she was talking to Angel about having a day out to get along one night, she all of a sudden heard music as her lover began a musical battle with the radio demon, it kinda sounded like a custody battle.

Once the song was over and everything was settled, Y/n hugged everyone except Alastor goodbye and waited outside for Lucifer. Once they gut home, they immediately cuddled in bed while thinking over their day. "I told you that you had nothing to worry about...she seems like an amazing girl too..you and Lilith did a good job.." she smiled and kissed his cheek while playing with his hair "yeah I know...I was just worried that she wouldn't like you, now I guess we can start all hanging out together as a family.."