6

JAKE's P.O.V 

After that encounter I didn't know what I should do..should I just talk to Sunghoon? But it'll unfair to someone if I did..

"There's no way I'm gonna forgive him..not a chance.."  I spoke to myself as I splashed some water on my face while looking into the mirror in the washroom.

"Hey you okay bud?" 
"Yeah Dan I'm fine..thanks for looking out for me guys,I really appreciate it.." 

"so what's with that Sunghoon guy? is that your friend?" Geonu asked.
"oh..yeah..well no actually....actually,we used to be friends that's all.." I looked down at my feet unable to explain.

"hey You don't have to be stressed alright..It's okay..we just have a introductory class now,If you don't feel well we can just skip-"
"Oh no Dan,let's just do the class,they may give some important advices..don't worry about me I'm completely fine.."
"Alrighty then! les goo guys!" 
"Lee Geonu keep your cool please.." 
I chuckled a bit,it's so good having them around. and with that we walked off to our first class.

SUNGHOON's P.O.V

"I knew  it..Jake hates me,why did I even approach him I must be out of my mind!" 

"Calm down Hoon it's okay..it was just too sudden,I guess that's why Jake acted like that..just give him sometime I'm sure he will listen to you.." Jay patted my back while I just laid my head on the cafeteria table,not in a mood to attend the class AT ALL.

"Guys I got an Important practical in 20 Minutes so I gotta go..And Sunghoon,I tell you again,don't fall into your past patterns just because Jake refuses to listen to you alright?"

"I won't hyung..Don't worry.." I hope I won't..  heeseung Hyung nodded and walked off.

"Here Have a cookie Sunghoon hyung..chin up!"   "Thanks Sunoo.." I smiled at the younger.
"Jake hyung was kinda rude tho I don't think- " 
"Guys me and Ni-ki gotta go too..bye!
sunoo cut Ni-Ki's words and pulled him out of the cafeteria and I guess they headed back..

"Shall we head to the class? I think it will be helpful.." Jay said when all others went their ways.
"Yeah sure..Thanks.."
"I'm always here for you actually we all are.."
"it feels less painful if you guys are here..I'll try my best to do good in Uni.."
"I'm sure you will..let's go.." 

That's how the first day went..