23

MENTIONS OF SELF HARM AND MENTAL DISORDERS AHEAD! STAY SAFE!

Sunghoon's POV:

I saved Jake's friend yesterday..and now I'm here with this trashy Senior who just summoned me to fight with him..

I sigh at the situation..I'm not a bad fighter really..I can actually knock people down very well..I did so before..but not in front of such a huge crowd..

Gosh..I'll really be highlighted if I fight this Guy here..
Ok..one attempt to talk first..

"Sunbae? can we not do this?"
The guy looked at me and grinned.
"Why? you scared kid?you were so bold yesterday..what now?"

Ofcourse I'm not scared..I can kick your balls and knock you off right away..but I have a face to protect..

"Look..I'm sorry for yesterday ok..you were troubling my friend and I had to step in.."
"Then c'mon..let's have a fight okay.."
This utter trash..why won't he listen..

"Look..I'm not here to fight.." and injure my hands..I'm a med student for God's sake!

"then kneel down and apologise Kid!"
This Shithead..

"I apologised for hitting you already..please don't drag this.."
"Nu-uh..not for hitting me..you gotta apologise for killing my cousin.."
Huh?
"What bulshit are you talking about!? what cousin!"

"Hey Kid..don't you remember me?"
"....am I supposed to?"
"quiet fierce I see..let me introduce myself again.."

Jake's POV:
Me,Geonu and Daniel quickly made our way through the whole crowd..Sunghoon was standing face to face with the senior..But the odd thing is this guy is kinda familiar..I definately saw him somewhere..

"Hey Kid..don't you remember me?"
"....am I supposed to?" Damn you Sunghoon and his attitude..

"quiet fierce I see..let me introduce myself again.." wait..at the funeral..this guy is..

"I'm Lee Chang Won..Lee Hyeonwoo's cousin..remember me? beloved murderer?"
No..What the hell..

Sunghoon's POV:
"Huh?" why?why is Hyeonwoo everywhere! why! I swear his family tree must be a cactus,cause all of them are just a bunch of Pricks..excluding my mom..she can be the flower on the cactus instead..

"Murderer? what is that guy on about?"

"Is he crazy! record that!"

"Isn't that guy Prez's friend?"

"Did he kill someone? Damn no way.."

"SHUT UP!!" why am I shouting? I don't know either..I just can't take shit anymore..I'm done..

"Hey kid..don't yell at them..fight me now.."
"what if I don't want to you prick!"
"What? prick- you sure wanna die now.."
"Take one more step and I won't be responsible for my actions.." 
"You think I'm scared?"
"you got a knife?"
"what? no..my fists are enough for you kid.."
"I've got Ice skates with sharpened blades old man..so you better be scared.."

The senior walked up to me and started throwing punches in the air..It didn't take me more than ten seconds to grab both of his hands and turn them towards the back..
I kept him in that position..he couldn't move anymore..I guess I'm still quiet strong..

"Hey guys! call the cops!" I said the crowd surrounding me..

the Seniors eyes widened..I could see he was scared..who isn't scared of cops? I was too when Hyeonwoo died and cops came to our place..

"A-alright..I-I'm not in a mood to fight..I forgive you kid..Hey boys let's go.."
"why? you scared?"
"Hey leave me you kid!"
I let go of his hands and he quickly gets back to his group and they all left glaring at me..

"WOOOOOOO!!" The crowd went wild with claps and whistles..
Guess life isn't too bad..but I hate to be the centre of attention..