40

Sunghoon's POV:

I opened the door and their stood Jay with a bag of what I suppose are groceries..

"Jay?"

"Get aside and let me in I don't have all the time in the world.." He spoke sternly.

He entered and went straight into the kitchen..he still is really mad at me..

"why are you here?"

"Uncle informed me that you and Jake were alone and he was sure that you would need help with the breakfast..so I'm here for that.."

"Oh..I would have managed.."
"by eating what? Rameyon?"
"I was gonna cook.."

he went and looked through the fridge..

"what were you gonna eat boiled vegetables and eggs? that's the only thing I see here.."
"well they are healthy-"
"shut it..if you wanna eat that you can..I'll just cook something for Jake.."

I'm not used to Jay speaking like that..well I bought it upon myself so I have to deal with it..

"I was gonna come to you today-" I finally spoke about my apology but
"what for?" he just had to cut me off..again

He started boiling the noodles he bought and fried some meat and on the other side he boiled three eggs..three? guess he's gonna eat with us..

"I asked you something..Sunghoon..why did you have to come to me?"

"To apologise.."

"what did you do wrong?" He asked in a slow yet cold voice.
"I said that I hated having Jake around-"

"I knew you were lying about hating Jake..that's not the reason I'm mad at you.."

"I-I tried to leave the country-"
"that's not the reason either.."

"then.."

"you didn't tell me.."

"Huh?" 

"you didn't tell me about anything Sunghoon..I would have supported you if you wanted to leave the country..if you needed space from others I would have helped you..I hated the fact that you decided to suffer alone instead of asking me for help! do you know how many times I visited you but left from the doorstep afraid that you don't want me around?! I kept telling Uncle to check on you frequently..I was worried Sick!" Jay said as his eyes got wattery..

I couldn't hep but feel bad..I've really upset Him this time..Jay crying is a straight stab to me..

"I'm sorry Hyung..I'm really sorry..I would never do it again I promise..you mean a lot to me you that..for once I thought I was burdening you..please don't cry..I hate it when I upset you.."

"I told you this so many times and I'm telling you again Sunghoon..you are not a burden to me..you never were..you are so important to me..you have no idea.." I wiped the few tears that rolled down his cheeks..

"Thanks Hyung..thanks for being there for me.."

"always.."

we both turn our heads to look at Jake who sat on the bottom of the staircase yawning..

"Good morning Pup~"
"Good morning.."

I went ahead and placed a soft peck on his lips..

"Sunghoon not in front of me please.."  Jay cringed at us playfully.
"C'mon you were always like this with Won as well now let me be~"

"Fine whatever..here your breakfast is ready..and Jake brush your teeth before eating.."
"Aye aye captain Jay.."

"wait you're not gonna eat here?" I asked 

"Nah..I need to go meet wonnie now..I promised I'll have breakfast with him"
"oh okay sure!"

"You guys made up?!"
Jake asked when he came out of his slumber

"yeah I apologised.."
"that's good!" He squealed as he gave a wide happy smile..I swear my heart just skipped two beats..

"you look so cute when you're happy Pup.." I looked at him admiring how he smiles and gets all excited over things..Just how adorable is he when he's happy..just remembering when we first met after two years and how he hated me back then sends shivers down my spine..can't imagine how he managed to be that scary when in reality he's just a sweet little pup-"

"Stop grinning like an idiot Sunghoon.."
"oh I was smiling?" 
"yeah..I thought you were out of your mind for a second.." 
"it's all because you're so cute.." 
"Oh Love just how many times in fifteen minutes did you call me cute huh? let's eat..I don't want to wait anymore for tasting Jays amazing cooking skills.." 
" I can cook well too Jakey! just not as good as Jay.."

Jake's POV:

 you Jealous Penguin..

"your cooking must taste good..seeing how Hyeonwoo loved it and even wrote in his diary- Oh..sorry..anyways let's eat.." 

"Hyeonwoo wrote about me in his diary too?"
"we don't have to discuss that Love..let's do that later.."

"Don't worry Jakey..I won't let it get to my mind really!" 
"I don't trust you on that..I know you'll overthink..I'll tell you when you're better.."
"I am better now!"
"It's literally just been five days since you had a terrible breakdown remember?"
"yeah but it's okay.."
"No it isn't Hoon..we ain't talking about sad shit till atleast a month alright?"
"whatever you say Pup~"

we both finish our breakfast in silence..a comfortable silence cause the food tasted so amazing..

our lives seem normal now..and it makes me happy..who knew 'normal' held such happiness..now our main focus is healing..specially Sunghoon..I know it'll all be well..I believe it..I actually feel that we are gonna be okay..

A/N: the next chapter is prolly the last one
          I'll post the epilouge after ch 41 :)

Thank you for sticking with me till here <3
lots of love❤