- Tracing -

Jason was accurate about all matters relating to the Network.

The NCA interviewers gathered to discuss the outcome of the intel they had obtained. Jason and Philip had leached out the homoerotic stains inside the billionaires club. All three agreed that Ben was controlled by Andrew. Alex was in fact controlled by Omer, yet he himself controlled Ryan via money for homoerotic fantasy sex. Ryan like Eric is a rentboy.

Jason:

"Gentlemen, we have the Intel, we can track & trace the majority of those who control the club, its members and the MET." 

"Now we know who we are after; the billionaire bankers. Ronan, we all owe you a favour. You'll get vengeance on those who put Clement in prison. And I'll give intel on the banking sector that Sean needs to control the Liverpool Mafia."

Ronan:

"We are talking about control, can we get to the top, really I want to take the topman?"

Jason:

"Ronan, you will be surprised, the topman, is a woman. A nasty piece of work."

"I have intel on her, from Julian Foley. She is 51 and she controls the club, and the men. Andrea, is a hidden accountant within the HSBC banking sector. Ronan a British woman controls the Liverpool Mafia, It ain't an Irish Mafia. Andrea is the kingpin, born a bred in Liverpool."

"Andrea is our target, She is the controller that we can and will bring down."

Ronan:

"Right now, I want to know is Julian Foley. What's so important about him, how does he know what we don't?"

Jason:

"Julian is my informer. I did him a deal, I got him out of criminal charges with; a gentleman's agreement. He has leaked intel on the HSBC executives and the billionaire club. He even gave me intel on Andrea. All the documentation I have are courtesy of Julian Foley."

"Ronan, you trusted me once, I will ask you to trust me again. I have intel that the MET have on you. Ronan they want you arrested...and that's not going happen."

Ronan:

"Jason; don't talk at granny's speed, enlighten me. What have they got on me that I need to worry about." 

Jason:

"It's your Irish cousin, Declan he's connected to banking fraud. That's the dirt the MET have on you. They had intended to plant stolen equipment in your house. Julian gave me the people the MET use, their rabid dogs can be neutered. So you don't need to worry."

"Julian is the middleman that we can use to track & trace everyone."

The decision was made to fast-track the trial dates on all 7. By detaining all on direct and indirect murder changes, allowed the NCA to pushed forward the legal criminal track & trace policy. Those primarily affected were the MET officers. With Julian's intel; Ronan and the NCA could start operating at an IT level.