punishment pt-2

Hana pov..

"I didn't do anything I didn't hurt heeseung oppa " she crying on her room.

"Suddenly her door room opened and she saw angry jay ,sunghoon and jake"

"Oppa" she said in scared tone.

" Jay grabbed her hand and dragged her from her room"

" oppa I didn't do anything please believe me  I didn't hurt heeseung oppa " she crying  but jay didn't say anything and dragged her this time in different basement.

" and this time it was small room and no lights only dark,and smelling bad"

" hana saw and try to release herself from jay grip.but jay pulled her harshly "

" you see this basement it's sound proof no one will gonna find you or come for rescue you will face the consequences now" Jay yelled at her angrily.

"Oppa please don't put me there please oppa punished me other way but please don't put me her please oppa I'm begging you don't do this with me I didn't hurt oppa please belived me it's not me " hana crying and trying to defend herself but jay didn't hear anything pushed her on the floor she fall down inside the basement and jake locked the door.

"It's dark now"

" oppa!!! " She screamed and knock on the door repeatedly but no one opened the door for her.

"Oppa" she whispered last time  but no one reply her.

" she fall down on her knee and crying ".

End pov...

Riki pov...

" let me go!!!you guys can't do this with  me like that!!" Riki yelled at jungwon and sunoo.

" what's wrong with you riki can't you see hana put poison on heeseung hyung didn't you see that !!!why are you still defending her!!!she hurt our brother Don't forget because of her heeseung hyung on bed condition " sunoo yelled.

" hyung please believe she didn't harm him,please hyung let me go please jay will kill her please hyung let me go" Riki said tears left from his cheek.

"Niki promise me you will always stay with me" little hana said .

"I promised hana I will always stay with you ,even if you in danger I will protect you" little niki said .

" hana I'm sorry I'm sorry for always breaking our promise I'm sorry" riki said yelling .

"Jungwon got a call and he looked worried ".

" hyung condition is getting worst" jungwon said and sunoo eyes widened.

" we have to go"jungwon said and sunoo nodded and grabbing niki hand walked towards heeseung room.

"Doctor how is my brother, what's happening with him"jay asked I'm worried tone.

" we are trying our best but patient condition is getting worst and worst" doctor said .

" Please doctor do something please save my brother"jake said .

" we need a special blood " doctor said .

" we will do anything, to save our brother tell us what type of blood you need doctor "  Jay asked.

" a werewolve blood" sunghoon shocked.

"Werewolve blood!? What nonsense is this how a werewolve blood can heal hyung" sunghoon said .

"It's not normal wolf  blood it's special  type of blood,which only present in special person" doctor said.

" where we going to find that person doctor " jungwon asked.

"There's rumors I heard few years ago a girl was bitten by a special vampire on her neck and special werewolve bite her but luckily she safe and hiding somewhere but no one know where she' is " doctor said and everyone know the rumors.

"It's just rumors no proof how the fuck we belived that!!" Jake said and others agree with him.

"Today is red moon ,according to theory the special person  going to transform on her original form today if you guys find her and take her blood heeseung will get well soon" doctor said.

" Why her blood doctor ,why can't we bring human blood". Riki asked.

" because she's half human and half vampire but she's the strongest person of the pack and ruler of vampire" doctor said in deep tone and left.

" we don't have time let's go and find her"