30

No one's POV:

Jake was dumbfounded hearing what he said to Geonu while he was drunk..

"I..so I said that.."
"yeah you did..now?"
"so it's clear that I like Minjun.."
"For real Jake? can you not see what's happening?"
"what do you mean? I like Minjun and I know it..I want him more than Sunghoon"

"you feel that way cause you don't spend time with Ice guy at all.."
"well I hangout with Minjun so"
"Can't you fucking see that Minjun guy is keeping you away from Sunghoon?!"

"You are misunderstanding Minjun here ok Geonu!"
"I'm not as smart as you but I can tell he's purposely doing it and you are falling for his trap.."
"That's not true! I know Minjun!"
"that guy hates having us around Jake..you should have seen his expressions during the sleepover..I enjoyed at first but the way he looks at us I feel awkward now.."
"You're thinking much..that's not true!"
"Fine then..just enjoy your sweet time with Minjun and mark my words Sim Jaeyun you are pushing Sunghoon away from you again.."

"He's my best friend Geonu I said it..I am not pushing him away"
"well you are..but he keeps coming back to you..but one day he won't anymore..you know you like Ice guy..but you keep denying it.."
"cause I don't wanna ruin our friendship ok.."
"You don't have to ruin your friendship Jake..Minjun is already doing it for you! you're blind if you can't see..don't trust me? then try bringing up Sunghoon in front of him.."
"whatever! I don't wanna talk about this anymore! I don't like Sunghoon and that's final! I'll never like him like that..and even if I like him I like Minjun more.."
"Jake-" Geonu was cut off.

"Then why didn't you say that to me Jake?"  they both turn to the familiar voice only to find Sunghoon standing their who apparently heard everything he shouldn't have.

"Ice Guy.."

"Sunghoon..look this isn't what I wanted-"
"It's exactly what you wanted to say..I should have known..I just wanted to meet you so that I can confess to you..and I will..so here you go..'I love you Sim Jaeyun'..I didn't want to confess this way but I guess this is the only chance I'll get.."

"Liar..you are telling this because you heard this conversation.."
"I didn't confess to argue with you Jake..I said it because-"
"I like you! is that what you wanted to hear?"

"I didn't confess to hear you say it back..I left that hope already..I confessed to let you know that I like you..I just wanted you to know..that's it..I really thought a lot before telling you..please..I'm trying hard not to regret this.." 

"I..I am never leaving your side Hoon..I promised I won't..you don't have to regret anything.."

"You don't have to be by my side if you don't want to..not like promises can't be broken..you will never like me I understand..I'll never bring this up again..I'm sorry.."

Sunghoon walked out of the cafeteria and went back home..not like he was in a mood to do any classes after that conversation..

Here Jake burst out in tears after he left..Geonu didn't utter a single word but patted his friend's back and bought him a ice tea to calm him down..Daniel was absent so he decided he'll go back home with Jake..

"Jake let's just go home..stay at my place today.."

Jake said nothing and just followed Geonu back home.

After reaching his house..Geonu called Daniel and informed him about what happened and asked him to come here after reaching seoul from his hometown..he also said him not to tell anything to Jiho right now..