findout the truth

YANG FAMILY...

" Why did you run way from your room hana" heeseung asked in calm tone and niki treating hana wounds.

" I heard voice from outside and I just wanted to know who's voice that" hana said and everyone looking at her if she telling truth or lying.

" do you know if we didn't save you then you will die there" Jay yelled.

" Why are you suddenly caring about me aren't you guys hate me" hana yelled back.

" how dare you yelled at me" Jay said.

" shut up hyung can't you see hana is injured please stop fighting " niki said.

" so what it's not my fault " niki glared at Jay.

" how do you guys know him? are you guys perhaps vampires" hana said and everyone froze .

" why are you guys quiet isn't like I asked something dangerous, or are you really vampires" hana asked looking at Jay and others then niki.

" we aren't, Sela killed our mother and we try to take revenge on him " heeseung said.

" but what about you ?how do you Sela know you "heeseung said.

" Sela killed my whole family" hana said and everyone eyes widened.

" one day when I was coming back home with my father ,suddenly a vampire pack come and attack on us  that time I was kid ,my father died saving me from vampires, and after few weeks Sela some how find my house address and killed my mother, yuni aunt adopted me as her daughter " hana said and everyone feeling bad for the girl.

" I'm tired now ,I'm going to  my room " hana said and walked upstairs.

" Sela wants to kill hana but why? and he's one of the member of chirs" jake said.

" I know but don't let your true identity infront hana" heeseung said .

" it's all my fault hyung if that day I was with her then she will not suffered that much" niki said and everyone looking at him with sad eyes.

" it's okay niki one day she will understand you,but now let's see what will gonna happen in the future" sunghoon said.

" they didn't noticed that someone heard their conversation "

" secret? hm I see they are hiding something from me" hana said .

School.

" we need to talk" hana said and sooha looked at her with smirked.

" what do you need from her you bitch wonyoung said.

" hana eyes turned red and suddenly feel she couldn't breath anymore.

" released her hana " sooha said in deep voice and wonyoung fall in the floor.

" don't you dare to hurt her again" sooha said .

"wonyoung go away I will meet you later" sooha said and wonyoung left.

" What's your relationship with  my brothers" hana asked.

" For that you hurt wonyoung " sooha said .

" I asked you something sooha answered me" hana asked.

" We special bond that  you will never have gonna  with them" sooha said and smirked.

" sooha !!" hana screamed.

" What I'm telling you truth" sooha said and laughed walking towards her and leaned towards her and whispered "one command, and they are ready to die for me"

" goodbye hana" sooha said and walked away.

" I will going to find the truth sooha what's your realtionship with my brothers" hana said and her eyes glowed again, but it's green color she didn't notice someone saw them .

" another vampire ?interesting "?? said .