33

*SUNGHOON'S NIGHTMARE*

He opens his eyes in middle of a alley way..decorated by strange neon green lights..but it wasn't beautiful..it was creepy..and what made it scarier was that Sunghoon was alone..all alone..

He started walking in hopes of atleast finding something or someone familiar..and then he comes across the cafe he often went to..the one in front of which he was bullied by Minjun..strangely the same black car parked in front of the cafe..without much thought Sunghoon started running forward so he dosen't get beaten up again..

After running for some time he comes across his house..finally..but when he opens the door and enters it..he's met with a horrifying site..His step brother lying on the ground covered in blood and smiling at him..a creepy smile..he yelled and called for help but it was of no use..

He was so scared so he ran out of the house..and saw his step mom who was crying..and blaming him for her son's death..and beside her was  his father glaring at him with teary eyes..

He ran again and ended up at the cemetery where Hyeonwoo was burried and someone was sitting in front of his grave and crying..Sunghoon thought it was  Jake so he went up to him but when he went closer he saw the guy wearing a mint coloured hoodie and still sobbing..Sunghoon slowly started backing away not making any sounds now that he knew the guy wasn't Jake..

But to his badluck he stepped on a twig and it made a sound causing the guy to look back..it was hyeonwoo who again started smiling creepily and got up and started running towards Sunghoon..

Sunghoon didn't dare looking back and kept running towards the exit..one he exited the place he was met with the site of a lady..he looked around and there were trees,mountains and birds were chirping around..wasn't he just in a cemetery? how did he end up here?

He was gonna run from there again when he heard a voice..
"Sunghoon-ah.."

"Mom?!" He couldn't believe it..his mom was sitting right in front of his eyes..he quickly ran to her and hugged her and started crying and telling her how he was suffering..

"Mom..I got abused by Hyeonwoo..he's my step brother and Dad and my step mom hate me now..and I even got badly injured because of Minjun..can I please stay with you and not go back?"

The woman smiled at her son and cupped his face..

"You're my Sunghoon right?"
"yes mom do you not identify me? I'm Sunghoon!"
"My baby wasn't this weak at all..he's strong cause he's my son.."
"But I'm tired mom..I'm so tired..I don't want to live their anymore"

"are you having a hard time my son?"
"yes mom..please let me stay here with you.."
The woman shook her head..causing Sunghoon to burst out in tears..

"Mom please..I'll be good I promise.."
"you need to Go Sunghoon..look at those flowers.." she pointed to beautiful flowers planted everywhere..

"what are these? I never saw these flowers.."
"These flowers are lives of various people like you and me..once they fully bloom you need to come here and collect them..mom's flower already bloomed so I had to come here to pluck it..orelse it will die soon.."

"Then I'll pluck my flower and stay here as well.." Sunghoon said.
"you can't Hoon-ah..your flower is yet to bloom..it's still a bud..it'll take time so go back and come when it bloomed.."
"I can't Mom..I can't go back..everyone hates me..no one stays beside me.."

"Open your eyes and look..everyone is right beside you..go..go back Home my son..mom loves you..and always will..you always said I'm strong right..?"
Sunghoon nodded his head tears still flowing down his cheeks..