who are you pt2

???pov...

"W-who are you and why your face look like me" hana asked in confused tone.

" Me? I'm you " ?? Said and sunghoon looked at him,the ancient dress she was wearing,her strawberry scent ,her beautiful hair.

" sasuki" he call her name, the girl looked at him with cold and hated eyes.

" Don't call my name from your dirty mouth ,you are longer my brother to call me by my name" sasuki said in angry tone.

" how? How did you come like that you and me Both are same person " hana said .

" no we aren't!!! I'm sasuki princess of engene kingdom!!! And you !! You are just normal hybrid and vampire !!!!I feel pity for you in the past they didn't trust in present they still didn't trust you .how unlucky you are hana" the princess said and laughed.

"Your brothers punished you for hurting heeseung but when you didn't do anything!!see no matter what how many times you re-born and stay with them they will never change they will kill you whether you are innocent or not they don't care as long as they get bloods and satisfied their hunger"sasuki said and glared at sunghoon,sunghoon remember how their brothers suck their sister blood until she die fully.

"Hana didn't say anything "

"Do you know why he saved you" the princess said and sunghoon looked at her.

"He didn't bring you here because he care about you ,he bring you here because he want your blood" she said and sunghoon clenched his fist.

"I know what I have done in past I'm sorry for that but right now I truly care about you I'm not using you for my need princess" sunghoon said .

" but didn't you use me for money" she said and sunghoon feel pain on his heart.

"You sell me to them" she said and hana eye's widened, hana didn't remember much since she lost her memories but she couldn't believe what her twin saying.

"that time we were kids I was selfish I know but all I did to protect my brothers!!"sunghoon said.

"Did you forget before them I'm more important they are step sunghoon but me I'm your fucking blood related sister your twin how could you sell me to those hunters I was only 6 years old " the princess yelled at sunghoon.

" so what you are my sister? In the end you kill our love one !! You killed eomma appa and infront us you kill her our love one !!!"sunghoon yelled at her .

"Do you still belive that it's me brother? You called yourself my brother when ...I was innocent. Hana this your so called stepbrother is here to take your blood because your blood is the cure of heeseung poison" the princess said and hana eyes widened.

"W-what" hana was shocked and betryal by her brother.

"Don't listen to her she's trying to manipulate you listen to me it's not what you think"sunghoon trying to explain her but suddenly.

"Ala belema" a familier voice said something and the soul of the princess got trapped.

" what the hell is this!!!" The princess found herself in caged.

" you think you can tricked us ,princess" a familier female voice said and walked towards them.

"You!!!how dare you caged me !!!" Princess said angrily tone.

"Your game is over hana"

" hana run,they will steal your blood run now" the princess yelled.

" hana got shocked and couldn't belive what she should do ,she looked at sunghoon then princess and then

''Sooha"

"Before she could run ,she didn't noticed a person suddenly come from behind and caught her arms"

"Let me go !!!let me go!!!' Hana cried.

"My brother life is more important than yours" a familier voice whispered in her ear.

" she turned her back and eyes widened she couldn't belive seeing him like that "

"NIKI!?"

" And then other four boys come infront her now she's surrounded by them in the middle sooha crossing her arm with evil smirk".

" you are caged by us Ms Lee hana"

"Your sacrifice will cure heeseung body,after all your the mysterious girl and princess of engene kingdom "

"Sasuki"