pain

2 weeks later...

Enhypen house..

" Niki give me tomato sauce " sunoo asked.

"the God give you two hands so used that two hands I'm busy here"niki said .

" busy with what you bitch you are playing those stupid games "sunoo yelled at niki and start their fight.

" o my gosh disgusting you bitches,why are you guys fighting infront of my lunch " jungwon said.

"just shut you hybrid" niki and sunoo yelled.

"who the fuck are you calling hy-"before jungwon could say they heard a loud sound.

" they turned their head and saw hana foods fall in the floor " .

"hana are you okay"jake said in worried tone.

" I'm sorry I didn't mean that please forgive me don't punsh me"hana said and rubbed her both hands and crying.

" hana " everyone run towards and stop her"

"we aren't not going to punish you hana why are you saying this ,it's just small mistakes stop crying"niki said in worried tone.

"since the day hana lost her memories her behavior changed.

" she hugged heeseung "

"Don't leave me alone " hana said and everyone looking at her with worried.

"hyung I can't see her like that I need my old hana "niki said .

"shhh I'm here everything's going to be okay"heeseung said in calm, and tears left from her cheek.

"***why are you like that why don't you just hate me like what your other brothers doing " sasuki yelled.

" I can't, I can't hate my own sister I don't care what my other brothers thought about you but I promised our parents I will always going to protect you"heeseung said hugged her***.

" thank you oppa" hana said .

Night...

"guys we need to find some solutions for hana conditions day by day her condition is getting worse" jake said.

" but first we need to find how she become vampire" heeseung said.

"we try our best to find out but damn we always lost" Jay said.

"Hana doesn't belong to any vampire tribe then how she turned or could perhaps she was attacked by one of suho guards"niki said.

" the God give us chance again but thus time we will not going to repeat same mistake" sunghoon said.

" we did horrible things to our sister but now we will going to protect hana " Jay said.

hana room...

"lier!!you guys told me you will going to protect me from everyone but you guys didn't protect me from you "

" what my fault ?was that just because I'm different from everyone you guys killed me"

" eomma appa I promised whoever killed you they  will gonna paid the consequences and you niki the pain you give me I will never going to forget.

"watch out you guys because your death is near,I'm back"

" your death sister is back ,who you guys killed thousands years ago "

"you selena you will gonna regret for taking my family away from ,"

"specially you prince heeseung!!!"