11

No one's Pov:

Jake and Geonu decided to leave after class and Daniel informed them that he'll directly meet them at the mall..

"Lee Geonu!how the hell longer are you gonna take! we are going to the mall not on some fancy date.."
Jake sighed in frustration as he got no answer.
"Here I am..atleast I need to look presentible,who knows? Prez might be there too.."
"Seriously? Heeseung hyung has a lot of important stuff to do Geonu he's not a fresher that has so much time unlike us plus, he's a med student.."

"Hey medicos have life too..chill,I'm just stating a possibility,like it's not impossible-"
Just then Daniel breaks in the door scaring the shit out of Geonu and Jake since they weren't expecting him to be there..

"You scared me!" 
"Me too.."
"Well,I'm naturally terrifying.."

"Didn't you say you were directly gonna meet us at mall? the hell you're here then?" 
"Oh my annoying cousin decided to go to his uncle's house so I guess I can go there with you guys.."
"Fine then! let's go.."

Sunghoon's POV:
Jay and me were waiting for Jungwon at the entrance when I recieved a SMS..

Student ID *********
Your application to the Student council

has been approved.Please join us at the 
council office 10:00AM next wednesday
for official introductions.

we hope to see you there!

"Jay.."
"Yeah?"
"I got in.."
"where? some club you applied for?"
"no! Student council! I got in!"
"that's great news hoon! congrats!"
" I know right! I'll let hee hyung know now!"
"Chill dude he's the council president he must have known already.."
"Oh yeah you're right! I got a text from him!"

<Hee Hyung>

hey hoon congrats for getting 
in!
I just saw your name on the list..
I knew you'll make it!

Thanks Hyung!
I'll not let you down!

Ik You'll not
You're not Jay..
Tell that dork he got rejected 
from painting club auditions..
I was just vewing their merit list..
Why would he even apply to that?
he knows he sucks at painting
I don't get this kid sometimes..
Please talk to your cousin abt this hoon

Oh..
sure hyung I'll ask him now..

"painting? you? seriously?" Sunghoon looked at his cousin in disbelief and total confusion as in why he wouldn't apply for fashion club or cooking club being so good at them.
"w-why? what happened?"
"Well Hyung just told me that you were rejeted..Ofcourse why would you even apply-  wait..Jay?"
Sunghoon noticed Jay's smile just dropped into a sad expression,or should he say afraid?
"Did you have to ruin the moment? I was happy.." His voice was joyless..
"What happened? something is definately wrong..Jay? y-you're..don't"
Sunghoon pulled the older into a embrace when he saw tears rolling down his cheeks,He knew something was wrong,There's no way Jay was gonna cry over getting rejected from the club he didn't want to be in the first place..then why did he apply?

Jungwon came running to them and when he saw Jay his expression softened..he came near us and stood there patting Jay's back while Sunghoon kept whispering "It's ok" Into his ears..

Jay calmed down after sometime..
"It's okay..you tried your best.." Jungwon spoke in a soft tone..
"what would I tell dad now wonnie? I'm so scared..I never practiced when he asked me to I-I should Have l-listened..Now I don't know how he's gonna react.."
"Hey hey calm down babe..I'm sure he'll understand,You never confronted him about this.."
"Cause I know the answer already..There's no use.."

Sunghoon handed Jay a water bottle and seeing his condition he already knew Jay's dad has been forcing him to get into the painting club,he's always been like this..He wanted Jay to become a artist since he couldn't but ofcourse Jay hated painting classes ever since we were kids There was no way he could do it..Sunghoon just didn't expect it to be so bad..He decided to talk to his uncle about this since Jay would never.But at this moment,they needed to lift up his mood.

"Shall we go? The mall?" Sunghoon asked looking at Jay and then Jungwon who just smiled indicating he wanted to go..
"I'm not in the mood Guys I'm sorry..You guys can go to the mall,we'll hangout some other day.." Jay said looking at the ground.
"I'll skate again today if you come..well if you want to-"
Jay suddenly looked up,His eyes sparkling..startling Sunghoon..
"I-is that a Yes Jay?"
"I'll come if that is the condition we are taking into account.."
"Lechu go then!" Jungwon stands up and both Him and Sunghoon hold out their hands towards Jay who looked at them like they were his last straws to hold onto during a storm.
"Thanks Guys.."