PATIENCE ISNT MY VIRTUE

Chapter 40

PATIENCE ISNT MY VIRTUE

"TTEOKBOKKI, come out," Neoma called her Soul Beast. "I have a job for you."

Right now, she was alone in her private training ground. It was just a huge quadrangle behind her palace though.

[Ah, I'm not completely alone.]

Lewis was there and he was currently setting up the tea table that she asked for. She also requested for a giant umbrella because it was a hot morning. She didn't want to have sunburn.

Anyway, aside from Lewis, she didn't allow anyone else to accompany her. Not even Louisa and Alphen. They didn't insist to accompany her when she said she'd train with her Soul Beast. The servants knew that the Soul Beasts didn't like appearing to people who weren't members of the royal family.

"What is it, thug princess?" Tteokbokki complained as soon as he appeared before her. "Are you in trouble again?"

She laughed when she saw that her Soul Beast was back to his white unicorn form in the size of a donkey. But this time, he had red patches all over his body. "You look funny," she said between giggles. "What happened to your dragon form?"

"Taking up my dragon form is energy consuming," the Soul Beast explained. "Anyway, what do you need me for?"

"I summoned you for two urgent missions," she explained. Then, she pulled out the mirror from her pocket. As soon as she did, it transformed into a proper Royal Grimoire. "Memorize every part of this book, Tteokbokki. The texture, the smell, the energy, etc."

"I'm not a dog."

"Do you want me to hit you with this book?"

"That's animal abuse, you thug princess!"

"So you agree?" she asked with wide eyes and an evil smile. "You agree that you're an animal?"

Tteokbokki groaned in complaint. Then, he plopped on the ground. "Give it to me."

She put the Royal Grimoire on the ground. "I'll leave it to you," she said, then she turned her back on the Soul Beast to face Lewis. "My son, come here!"

Lewis walked towards her. "Princess?��

"Lewis, help me train," she told him. "I saw you kick my father's Soul Beast before. And even though you kicked it with ease, you still sent it flying. You're like One-P*nch Man, but you use your feet instead. Should I call you One-Kick Lewis?"

The butler tilted his head in confusion.

"Never mind," she said. "Anyway, I want to learn how you gather your Mana in your feet to create such strong force when you kick." She closed her fingers and posed like a boxer. Back in her second life, she used to do boxing as a means of losing weight and gaining muscles. She gave up after a week but at least, she learned the basics. "I want to punch bad guys and knock them out with one hit."

"Princess lazy," Lewis said without missing a beat. "Training. Proper." He crossed his arms together. "Shortcut no."

"But I want to be stronger ASAP," she complained, then she stood up straight. "Should I follow S*itama's 100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and a 10k-run workout regime?"

Of course, her butler remained clueless of her blabbering.

"Never mind," she said, giving up on deciphering the blank look on Lewis's face. "Lewis, can you share your training regime with me? I want to be as strong–"

"No," Lewis cut her off in a very cold voice that he hadn't used on her before. "You'll die."

Okay, that gave her goosebumps.