21

"Why do you have an attitude, baby? Hmm?" She let her fingers brush through his hair. Moving those strands from out of his eyes as the two sat there on the couch. All while the man felt his girlfriend plant that kiss so delicate to the top of his head.

"Ming—"

"Why are you upset, baby—"

"I don't know—"

"Your doctors visit went fine, Yoongi. . . so what's the issue, hmm?" She continued to speak to him ever so softly. Having his body placed against her own as she kept the man pressed into her. Combing those fingers so soft through his hair as the man let out that sigh all too heavy.

"Do you want me to leave and give you some time to yourself—"

"I-I'm not upset with you, Ming—"

"I know that, baby, but sometimes you just need a little alone time." She watched as he looked up at her. Earning that hand upon his cheek as she ran her thumb along his skin. Knowing that the man would get like this so often. Would barely want to speak. Would close himself off. And she'd try. Try so hard to help him get through it.

"I don't want you to leave, Ming." His voice was so deep. Earning that quiet okay, baby, from the one girl who he was constantly. Constantly feeling as though he was letting down. Unable to do what he once used to with her. And he always. Always felt like she was unhappy with him.

"You're too hard on yourself, baby. . . you know that?" She let her lips softly catch his own. All while she looked at the man with those eyes that'd have him wanting. Wanting to do nothing but have his own fill with pure tears.

"A-Are you happy with me, Ming? I'm serious—"

"Why would you ask me that, Yoongi—"

"B-Because I can't do anything, Ming. W-We can barely go on dates that often, a-and we can barely have sex—"

"Yoongi—"

"I-I'm just fucking frustrated, Ming. I just want to be able to do what I fucking used to, a-and be able to make you happy—"

"You do make me happy, baby—"

"How the fuck do I make you happy, Ming? I-I never feel good, I'm always tired, I don't even fucking look the same—"

"Yoongi baby—"

"Look at my fucking hair, Ming. Look at my fucking body—"

"You're sick, baby—"

"And you want to be with this, Ming? Huh? You want to be with someone who's this fucking weak? Who can hardly be intimate with you?" She hated when he'd do this. When he'd get himself worked up. When he'd tell himself he was absolutely nobody or nothing. Because she loved him. Loved him no matter what.

"Y-You don't deserve to deal with this shit, Ming. You're too beautiful to be with someone like me—"

"And what are you, Yoongi? Hmm?" She took hold of his face. Able to see the glossiness of his eyes that had the woman brushing each tear away that wanted to fall.

"You're always so sweet, and you're one of the most handsome men I've ever met—"

"You're just saying that shit, Ming—"

"And what if I was? Hmm? I love you more than anything and I want nothing more than for you to know that, baby. I would do absolutely anything for you and it hurts me to know that you think that way about yourself because you're nowhere near that, baby. You are nowhere near that."  She brushed away that hair. Looking at the man with that gaze she'd hold so often. Wanting him to know that she loved him. That she cared. That she wasn't going to leave just because he'd enter those moods where he'd be so upset and hard to be around. Because the girl was so willing. So willing to endure it all.