Husk x overlord reader

Requested by CyberPUNKFOREVERR

[3rd POV]
Being an overlord working at a hotel is complicated. Y/n was one of the cooks in the hotel, she owned her own restaurant here in Hell and she cooks for the Hazbin hotel out of the kindness of her hear, her niece is the owner of it anyway, well Co owner now that Alastor was there. But Y/n had a secret, only her and two other people knew about.

"Hey toots! Whiskers misses you~" the male spider teased while slinging his arm around Y/n's shoulder. "I'm sorry, could you tell him that I have a lot of food to prepare before dinner and I need to make sure it's all done? He can come in here if needed." She smiled, giving the demon a side hug and patting his head as she pushed him out the kitchen. "Well? What did she say?" Husk looked around, his tail slightly wagging at the thought of his lover in the kitchen.

"Well, she said if you want to hang out you can go in there because she's busy-" "ugh!" He threw his head on the bar "But the boss said I can't leave-" he whined as he was getting impatient. All week it was like this, he'd try to hang out with Y/n but she'd say she had to cook or leave to look after the restaurant and they didn't even get to sleep together, she was always gone in the morning and he wasn't awake to enjoy his time with her.

"You know what- fuck that." Husk put his sign that he was going on break out and stormed into the kitchen, pulling Y/n with him out the kitchen and upstairs immediately after she finished cooking, dragging her to his room, and laying on top of her in bed. "Husk! What is this about?!"

"You haven't been giving me attention in weeks!" The cat demon whines as he snuggles up with his favorite overlord. "I'm sorry baby, I've just been really busy.." Y/n sighed, placing her hands on his head and running them through his fur, smiling as she heard him purring. "I don't want you to get in troubl-" "fuck that..you're comfortable.." he smiled, closing his eyes as he slowly drifted off into sleep.

A few hours later, Alastor and Charlie were looking for the both of them, asking Angel for help. The spider headed towards Husk's room and opened the door before he shut the door, a grin on his face "Angel, did you find them yet?" Alastor called from downstairs. "Nope! I can't find them."