34

No One's POV:

The night was finally over..both Jake and Sunghoon felt comfortable in the warmth that surrounded them when they were together..

Next morning..Jake woke up early and helped Jay and Sunghoon's mom in making a nice warm breakfast for Sunghoon cause they all know how much he needs it right now..

Also, Sunghoon's parents got some apologies to make right! so they better prepare well..

Sunghoon's POV:

I woke up to sounds of clattering..just what are they doing downstairs..setting the kitchen on fire? heck didn't even let me sleep some more..

After getting out of my bed I decided to take a shower so I stood up only to feel terrible pain and fall on the bed again..I forgot I got hurt..my body is still sore and I was told to use crutches..

I sat on the edge of the bed and thought for sometime..what to do now? was that a dream yesterday? Jake kissing me and telling he loves me? 

But what's changed in my life? my parents still hate me..deep down Jake will be triggered by Hyeonwoo's memory too..not like he's moved on? or am I the only one that's stuck?

Hyeonwoo's death aniversary is nearby..I need to mentally prepare myself to hear all those toxic words again..Mom would cry and blame me again, Jake will be sad as well..what it he starts hating me again?

"Good morning~" My thoughts get interrupted when I heard Jake's voice who was now standing near the door..

"Good morning Jakey.."
"let me help you..do you wanna shower?"
"U-uh y-yeah..actually..can you just help me walk to the bathroom?"
"I can help you with the shower as well Love.." He smirked..

"N-no I'll shower myself Jake..hehe.." 
"Aww..my Hoonie is blushing huh? you like it when I call you Love?"
"Stop Jake stop calling me that will you.."
"why I thought you liked it..aren't we boyfriends now?"

"W-we are..oh yeah we are..ha..seems like a dream.."
"wanna kiss to prove it's real?" 

"Huh? haha no I was just kidding Jake I know it's real-"

I stop when I feel a light peck on my lips..

"Now you know it's real?"

I nodded my head and then he helped me walk to the bathroom..

After the shower I got ready for university..not like I can skip..being injured is not an excuse..

I heard sounds of chit-chatting downstairs..guess Jay and Jake are talking..with that I took my bag and headed downstairs only to be met my my dad and mom who were also present at the breakfast table..

"Come sit..this is all for you.." My mom said as she patted the chair beside her.

I looked at Jay and he nodded so I went ahead and sat down..what's all this?!

Pancakes,eggs,crossiants,orange juice,one of my favourite breads and what not..is this a freaking feast!

"Eat up..Sunghoon.." My mom said causing me to look at her in surprise..I tried to hide my smile but visibly failed when I heard giggles from everyone across the table..she called me by my name..

I was hungry so wasting no time I started eating..I have to say it..this was one of the most amazing,peaceful and happy breakfast I've ever had..it felt like home..like a long lost home found again..

"we have something to say to you son.." My dad said.
"Sure..go ahead dad.." is it something bad? did I do something wrong again?

"I'm so sorry..me and your mom were completely unaware of the situation you were in Sunghoon-ah..Dad is so sorry for getting angry at you,yelling at you and also I left you alone for two years..I'm so sorry son.." 

This isn't what I expected..he is apologising to me..

"I'm so sorry as well.." my head automatically turns to the side when I hear that..Mom..she's apologising..what's happening?

"I'm sorry for being a irresponsible mother..I didn't know Hyeonwoo will be like this..I thought he accepted you well since you two were best friends..I'm so ashamed I blamed you Sunghoon..I don't have words to express how sorry I am..please forgive Hyeonwoo and me.."

"Mrs.Lee..I..it's okay.." That's all came out..

"Do you think you can call me mom?"
I nodded with tears that were threatening to spill anytime now..

I felt a little pat on my back and turned to see Jake who mouthed a  'Let's go' to me and Jay and we both nodded in response,greeted goodbye to my parents and left..

When we entered Jay's car, a question came to my mind..

"Guys..what about Minjun?"
To my surprise, both of them started grinning..

"what?" I asked

"don't worry about him..he's probably shitting bricks somewhere now" Jake said and both of them started laughing..

I let it go..atleast he won't bother us now anymore..life is finally taking a good turn..

Everyone is happy today and smiling..but the most dreaded day in my life is really near..what would happen on Hyeonwoo's death aniversary..will they still smile? or will it be gloomy all over again? I shouldn't think that way..everything's all okay now..what would possibly go wrong?

and I have Jake now..he's mine..not anyone else's but mine..finally..