Prologue

Y/N Loveblood was a very sweet but timid girl. This was only caused by the lack of friends at Hogwarts aside from one friend she had, who they had to hide in secret most of the time whenever they wanted to hang out due to family issues. Whose friendship developed in the most unlikely of ways, and yet was one relationship she treasured deeply. Her shy nature made her invisible to those around her, including those in school. She always sat at the back of the classroom, never raising her hand during class. Moving away from any situation that could cause her to stand out in a crowd. She was very bright for her age but preferred to keep her intelligence to herself, only getting praise from her professors from time to time.

Y/N Loveboold doesn't know much about her family or how she ended up in an orphanage as an infant. Y/N looked endlessly in the Hogwarts library for any clues relating to her family name, the Loveblood name, or any clues that may guide her toward who she is. However, her efforts were all in vain. Instead, she came to accept that she would forever be a girl who would know nothing about her family or how she ended up in a muggle orphanage when she herself would soon discover to be a witch when reaching the age of 11 and be invited to study at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Now, entering her third year at Hogwarts and leaving the orphanage for another school year, she couldn't help but be more excited. Aside from all the dangers the school has faced, such as having Voldemort as a professor in hiding during their first year, the chamber of secrets is being opened. She was still glad of the opportunity to go to Hogwarts since it seemed that all these troubles seemed to surround Harry Potter, the Chosen One, and not herself. (Or so she believes). Especially since she wasn't very fond of living in the orphanage. Due to the lack of care and love she didn't receive while living there, Hogwarts didn't seem so bad. More like a dream come true. Y/N was packing her trunk and preparing her barn owl, Artemis (due to his deep black eyes)—a birthday gift from Hagrid during her first year at Hogwarts. Hagrid and Y/N had a close relationship from spending endless time together and sharing their passion and love for mystical creatures.

Y/N was either in the library or at his hut when classes weren't in session. Y/N excitedly finished packing her bags and headed towards Kings Cross train station, which was a short walk from the orphanage towards platform 9 ¾. Y/N grew accustomed to arriving a bit early for the train, so she always tried to occupy the last compartment to sit in so as to have privacy and not need to share her compartment with anyone. While simultaneously waiting for everyone else to board the train and head over to Hogwarts. After sitting down and setting her owl on the seat across her, she noticed a newspaper on the compartment floor underneath the seat across from her, which she decided to pick up and read. It talked about a man named Sirius Black, who was a notorious mass murderer who had recently escaped from Azkaban. Leaving a sense of fear yet curiosity within her upon gazing into the face of the supposed killer displaying a very aggressive expression on the front page of the newspaper. Although the newspaper portrayed him as a dangerous man, for some unknown reason, she didn't get the feeling that he was dangerous at all. More like afraid. Either way, she still made a mental note to stay alert when alone from now on. After finishing reading about Sirius Black, the train blew its whistle, and the ride towards Hogwarts began. Placing the newspaper beside her, Y/N rested her forehead against the window, looking at the now beautiful scenery of trees, grass, and rain, happily waiting for a new and exciting year at Hogwarts.

...

Hello everyone, this is my first story! If I have made any mistakes, please feel free to let me know. I hope you guys enjoy it. Any images used are not my own and belong to their rightful owner. Thank you! - Author.

*Editing Completed 4/23/24.