Chapter 35 Couple Wars

Start from the beginning

"Well, I'd like to play a few games," I smirked, cracking my knuckles.

~~~~~~~~

"Billiards?!" Gus exclaimed as I handed him a stick.

"Yup! Me and Lucy versus you and Liz. We'll play more games, trust me, and whoever loses gets to treat the winning couple for dinner."

"Sounds like a war between couples instead of a double date..." Liz mumbled.

"That's Natsu for you," Lucy mumbled back to her.

"You're on," Gus smirked,"And I'll let my Lizzeh go first."

"Okay," Liz smiled. I placed the 15 balls inside a triangle cut-out across from Lizzeh. I then lifted up the triangle cut-out and tossing it aside. Gus placed a white ball in front of Lizzeh, on the table. She bended over the pool table, holding the base of the stick back with her right hand, using her left hand as a resting place for the narrow end of the stick. Slightly pushing the stick forward, she hit the white ball, making it clash against the triangle of the 15 colored-balls. One ball went inside a hole in the table

"That's my girl," Gus smirked.

"Anyways, Lucy." I motioned my head towards the table, signaling her to go first. She nodded with a small smile. Lucy walked around the table, looking for a good angle. After she finally found a chance for a good shot, she bent over the table with the stick in place, closing one eye.

She gave the stick a little push, which made the white ball hit one orange ball, it then rolled into the hole while hitting a purple ball. The purple ball slowly rolled into another hole.

"YESSS!!" I cheered.

"You're lucky. For now," Gus playfully smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"WOOOT!!!" Gus jumped as he finally got the 8 ball inside one of the holes. There were no more balls left on the table, the game was over. And Gus won.

"You did so well, babe," Liz planted a kiss on Gus's cheek.

"We'll win the next game," Lucy smirked, staring into my eyes.

"For sure," I smirked back, staring into her chocolate brown eyes as well.

~~~~~

"Now we'll play bowling," Gus lead us into a bowling alley,"And yes we do play for ourselves, but after the game, you and your partner add your points. The couple with the most points wins."

"Seems easy," I nodded.

"Boys go first, this time."

"Okay, I'll start," I walked over to grab a red bowling ball, then I faced the 9 pins across from me.

"You can do it, Natsu!" I heard my girlfriend cheer, making me more fired up. I held the bowling ball in front of my face. I slowly exhaled on it, and ran to let go of the bowling ball. I placed so much power in throwing it, it rolled so fast, smacking all the 10 pins down. I looked at the television above me, which had our scores recorded on it, and it said,"STRIKE!"

"Woo!" Lucy clapped,"That's my Natsu." I smiled and joined Lucy to sit down.

Next up was Gus, who had a black bowling ball in his hands. He then let go off the ball while doing a little run, and it slowly rolled off to the side, not hitting anything.

"PFFFTT- HAHAHAHAHAHHAAH!" I couldn't help but burst in laughter. He sucks!

"Shut up," Gus frowned as he went to take back his ball, going for his second attempt. Aaannnddd he missed again. He huffed out a mad sigh, and sat down with his woman.