37

No one's POV:

Sunghoon is leaving for USA in three days..He didn't meet any of his friends after that night at the hospital..they called and texted but he just said he needed time for himself..rude right? considering his boyfriend is lying in the hospital bed..and here he is being selfish..

[Hee Hyung 🦌]

@Ethan_Lee:
You're leaving as well?
Prof.Hong just told me
you didn't tell Jay and others yet?
Sunghoon?

@Park_Hoon_:
Yeah I'll tell them the day before..
you didn't tell anybody as well Hyung
I got to know from prof as well

@Ethan_Lee:
What about Jake?

@Park_Hoon_:
He isn't even awake..
and God knows if he's gonna get up or not..
I can't wait for him..
I have other things to do in life..

@Ethan_Lee:
Sunghoon what?are you kidding?
pls tell you are..

@Park_Hoon_:
I'm not kidding hyung..
I can't wait for him when I don't even know if he's
ever gonna wake up again..
I didn't even like him all that much..
He's just my best friend..
it's better that way..

@Ethan_Lee:
Don't speak anymore..
enough

Done..Heeseung hyung hates this attitude and so will others..his presence is a bad luck and since he's being an asshole,his absence will hurt them less..it may even feel better without him here..

Just three more days of staying locked up in his room and then he'll leave..

"Shameless"

"Burden"

"Murderous wrench"

The voices kept echoing in his head again as he smiled..for the first time he was glad the voices came back..

"I'm shameless,Heartless whatever..it's all true..please just please kill me..just how hard it is to live.."

He said to himself and looked at the bright sky from the glass windows..and spoke..

"God..why did you spare me? I should have died..I hate this..guilt is eating me inside! can you not do something..please just take my life and help Jake get on his feet again..please.."

He felt bad..being utterly rude to his friends..leaving Jake behind..but this is all he could think of..he already labeled himself as 'cursed'..

His mom used to tell him a story when he was little..a story about twilight..

the light from the sky between full night and sunrise..the twilight..
"A little star once asked the moon..'if light from the sun hides me then why am I visible in the twilight?' 
The moon smiled at the baby star and replied 'Sun loves diamonds..but it is so bright that it outshines all of the diamonds in the sky..you know who are the diamonds?'
The baby star nodded 'Me and my friends are diamonds right! but we decorate the night with you..'
The moon hummed 'the sun was so sad..God didn't like it so he made twilight..so the sun can enjoy your little sparkles as well..'
'Oh..but why is twilight short lived?' The baby star was curious.
'Because the Sun started getting selfish and purposely didn't shine to enjoy the sparkles for a long time..so God was angry..he dosen't like selfish behavior so he shortened the twilight..'
'So we shouldn't be selfish right?' The star asked.
'Never..' The moon replied and the star hummed and slept peacefully.
."