heeseung hyung!!!!

Night...

Enhypen house...

*heeseung  pov*

" heeseung opened his eyes and breathe heavily "

"sasuki" heeseung said and tears left from his cheek.

" I'm sorry" heeseung said and get up from his  bed and he feel someone standing infront his room .

" he opened his room and saw hana standing infront his room".

"do you need something?"heesung asked but hana hugged her.

" I saw bad dream oppa and now I'm scared" hana said and heeseung rubbed her back.

"Do you want to sleep with me today "heeseung asked and hana nodded.

" come inside " heeseung said and hana entered in her brother room but heeseung didn't noticed hana smirked.

Next day...

" heeseung hyung pleased opened your eyes hyung" jungwon shaking his head .

"their other brothers choking hana"

"tell us bitch what have you done to heeseung hyung" jake said and held her neck.

" Leave me alone I didn't do anything!" hana said .

" we saw our own eyes in the CCTV footage it's you who entered heeseung hyung room at the night after that hyung isn't opening his eyes" jake yelled.

"belive me oppa I didn't hurt him, leave me " jake got more angry and he throw her at the wall.

"ahh"hana moan in pain.

"blood outs come from her mouth and she coughing blood".

" She looked at them and saw the same devil eyes when they killed in her in the past"

"she's hurt and she hate that she's can't fight against them,because she's weak".

" Hyung we need to bring heeseung hyung in the hospital hurry" jungwon yelled and panicked others run towards outside leaving injured girl.

"but they didn't noticed someone there with them watching and laughing "

"I'm back and this time I'm not repeating same mistake"?? said .

Hospital...

"doctor how is he " Jay asked.

" he's out of danger but he's in coma " doctor said and leave them.

" it's all her fault " sunoo clenched his fist.

" if we killed her that day then today hyung would be fine with us" sunoo said angrily.

" we don't know anything hyung we aren't sure that hana do this,maybe someone attack on hyung when hana left"Niki said trying defending her.

" are you out of your mind didn't you see the CCTV footage clearly after she come out from his room jungwon entered and found hyung in the bed unconscious and you still defending her what's wrong with you niki you aren't the old niki I know wake up from her blind love niki she's here to destroyed our life didn't you see she's vampire too like us" Jay yelled.

"Niki clenched his fist"

" I know but behind her vampire it's my fault too" Niki thought .

"she's not only vampire she's werewolf too"sunghoon thought and looking at his brothers.

" jungwon , ,sunoo,and niki you guys stay here with hyung me jake sunghoon will going home " Jay said.

" Don't hurt her "niki said but jungwon grabbed his arm.

" you still trying to protect her wow niki don't you see heeseung hyung condition he's in coma because of her and  you take our enemy side" Jay said angrily .

" jungwon and sunoo don't let niki left your side and if something happen here call us  ,let's go brothers" Jay said and walked away they can hear niki screaming but they ignore it.