bullied

Next day....

belift school..

" hana walking towards class room and when she opened the door and something fall in her head and it's bucket she got wet and everyone laughed at her".

" aw look at the new girl she got special welcome from us " wonyoung  said and everyone laughed at her.

" niki entered in class saw what happened before he could say hana run away from class room"

" wonyoung why did you do that" niki said .

" are you feeling petty for her" wonyoung said and smirked but niki glared at her he couldn't say anything because wonyoung is one of his brother girlfriend.

" niki followed  hana "

" wonyoung smirked and she messaged someone "

Hana pov..

" she screamed in anger and sadness "

" she hate herself why she she weak she couldn't protect her father and hikaru she's weak just like what jay say to her that day"

*flashback*

rooftop..

" Jay dragged hana in the rooftop and other follow them "

" Jay throw her at the floor and glared at her"

" stop being fake good girl I know your intention,how dare your mother seduce our dad for money I hate you since the day I saw you ,who do you think you are huh? you are bitch ," Jay grabbed hana hair and hana yelled in pain.

" stay away from us Kim hana or else I will do something that you will gonna regret " Jay said .

" o my my why are you hurting my princess hyung" jake said and kneel infront hana.

" are you okay " jake said and hana looked at him fearless.

"o my my I love this seeing someone being afraid of me it's make me feel pleasure " jake said and smell her scent.

" you smell nice princess don't mind if I taste this smell" jake said and hana looked at niki.

" niki looked at her with guilty eyes "

" hana got betryal again,she thought niki will save her from them but her niki is one of them".

" you promised me to protect me niki but you turned like them ,why?niki ?" she thought and heeseung looked at her and then niki.

" that's enough both of you " heeseung said.

" let's go " heeseung said and everyone followed him.

*end flashback *