8

FLASHBACK

"So dad, did you guys decide on having this marriage..like for reals?"

"mmhm..we thought this through and we think it's the best for both of us..but you know that your mom always has my heart right?"

"Ofcourse I do..but just give your new wife as much love okay? when am I meeting her tho?"
"I will treat her right don't worry..and you're here to correct me..and ah..I was thinking if you could meet her tomorrow..I said her about you and guess what she has a son about your age..she was so excited about having you two meet each other..and hoon,You'll love her..she's so kind so you don't have to worr-"

"dad-dad I know she's good knowing that she loves you and accepts me..calm down you're getting too excited.."

"Oh yeah haha sorry,I guess I'm so happy right now..it's like we are restarting life again..and all this feels unreal..after your mom passed away I haven't been so good of a parent to you..But son I promise I'll make up for it.."

"no please dad..You've done everything you could..you were amazing.."

"I'm glad..well,are you hanging out with your friends today? Heeseung and the others?"
"Oh no..I'm going out with Jiho and Jake..we need to get some clothes,and some other decor stuff..It's Hyunwoo's birthday tomorrow.."

"Alright..go ahead have fun.."

No one's Pov:

 Three kids..about 18 enter a clothing store smiling and looking around as they enter..This age of 18 is so fun..it's young and energetic and beautiful..

"Hey Jake you'll look so good in that!" 

"I'm broke Jiho,You pay for it!"

"Not funny Jakey..I'm serious..and you're BrOkE?-"

"woha! look at those pastel coloured hoodies! they are so cool! Shall we get one for Hyunwoo?"

"shall we three buy one for us as well?"

They march towards the pastel coloured hoodies and their smiles drop after seeing the price.

"This costly! what the hell..guess we ain't getting them.." Jiho picked up a blue one but kept it back at it's place unwillingly.

"Hyaa Park Sunghoon! did you find something nice yet?" Jiho looked at the boy that was just looking at two jackets unable to decide on one.

"Which one will look good on woo?" 

"The left!"  "The right one!"  

Jake and Jiho gave opposite answers simultaeneously.

"Hey..let's just get one of those pastel hoodies then?"

"Ain't no way man that's too costly.."

"nah Jake..we don't have to get one for us..is that okay if we just get one for Hyunwoo? we do have money for one right.." Sunghoon looked at the two.

The two look at each other..then Jiho spoke.

"Ok sure..but guys,we  three need to get one each too okay...Excuse me miss!"

the lady fixing the clothes to look clean on shelves came forward.

"anything I can help with boys?

"Those pastel collections..will they be here after two years?"

"uh..well two years is a long time-"

"I'm so sorry miss my friend's just too excited..you can get back to your work sorry for the bother.." 

Sunghoon smacks Jiho's back. and Jake just gave him a 'are you for real' look..

"ohk so guys..let's get him the mint one..he'll look great in that..is that okay?"  

Jake picked up the Mint coloured hoodie..complete sure that their best friend will look amazing in that..

"Ok then..let's take that hoodie and also here I picked up some T-shirts for us to wear tomorrow..and guys we need to complete the celebration a bit early tomorrow..I need to meet my Dad's new Wife-to-be..I guess.." 

"Oh so they are finally getting married? Good for them..and you too hoon.."

"Yeah I hope too Jakey.."

They pay for the hoodie and their shirts and walk out of the store..they decided to go to the mall for the decorations..

"Hey Jake! Did you find out who is sending those letters to you? you know the inspiring letters you recieve everyday?" 

"Nah Jiho,but I'm greatful to that person tho- the letters really mean a lot to me.." 

"that person must really care for you.." 

"c'mon hoon,you guys care for me more i know.."

"well Jake? if you ever meet that Pen pal of yours and that person asks to date you will you agree?"  Jiho looked at Jake curiously.

"what? Oh I don't know..maybe? those letters are enough to make someone fall in love but I can't be sure without meeting them right?" 

Sunghoon was just smiling at their conversation,It was good to see that the letters 'He sent'  are well appreciated by Jake,Sunghoon had this huge crush on Jake ever since middle school but ofcourse being the shy person he is he never got to confess..so instead he just sent letters to Jake which he made Heeseung write cause Jake can identify his writing.He decided he'll confess On Jake's birthday which was in two weeks.

They bought some decorations,booked a cake and made sure to bring their friend some little gifts..