pt-2

Niki pov...

SLASH!

"done " niki said killing last wolf .

" niki !!!" niki saw his brothers running towards him.

" are you okay,where is hana" jake asked in worried tone.

" I told her run away from here and look after you guys but why didn't she reached towards " niki said.

" what the fuck niki you leave her alone ,o NY God what if werewolves attack on her" sunoo said.

" let's go guys we should save hana" sooha said .

" Enhypen nodded"

HANA POV..

" niki-ah why did you risk your life again"hana said in teary eyes walking through forest.

" Why again happing this !!why me again!!! my parents die saving me and now riki risk his life for me why!!! why can't just you let me die God why did you let me suffer like that!!!" hana said.

*Clap!clap!*

"wah what a scene "someone said and clapping.

" hana turned her face and aw unknown face"

" who are you?why are you doing this with me!" hana asked.

" I'm doing best  for all werewolves community "the unknown person said.

" what the fuck !!you going  to kill me for werewolves community ahahahah nice joke" hana said .

" the unknown person glared at her"

" shut up you kid ,you don't know laughing at our community bring you in trouble " the unknown person said.

" oops sorry then but let me tell you killing me will not gonna bring anything and you forget already I'm a vampire too" hana said and smirked.

" you !! kill her now" the unknown person order his werewolves guards and hana use her power and fighting with werewolves.

Enhypen pov...

*grrr*

" they saw another werewolves gangs stopped them"

" guys go and find hana let me deal with them" sunghoon said and others nodded.

" come here bitches" sunghoon  said and used his power.

"others are running and running they searching everywhere but they couldn't find hana".

" jungwon did you find her" jake asked.

" I see her but o no she's surrounded by werewolves " jungwon said and everyone worried.

" where is she hyung !!"niki yelled.

" let me see she somewhere I think she's in middle of the forest " jungwon said and suddenly a loud blast happened.

" what was that " sunoo said .

"sunghoon!!!" jungwon yelled.

" what happened to sunghoon " Jay said .

hana pov...

" hana killing every werewolves and she didn't see that the unknown person coming towards with sharp knife"

" you will die today!!" the person said and that time sunghoon find hana and saw the person he run towards them and come in front hana the sharp knife go inside sunghoon body".

" sunghoon oppa" hana screamed and saw a beautiful wolf fall in the ground.

" oppa why did you come infront me" hana said.

" how could I let him kill you sister " sunghoon said closed his eyes and sunghoon turned into human form

" no no don't close your eyes oppa please wake up" hana said cried.

" tsk you are lucky but not now haha I'm going to kill you today and right now" the person said and hana looked at him with scary eyes.

" you killed my brother and I will not going leave you" hana said.

" use her speed power and come infront him and grabbed his neck and pushed him up side and that time her others brother come their and they saw hana and sunghoon lying in the ground unconscious.

" and in one blink the unknown person die and his blood burst and all blood splash on her face.

" everyone shocked "

" hana eyes turned in red and her fangs show up" and everyone shocked and realized hana is vampire except sooha who is smirked.

" hana!!" Niki yelled and hana eyes turned normal and she looked at her brothers and then sunghoon.

" she turned her back and walked towards sunghoon body and put her hands on his wound and with her power she heal her brother and others running towards them.

"sunghoon!!o my God you lost to much blood"

" sunghoon opened your eyes"

" idiot who told you to do that"

" hana stand up and walked away ,no one noticed",

" ans she disappeared from them forever "

"Where are you hana?"