THE BOY WHO DUMPED ME

Start from the beginning

Maybe Neoma had already met them.

Well, with his daughter's great acting skills, he was sure that she would welcome their esteemed guests properly.

Of all the things that she could inherit from me, it has to be that, huh?

"Your Majesty," Glenn greeted him when he came back from Blanco Palace.

"I told you to just wait for me at the royal princess��s residence," he scolded the knight. "I can walk to the Blanco Palace on my own."

"I know, Your Majesty," the knight said with a soft laugh as he walked behind him. "But I'm still your personal knight. And whenever I'm around Princess Neoma, Lewis keeps on glaring at me. He can be a little scary."

He just rolled his eyes at Glenn's lame excuse. "Did the guests arrive at the Blanco Palace without a problem?"

"Yes, Your Majesty," the knight said. "I brought them to the tea room. But I had to leave to fetch you so I just told the maids to inform Princess Neoma that she has guests to entertain once she arrives."

"I've dismissed her a while ago," he said with furrowed brows. "Why hasn't she returned to her palace yet?"

"I heard that the royal princess made a detour," Glenn explained. "Her Royal Highness always goes to the pond whenever she's pissed at you, Your Majesty. She probably went there to shout her profanities at you again.���

He glared at his knight who bowed his head in apology.

Glenn didn't lie though.

One time after an argument with Neoma, he found her at the pond where she fell into when she was a baby. Much to his shock, he heard the royal princess cuss at him. She even used curses in a foreign language he didn't understand.

It's amazing that Glenn easily got used to how a little girl like Neoma is already fluent in swearing.

"Your Majesty, may I ask if letting the young lord Drayton stay at the palace is really a wise decision?" Glenn asked worriedly. "The Draytons know the existence of the royal prince's twin sister. What if the young lord discovers Princess Neoma's secret?"

"You don't have to worry about that," Nikolai said confidently. "I heard that the young Drayton isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer– I'm sure Neoma will outsmart him in the most interesting way possible."

***

"I KNOW who you are, Lord Rubin Drayton," Neoma said with a forced smile. To be honest, right now, her nails were digging in her palms as she clenched her hands really tight. "I heard that the Draytons are our esteemed guests for tonight. Welcome to my palace."

Well, she knew that the Draytons were coming but not tonight.

Her father said that he sent guests to her palace, but that damned grumpy old man didn't tell her that it was the Draytons!

"Can I call you 'Rubin?'" she asked. In her past life, she used to call him 'Lord Drayton.' But she'd rather vomit than refer to him that way again. "You can call me by my name, too."

'Nero' wasn't her real name anyway.

"I don't mind if you call me by my name, Your Royal Highness," Rubin said in an urgent tone, his head hanged low while his gaze was on the floor. "But I'm afraid it will be insolent of me to call the crown prince of the empire so casually."

Well, you were exactly like that to me in my previous life. But now that I'm the "crown prince," you can't even look at me in the eye. Ah, does it mean you were only able to stomp of my poor little heart back then because I was a girl?