32 • द्वात्रिंशत्

Minakshi

After lunch we hopped in a car and Trishul told the driver to take us to the local market. There were plenty of local shops with gorgeous clothing, jewelleries and makeup products. I totally forgot that there was someone with me and I engulfed myself with all the dazzling things.

I stopped in front of a jewellery store it had so many different unique jewellery pieces with amazing designs. I came in front of a jhumka store, I stared at all the products knowing very well that I couldn't wear them as I am supposed to only wear gold jewelleries.

"Pack this one." Trishul said while pointing at a jhumka I was looking at.

"Why?" I asked.

"So that you can wear it." He said.

"But when will I wear these things? I am supposed to wear gold jewelry only. What will others think if I wear ordinary jewellery?" I asked.

"How can you call these creative works ordinary? If you wear this the citizens will feel relatable to the Queen. Don't you think so?" He asked.

I frowned, it makes sense and I nodded.

"Okay also pack the yellow and pink one. Also the one with Lotus design." Trishul said to the shopkeeper,"What else is fascinating?" He asked me.

"That one with a peacock." I said.

"Okay pack whatever you like, I will just stand here." He said and walked on to the next store. I replied and started packing other jewelry.

Soon he came back and kneeled down in front of me, I kept the bangle in my hand and looked down at him confused,"What are you doing?" I asked.

He removed the show from my feet and put my feet on his broad chest. I got embarrassed and tried to remove my feet from him," What are you doing, Trishul? Stopp... Why are you touching my feet it's dirty."

But he didn't listen to me, he took out a beautiful nupur (Anklet) from his pant pocket and wore it on my feet. Everyone stared at us while smiling, some took out their phone and captured our photo. Oh my God! Now this will be the new headline!

He did the same with my other feet,"I noticed that you don't wear anklet, right now I could give you this... Next time I will give you the same but in silver."

I put some hair behind my ear and whispered,"You don't have to..."

"Why not?" He asked and to that I didn't have any answer,"Anything else you wanna add?" He asked me looking at the jewellery. I shooked my head and he bought me all the jewelleries. He gave the shop owner some extra cash which they of course refused at first but then blessed us.

"Now should we head home?" I asked. As he picked the bags.

"There's a small temple of shiv Parvati, let's go there?" He asked.

I nodded, now how can I refuse going to a temple?

We sat infront of the sitting are which is facing the idols.

He put his arms on my shoulder and pulled me closer,"If you want you can rest your head on my shoulder."

"No thanks." I replied and looked straight at the idol of Shiva, and said to Shiva in mind,'what kind of position did you put me in'

'have faith in me, I love you' I got a soft whisper in my mind. I smiled and closed my eyes, emersing the positivity, my head automatically fall on his shoulder, and he quickly put his head over mine.

'why do tease me so much' I asked Trishul on my mind.

'Don't you understand that I will broke it you continue to play with my feelings?'