- 10.40 -

Clement's own perplexity was nothing compared to the NCA own dilemma.

Although the NCA had obtained court dates in June. Ryan was a barrier to direct prosecution charges on the Westminster network. In particular he needed to be interviewed with regards to his "personal" services to the Westminster billionaires club and his connections with Julian.

The NCA obtained an arrest warrant for Ryan. He was approached at his apartment in Limehouse. Ryan was a valid witness to Alex's homoerotic behaviour. At 10.40 he was requested to attend an NCA interview under the right to anonymity under questioning.

Philip will undertake the interview at an undisclosed location in London.

Philip:

"Ryan, whatever you say is between you and me. Any questions I will ask you, are not related to who you are as an individual. Ryan is that an acceptable starting point?"

Ryan:

"Yes, Yea I accept it."

Philip:

"Ryan; do you know Alex Shale, Arthur Bailey or Julian Foley?"

Ryan:  

"Yes all three are homosexuals; they were my clients, I was their male escort for one hours sessions."

Philip:

"Ryan; were you a male escort for the HSBC billionaires club, in Westminster." 

Ryan:

"I was directed by Arthur, to attend sessions he held at various addresses in London. He was always present, as were many other homosexuals, but not Alex. He wanted private only."

Philip:

"Ryan; the term sessions. What did the sessions involve?"

Ryan:

"Group sex, me and other escorts arrived, for the party...two, three on one sessions. Arthur liked the rear, others wanted oral, head. Arthur paid 2k for a gig, oral was £500. That was an extra; he paid out in cash."

Philip:

"Ryan; did you ever see violence in a group session, by any clients?"

Ryan:

"Yes, it was frequent. Not with me, I didn't want the extra money; some escorts got paid 5K for fake strangulation with rohypnol...or masking...yes it was violent."

- Ryan's face froze -

"I saw Sean Bradley strangle an escort. Jules was removed from Arthurs apartment. I think he was dead. Daniel and Julian were in that session. Who killed him I don't know, but he died for 5K.

Jason didn't want or need this interview, but he let it happen. Ryan had spilled the beans. Julian's intel was then nothing in front of any UK judge. He had lied about his sexuality so no court in the UK would accept him as an honest witness against Sean, Daniel or Westminster. He was now part of Eric's murder enquire. Julian Foley will be brought in for a separate NCA interview!

Jason was well aware that Julian will rat on every member of the billionaires clubs.