AM I A THERAPIST!

Chapter 10

AM I A THERAPIST!

"PRINCESS," the strange boy told her while pointer a finger at her. "Not prince."

Neoma's forehead knotted in confusion. The boy looked older than her current body. But what was with the strange speech pattern and action. "Who are you?"

"Lewis," the boy said, then he pointed a finger at himself. "Prince's butler. Me."

[Butler?]

"Your Royal Highness," said the manly voice from outside her room. If she was right, it was Glenn- Emperor Nikolai's personal knight. It was natural for the knight to be there because right now, she was at the Yule Palace. "My deepest apologies but I believe a stray child entered your room without permission. May I come in?"

"Yes," she said. "Come and pick up this strange boy, Sir Glenn."

The huge door opened and Glenn, in his chic black and gold military uniform, entered her chamber with a flustered look on his face. As soon as he saw Lewis, his face turned red as if he was embarrassed that he failed to look after the child.

"I apologize, Your Royal Highness," Glenn said while holding Lewis by the collar. Then, he put his hand on top of the child's head. When the knight bowed to her, he also forced Lewis to bow. "We will accept any punishment that you deem appropriate for this incident."

"Help me decide what punishment is appropriate, Sir Glenn," she said while standing on the bed with her arms crossed over her chest. "I woke up with that boy straddling me."

Just for the record, she wasn't power tripping.

Yes, she was a brat. But her anger right now was justifiable. Even though the boy was still young, it was still wrong for him to enter a girl's room and straddle her while she was asleep!

Glenn gasped as if he was shocked by what he heard. Then, he momentarily turned to Lewis with a glare before he raised his head. Then, much to her surprise, he kneeled down with his head hanged low. "Your Royal Highness, I know that Lewis deserves a death punishment for what he had done. But I'm begging for your mercy. The child might act strange but I assure you, he didn't mean any harm. Please forgive him, Your Royal Highness. If it will appease you, you can punish me heavily since it's also my fault for taking my eyes off him."

"I will not give the boy a death punishment," she said. "But tell me why you're willing to sacrifice yourself for him. Who is he, Sir Glenn?"

"Lewis is the last surviving member of the Silver Fox Clan," the knight said. "His Majesty chose Lewis to be your personal butler once the plan commences."

The "plan" he was talking about was the one where she would pose as Nero.

But that wasn't what caught her attention.

[Lewis of the Silver Fox Clan? Sounds familiar. Have I met him in my past life?]

"Lewis was chosen because he's the strongest child closest to your age, Your Royal Highness," Glenn continued explaining. "He is supposed to be His Royal Highness Prince Nero's butler but due to our plan, Lewis will now be serving you, Your Royal Highness."

That was when she finally realized who Lewis was.

[Lewis... Lu!]

'Lu' was Nero's pet name for his butler in their past life. Eventually, 'Lu' would become a knight. Naturally, he would serve Nero as his personal knight.

[Lewis was definitely that 'Lu!']

She gulped when she remembered what kind of person was 'Lu' in her first life.