34• चतुस्त्रिंशत्

⚜ 𝐀 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫  ⚜

⚜ 𝐀 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 ⚜

The beautiful and huge idol of Maa Durga is graced with different beautiful gold ornaments and expensive saree. Different pujaris are doing Puja and Havan infront of her, the crown Prince of Durga kul stands infront of the idol catching everyone's attention. His eyes closed and palms together, all these rituals are happening only for his success and glory, as today is the coronation ceremony of the crown Prince to be the King.

A long Vijayamala necklace is worn by him which is reaching to his naval, it's a gift from the Laxmi Kul of Southern Bharat, its made up of pure gold and studded with rubies temple work are done with sculptures of Maa Durga. A Padika which is having five strings made out of emeralds and diamonds is hovering over his strong and broad chest, a gift from the king of Rajasthan and Gujarat. Two huge gold Bhujband on his both arms paired with bunch of gold and emerald bangles. A gold foiling over the janeu, and gold earrings hanging from his ears. A gold tiger head ring in his Tarjani (Index) finger, diamond ring in his Madhyama (middle) finger and a feather ring made out of gold and emerald in his Kanishtha (little) finger.

He was wearing a saffron and golden Swarnachari Dhoti with the design of Warfield, along with an Uttaria made out of same material.

After the puja, the pujari took the sindoor and put a tilak on his forehead, he did the last pranam and opened his eyes.

He turned around to meet with his mother's bold brown eyes as she stands infront of him with graceful confidence,"Now you shall go inside the home there your wife, the Rajkumari will be waiting for you with Kheer you shall eat them from her hand and go towards the mandap." She instructed.

(Rajkumari: Princess; Kheer: An Indian dessert made out of milk; Mandap: [here] the platform where the coronation ceremony will take place)

Trishul nodded his head and the crowd applauded for him. He went inside the house to find his wife standing in her divine Grace while holding a kheer and smiling at him, he returned her beautiful smile.

She was dressed with all gold jewelleries, gold temple jewellery long necklace with designs of Maa Parvati, Mahadev and their three children. A thick gold necklace studded with rubies over her chest, a gold nath on her nose, two gold earrings with design of elephants, a huge Kamarbandh with the design of cobra, gold and pearl mangtika with the designs of flowers and moon. Two Bhujband made with only gold resembling with at least five different gold bangles on both of her hand, two pair of sankha and Pola covered with gold floral designs are also there along with the bangles. Fingers filled with different kinds of gold and other precious gems rings. A pair of silver anklet adorned in her foot.

She was wearing a dark green Swarnachari Saree, her back length hair loose flowing here and there.

She took and spoonfull of Kheer and fed it to Trishul, while smiling he eat the whole thing.