37•सप्तत्रिंशत्

Aakash threw her on the bare soil and hovered over her, he trapped her slender frame between her legs and started opening her belt, she punched her on the chest and tried to get free, but in return got slapped instead.

"Be in your place! How dare you slap me?! you were seeing my kindness and now you will see my wrath, you ungrateful little vixen!" He yelled and spat on her face.

On the other hand a young tribal girl, with eyes sharp as daggers, figure looking the same as Minakshi, sensed the tension and approached the hut with cautious curiosity. As she entered, her presence disrupted Aakash as he got caught, with a determined stride, the young girl brandished her weapon, a rustic spear gleaming in the dim light of the hut.

Minakshi thought that this girl might help her to get rid of Aakash and might even help her to escape, but all her hopes were drained.

the tribal girl spoke in a voice laced with authority. "You do not belong here," she declared, her words ringing with the weight of authority. "You must die, you witch! If you survive you will kill our Kingdom."

The pressure was too much for her to handle, As Minakshi's frustration reached its boiling point, her eyes fixated on the flickering flames of the fire lamp, a dangerous glint sparking within them. Anger and desperation mingled within her, fueling a reckless idea that took hold of her mind with an iron grip.

Closing her eyes, she focused her mind, tapping into the hidden latent power of her telekinesis. With a deep breath, she reached out with her mind, commanding the flames to bend to her will. After so many years she used her gifted power, which she thought she would never use.

Slowly, tentatively at first, the fire responded to her mental command, its fierce intensity rose up as if the fire itself became the anger she was feeling.

With a growing sense of confidence, Minakshi concentrated her efforts, channeling her telekinetic energy with precision and control, with a flick of her wrist, she redirected the fire all over the hut.

The hut erupted into chaos as the fire spread with alarming speed, consuming everything in its path. The air filled with the acrid scent of smoke, and the crackling of flames drowned out all other sound.Her companion watched in horror as the flames licked hungrily at the walls, realization dawning on him of the gravity of her actions. "What have you done?" he exclaimed, his voice filled with disbelief and fear.

With a menacing glare, Minakshi's eyes blazed with a fiery intensity as she turned her gaze towards Aakash and the others in the hut. Anger and madness twisted her features, transforming her into a terrifying figure just like Maa Kali would have gazed on Raktabeej.

"Now you all will see my Roudro Roop," she spat, her voice dripping with venomous fury. The flames reflected in her eyes, casting an eerie glow upon her face as she advanced towards them, her every step calculated and deliberate.Aakash recoiled in fear, realizing the gravity of her words and the danger they were in. "Minakshi, please," he pleaded, his voice trembling with desperation.