38

No one's POV:

The day finally was here..Hyeonwoo's funeral and the day Sunghoon had to leave..he had an morning flight at 8AM so he woke up at 4AM and went to the Cemetery to pay his respects to his step brother and bestfriend..

He already placed the order for flowers the day before..a bouquet of white tulips..they represent that someone is sorry and is asking for forgiveness..

Yes Sunghoon hated Hyeonwoo but he hates himself more..he just wished that Hyeonwoo would rest in peace and he forgives him for whatever pain Sunghoon's ever given him..

Hyeonwoo abused his step brother..but he was suffering as well..Sunghoon admits to hearing him cry and mumbling curses to himself after hitting him..Sunghoon hated himself for not being able to comfort his broken best friend but confronting him and causing his accident..he never said anyone about this though..he felt selfish,guilty and undeserving of anything right now..

The raven sat in front of his brother's tombstone and started talking to him..

"Hyeonwoo-ya..how have you been? I hope you're finally happy now..I know you must be so angry at me..I'm really sorry..here I bought you white tulips..you loved tulips right? and Jiho loved them as well..Jake loved orchids and I loved Hyacinths..I still remember.. and I bought them to you in the hopes that you forgive me..you suffered so much Hyeonwoo..you just took your pain out on me..I'm sorry I was never their to comfort you..just how much I wished to go back in time and save you that day..I'm so sorry for calling you a jerk and all..I realised that the biggest jerk of all is me..I hurt Jake too..he got into a accident because of me and now when he's awake I didn't even visit him..I made everyone upset..even Jay hyung stopped talking to me..well I'm to blame ofcourse..it hurts like shit..but I deserve it..I always did right?  
Please forgive me woo..atleast you forgive me..I miss you so much..I'm so sorry.."

He was sobbing..he slowly got up and started walking away..that's when a smell filled the air..a particular scent Sunghoon was familiar with..Hyeonwoo smelt like this..

Sunghoon wasn't scared..it was rather comforting..it felt like he was nearby..like he heard him..

He stood their for sometime and their was a strong breez..only mildly strong..their was some dust so the raven closed his eyes and when he opened them their was another mild breez and some pretty blue flowers make their way through the wind and fall near Sunghoon..

He ignored it and walked forward..his shoes landed on one of those..that's when he realised..blue hyacinths..did hyeonwoo do this?

He crouhed down and burst into tears..he was sobbing while he felt someone embracing him..he identified the scent but didn't pay much attention as he kept crying on the person's shoulders..it felt warm and he needed it..he needed it so much..the person kept stroking his back..

he calmed down after some minutes..

"Thank you-" He looked up at the person and froze in his place..

"Jake..h-how long were you here..?" 

"When you were talking to woo.."

"I..I didn't see you.."
"I was sitting on the bench..I thought of talking to him too..then I saw you placing flowers here..so I waited.."

"Oh..you can talk to him now..I'll leave.."

"Are you really leaving the country?"
"Huh..how did you-"
"Your dad told me..so have you made up your mind?" Jake's voice sounded painful to ears

"I did.." 

Sunghoon said and walked passed Jake but he heard Jake wince in pain so he quickly ran back to him..