fear of losing someone

DELICAS ACADEMY...

" hana entered in her classroom, when she walked towards her classroom she saw something written in her desk"

"Stay away from sunghoon "

"Hana clenched her fist"

" who write this!!! Who write this shitty things in my desk" hana asked angrily.

" I did " a familier voice said and walked inside the classroom.

" hana turned her back and glared at her".

" oh its you,I shouldn't surprise you are the only one who obsessed with sunghoon " hana said and wonyoung walked towards her.

" I'm not obsessed with him,I love him unlike you ,you don't have anyone beside who will love you .lonely girl like you will not understand what is love!?"wonyoung said and laughed.

"Wonyoung enough!!" Someone said from behind.

"Oh niki,what a surprise you come so early" wonyoung mocked and niki glared at her.

" what are you doing in my class,I remember principal banned seniors to go in junior class should complain about you Jang wonyoung " niki said In cold tone.

"Helping junior isn't crime niki and I'm your future sister in law so you should respect me" wonyoung said and smirked.

" just because you are sunghoon hyung girlfriend doesn't mean I will torture your shitty attitudes towards me .one day sunghoon hyung will know your true Identity " niki said angrily.

" that day will never come Lee niki" wonyoung said and then looked at hana.

" because of him you are saved today,but remember when you are alone I will crash you" wonyoung said and leave the classroom.

"Hana are you okay?" Niki asked in worried tone.

"My brother is more important than you"

"I-I'm fine"hana said and rubbing her desk with her hands.

"Niki noticed what she doing,he held her hand and stopped her hand she stop doing her actions. Niki can feel her hands is shaking.

" hana are you sure you are fine?" Niki asked again.

" niki pulled her hand from him, and mumbled sorry and taking her things she quickly come out from class room".

" niki looked at her confusedly".

"What happened? To her" niki thought