3

JAKE'S P.O.V

I reached university,parked my car and examined the surroundings for some time..

Just as I was walking towards the building someone hit me in the back.

what the hell..

"hey!!!.....oh shit-" 
"looks like you mistook me for someone.." I said carrasing the back of my head.
"I'm so sorry! I thought you were my friend..well,I'm Lee Geonu a engineering major,I'm a fresher.." 
his short height is cute..I giggled but quickly collected myself.
"ahem..I'm Jake Sim..engineering major also a fresher Nice to meet you.."even tho the meeting wasn't exactly nice,but I'm nice so :)

"wanna go together?"Geonu asked.
"sure! that would be great.." got a friend,mission#1 clear,good going Jake.

we both walked inside the campus..
"Wow..there are so many buildings.."I said in awe.
"yeah I asked around..engineering is in North side of the campus.and you see that huge building right there? That's East side for Med students.."

"The med students have that huge of a building to themselves?! and we get a crappy corner I see.." I blurted  out.
"yeah I felt jelous too but our building looks good don't you think?" he smiled.
"uhh..I guess?" I looked around and said.

"But there's bad news.."he spoke.
the hell now..
"the whole North side building isn't for engineering..it's divided into 2 blocks, we share it with Business management majors.." 
amazing..
"is there a good part?"
"oh..yeah- hey look!! The student council president! isn't he super goodlooking!" he squealed.
"hey what the hell people are looking at you.." It's embarrasing! 
I held his hand and started walking towards the north building hiding my face cause this dwarf guy is something..chaotic..

He started speaking when we got in the building. 
I was looking up our block on the brochure while this guy just kept blurting about how good the council president is.
"He's just so cool and guess what he's a med student isn't that awesome? the East and North campus share a common cafeteria which is hugeeeee! so I can see him often-" 

"hey where's our block?" I interrupted.
"A-block! follow me!" he walked a particular way and I followed. 
 this is so cool..

we walked across the hallway and it was beautiful..big glass windows through which you can see the campus, students sitting on the grass,some reading and some just chatting..It's so amazing,feels like I'll have a good time here.

"Oh hey Geonu! here!" A tall guy yelled.

"oh yeah Jake that's my friend I mistook you for.." Geonu pulled me to the door where that guy was standing.
"is that a new friend Geonu?or is he a junior? he was examining me head to toe and Geonu was just standing there staring at me.

ok this is awkward..

"I'm Jake Sim..engineering major,fresher.." I introduced.
"Ah..I'm a fresher too! I'm Daniel..Nice to meet you!"
"what are you doing in Student council office huh? you don't belong in here les goo from here.."geonu started pulling both our arms.

"so the student council office is in our campus?" 
"nah..the main office is quite huge and it's in the east campus but each campus has a office like this with 5 members of the council handelling it.." He explained.
"Does prez come here often?" 
"Lee Geonu stop feeding your delusions..I heard the prez is already taken." 
"no..I asked around they broke up yesterday at around 10AM.." Geonu whispered.
"You know everything about prez don't you? "I giggled. This guy is chaotic but is fun to be with..reminds me of someone.

"Hey is it the business management block? wait OMG jake!?" 
hell no..this is not what should have happened..be calm jake.

"Oh Hii Jay! long time no see-"  in no time I was pulled into an embrace.
"where were you Jake we all missed you so much I tried to reach you but it seems you changed your number..are you doing well now?" His eyes sparkled which somehow made me comfortable,Jay is a close friend of mine.

"Y-yeah I'm well now..sorry I couldn't contact you earlier.." 
"uhm Jake is that your friend?"Geonu eyed Jay and poked my arm.
"yeah That's Jay..and Jay this is Geonu and the taller one is Daniel they are freshers too.." 

"You didn't have to mention 'taller'Jake..you are embrassing me.."
"You get embrassed too?" 
Daniel said and we all started laughing.It wasn't that bad afterall..

meeting Jay is absolutely fine but Oh God please keep Him away..I hate the sight of him..

SUNGHOON's P.O.V
Jay went to the North campus to enquire about the business management block and said me to wait outside. 
The 8AM class was not to be held as that time was taken for the orientation program..the orientation starts at 8:30AM so I still have half an hour to look around.
I'm a med student..Jay and Heeseung hyung too but Jungwon is in business major so Jay needs to enquire..*sighs*

I was just walking around the North campus when my eyes caught something.
I can see Jay and who is he hugging? Jungwon's gonna be so mad..

I walked a bit more closer to get a clean look..what the hell..
"Jake...?" I stood there Dumbfounded,My best friend has returned after two years of completely loosing contact with me.I missed him so bad and wanted to talk to him.No He hates me..

atleast you are smiling again..I'm glad you are back Jake..

I walked to the orientation hall and texted Jay to come there after he's done..I didn't want Jake to see me,He'll break again..He's so precious to me I'll do anything not to hurt him,staying out of his sight is just a little task I can do it..*sighs*

"are you lost?" 
"OH my- Heeseung hyung you scared me.." I placed my hand on my chest as I sighed yet again..

"why are you wandering around here? You bought your application right..just submit it in the SC office..let's go together and where's Jay?" 

"Oh he went to ask about the business management block he'll meet us at the orientation.."
He nodded in response and we walked to the SC office in east campus.

I'll tell hyung about Jake later..maybe Jay will..