forgive me

2 weeks later....

" After that incident everything changed,hana looked scared more she's doesn't know why but she having suspected on her brothers now,she thought always that her brothers know about sooha truth, is wonyoung also a vampire she going crazy day by day"

" ahhhh" hana screamed .

Downstairs...

" what the heck happened to her ,she's crazy or what " sunoo said and disgusting face.

" how tf I know " jungwon said in annoying tone.

" suddenly they heart something broke"

" now what the hell she broke this time" Jay said in angry tone.

" in this week she broke 20 times,one time she almost  broke jay hyung favorite pot" jungwon said and sunoo nodded.

" shut up you two, jungwon go and check on her" heeseung said.

" what why me ,what if she attack on me,I'm to young for die I didn't made and girlfriend hyung can you send sunoo " jungwon said and jay laughed at jungwon cute face.

" heeseung sighed and looked at niki,niki nodded and walked towards hana room"

Hana Room...

*knock* *knock*

" hana are you ok" niki asked.

" I'm fine" hana said.

" opened your door hana" niki asked and hana opened her room door  and sit in her bed.

" niki entered in hana room kneel infront  hana"

" what happened sis ,you are not ok since sakura incident " hana looked at him .

" stop being fake riki" hana said.

" hana are you still mad at me ,forgive me hana i didn't mean that" riki said.

" hana stand up and looked at niki with teary and hateful eyes".

" 5years before Riki you leave me alone " hana said.

" Do you know how much I'm suffering that time we used to be good friends niki,what happened to us Why did you left me after my father die you are the only one I have I thought you will stay with me in the end as you promised me you say you will protect me ,but where was the promised gone riki when I was alone crying suffering from pain,where was my riki when your brother almost kill me why riki why did you abandon me like that and you just come in my life again when I forgot about you,I search you everywhere hoping I will gonna find you but after 5years later I saw you again in rich family having good times with your family when mine was destroyed, why riki why" hana screamed and cry.

" hana" riki was shocked with sudden outburst of hana.

" I'm sorry hana please give me second chance hana I promise this time I will stay beside you and protect you hana please forgive me" riki said .

" stop riki I'm not that 10 years old hana anymore, you can't fool me like you did before even though I'm part of your family I will never gonna accept you or your brothers" hana said and pushed riki.

" but riki leg slip and he fall in pot which was shattered and riki hand cut and coming blood from him"

" ouch" riki groaned in pain.

" hana eyes widened "

" riki" before hana could say anything  her brothers entered in the room saw riki in the floor and bloods coming from his hand.

" niki" sunoo run towards his side .

" o no you are bleeding " sunoo said.

" Jay got angry, he choked hana and pinned her in  the wall "

" how dare you hurt my brother huh just because we didn't do anything doesn't mean you can do anything " Jay said in angry voice.

" hyung" riki try to stop jay but he got stop by jungwon.

" niki we need to stop your blood let's go " jungwon said and dragged niki out of room.

" you will never stop your dirty tricks huh this time we should give her nice treatment " jake said in rude tone.

" you did wrong hurting our younger brother we couldn't let you go you will face the consequences now" heeseung said in cold tone.

" Jay lock her in the basement so she will remember what she did to our brother" sunghoon said .