27

Jake's POV:

Today was a holiday..and I need to go to a date-I mean friendly date with Sunghoon..and I'm freaking out..
I was thinking of an outfit when someone called me,I saw the Id and it was Sunghoon..

On the phone:

"hey Jakey! I'll pick you up in an hour!"

"yeah sure I'll be ready.."

"mmhm..see ya.."

*call ended*

Okay..back to the outfit..we decided to go to the amusement park,atleast it'll seem less like a date and more like two best friends hanging out and having fun..well,I guess.

I should pick something comfortable..Let's say this is the outfit.

I'm just going with Sunghoon anyways

I'm just going with Sunghoon anyways..I paired this sweatshirt with some blue ripped jeans..I went downstairs and decided to watch something on TV while waiting for him to come..

After around half an hour I heard the bell ring and quickly went and opened the door revealing Sunghoon..

let's say Sunghoon is wearing something like this..

"Ah..cute.." I mumbled..I hope he didn't hear..

"cute? me? or you?" He said and smiled..ah he heard it..

"I look better.." He rolled his eyes and motioned me to come..

Sunghoon's POV:

We reached the amusement park and I couldn't help but laugh at how excited Jake seemed..it's actually been a long time since we have set foot in an amusement park..so I was kinda excited too..I asked Jake to stand at the entrance while I took a pic of him..

"Hoon?"

"Yeah?"

"why did you suggest we come at this time? Sun is setting already.."

"just look at the view in front of you.."

I saw him looking around and at once his eyes sparkled..beautiful lights everywhere and the Sunset makes it look even better..