- 10.00 -

Ronan arrived at the prison gates, accompanied by a Solicitor.

The pair were escorted into the visitors section of the prison. There they waited for the last gate to be opened. Once inside the visitor's room, they sat down in front of Clement.

Ronan:

"Clement; nice to finally see you...I'm from the National Crime Agency...you know who we are."

"This is Claire, she is a solicitor. By happenstance, Yesterday, she won your release....two hours, and you're out of here."

Claire:

"Clement, I have fought on your behalf, I, along with Ronan, have petitioned the judicial system. We won the case on wrongful imprisonment. Not due to the colour of your skin, but due to corruption within the Metropolitan Police."

Clement:

"Thank you Claire, here isn't the place to talk....but we will. I'll tell you exactly what happened in Dagenham."

The prison warden, approached the table, to present Clement with a release form. His signature, would confirm that he had not received unnecessary abuse or victimisation within Brixton prison. Claire read through the extensive documentation. Clement signed the last page. Claire confirmed his release via her professional signature.

Clement: 

"I ain't a black prophet...that not be me....Jesus, an eye for an eye, so let it be....Lord God almighty, I'm walking free....My Lord, those girls were never butchers, by me."

"In your great name; I will give his lady; those that whom are to blame."

"My Father, your son, you allow be to be, Jesus you have set me free."

Clement said goodbyes to his prison inmates. White, Black, muslin...he had gained respect from everyone, especially the West ham football fans. He was one of their own. The prisoners knew his character, they knew he was stitched up!

12.00

Clement walked out of Brixton prison a free man!

Due to the deplorable nature of the murders, his case had gone national. Both girls; aged 14 & 15 were reportedly found dead in a flat block in Dagenham. The MET stated they died from asphyxiation. The eldest was found naked and hung over a bedroom door, whilst the younger girl was also found hung inside a wardrobe.

2k Londoners were outside the gates. Despite what Clement felt about the charges, white, black and Muslim communities were behind him. His release prompted a BBC debate on the integrity of the London Metropolitan police.